The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']I already play the game. A lot. I still think it's a shameless scam.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what to tell you then. It's pretty clear what you need to do to get drops; if that's not something you're willing to do, then you can keep playing the game for free with no harm done. Plenty of people paid for the games or in-game items before trading cards were announced so you can think of it as a reward for supporting Valve early.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Just use a translator plugin.[/quote]
Oh, interesting - Comodo Dragon has a "Translate" (to English) option built into web-browser. Nice. :D

They accept PayPal and every game I've bought from them is region free. I haven't had to jump through any hoops at all (fake address, proxy, whatever) to buy from them.

Every game that hasn't come with a key that I've bought from them has been DRM-free, hence my saying "probably". I think that's one of their things, offering DRM-free games, but I can't be positive, so buy at your own risk.

Only $5 a game though, so not bad. After reading reviews on Gemini Wars, it sounds horrendous. Game of Thrones actually sounds pretty good though, despite its flaws, so I unless someone wants to split a bundle with me (any of the Steam games besides Risen 2 for $5), I'll probably grab it.
Thanks for the info! Very interesting - and much appreciated.

EDIT:
If anybody does actually buy Game Of Thrones RPG from them, please let me know what DRM it has with it, if it has any.
Seems that on Nuuvum's FAQ page, it mentions that some games have keys (which are usually stated), some don't.
{shrug}

EDIT 2:
BTW, anybody play Confrontation yet?
If so - got a verdict on it?

[quote name='Genocidal']Not sure what to tell you then. It's pretty clear what you need to do to get drops; if that's not something you're willing to do, then you can keep playing the game for free with no harm done. Plenty of people paid for the games or in-game items before trading cards were announced so you can think of it as a reward for supporting Valve early.[/QUOTE]
Not that clear when some people are saying they're getting the original 5 card drops from a 49 cent premium item while others apparently aren't. The only thing that's clear is how to get additional cards after the original 5 drops ($9 per card).

Googling around, I can't even find any topics with people who have figured it out.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Hm, I thought people were reporting spending .50 or so, getting their accounts upgraded to premium, then getting their card drops?
[/QUOTE]
I did this, it worked great as expected. I paid 36 cents, upgrade to premium, and got my 5 card drops.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Hm, I thought people were reporting spending .50 or so, getting their accounts upgraded to premium, then getting their card drops?[/QUOTE]

That's what I'd been reading for a while. Today is the first day I've read contrary (such as your experience). I'm guessing it was working, and they "fixed" that loophole you hacker. ;)

[quote name='MysterD']With all this Ostrich talk...
...here I am watching Mike & Molly: Season 3 Finale, and they're talking about Ostriches.
:whistle2:X

Ostriches rule the world now or something?[/QUOTE]

Clearly a viral marketing campaign by the Ostrich Meat Lobby. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Idiotekque']Awesome Nuuvem deal, two games for $10 USD, here's the list of games:

Commandos Collection - Steam
Confrontation - Steam
Dungeons: The Dark Lord - Kalypso key
Fallout: New Vegas - Steam
Game of Thrones - DRM-free (probably)
Gemini Wars - DRM-free (probably)
Hitman Absolution - Steam
Risen 2: Dark Waters - Steam
The Cave - Steam
Total War: Shogun 2 - Steam

Tons of Steam keys this time around. This is the cheapest Risen 2, Shogun 2, Hitman Absolution, Gemini Wars, and Game of Thrones have ever been, afaik. Shame the last two aren't Steam keys, but everything without keys on Nuuvem seems to be totally DRM-free from my experience, and their downloader has had okay speeds for me.

Getting Risen 2 for sure... but I'm torn between Gemini Wars and Game of Thrones. I know Game of Thrones is supposed to suck, but for $5...[/QUOTE]

buy risen 2 n fifa 13 n we split it thanks ok

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']buy risen 2 n fifa 13 n we split it thanks ok[/QUOTE]
fox-fur-scarves-fur-scarf-fox-fur-wraps-fur-shawl-fur-c-06038.jpg

[quote name='asheskitty']
Clearly a viral marketing campaign by the Ostrich Meat Lobby. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
Hmmm....Who's the Lead Lobbyist?

[quote name='Idiotekque']Not that clear when some people are saying they're getting the original 5 card drops from a 49 cent premium item while others apparently aren't. The only thing that's clear is how to get additional cards after the original 5 drops ($9 per card).

Googling around, I can't even find any topics with people who have figured it out.[/QUOTE]

For DOTA 2, they specifically said that you had to have a premium account by the day before the Trading Card announcement was made in order to get your multiple card drops. Starting on open beta day, the policy switched to the "1 card for about $9" system.

My guess is that they're just a little late in updating the system for TF2.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I did this, it worked great as expected. I paid 36 cents, upgrade to premium, and got my 5 card drops.[/QUOTE]
When did you do this though? Might make sense if they recently updated the system, hence it not working for Utopian.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I did this, it worked great as expected. I paid 36 cents, upgrade to premium, and got my 5 card drops.[/QUOTE]

I did it monday and it worked.

Also: dont jump on trampolines. I just blew out my knee and am tremring in pain in yhr er

[quote name='Preedatore']I did it monday and it worked.

Also: dont jump on trampolines. I just blew out my knee and am tremring in pain in yhr er[/QUOTE]

Hope you feel better. I've heard trampolines are one of the top causes of injuries.

Also, venum, please email me fifa 13 code n dunt post pictures of me strangling people. I shared those in confidence.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Also, venum, please email me fifa 13 code n dunt post pictures of me strangling people. I shared those in confidence.[/QUOTE]
so dats y her hed luks lyk is guna pop.....

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']I already play the game. A lot. I still think it's a shameless scam.[/QUOTE]

I think you need to look up what scam means and reevaluate.

Just because you think a system is bad or poorly designed doesn't make it a scam. :roll:

[quote name='MysterD']With all this Ostrich talk...
...here I am watching Mike & Molly: Season 3 Finale, and they're talking about Ostriches.
:whistle2:X

Ostriches rule the world now or something?[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the new season of Arrested Development! The ostrich is the new seal.

[quote name='louiedog']CheapyD just posted the following sale tomorrow only at GameFly

Fallout New Vegas $3.99 [Steam]
Bioshock Infinite $34.99 [Steam]
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $14.99 [Steam]
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 - Siberian Strike DLC $4.99 [Steam]
Euro Truck Simulator 2 $14.99
Dungeonland $4.99 [Steam]
Aliens Colonial Marines $16.99 [Steam]

There will be more for the weekend.

Thread here.[/QUOTE]
Hrm, pretty sure all of those have been the same or cheaper before.

In other news, I can confirm that Hitman Absolution and Risen 2 Steam keys from Nuuvem activated fine. Risen 2 even activated as "US/ROW". Not sure what Hitman activated as (I'd have to ask my friend), but I'd imagine it was ROW too.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Hrm, pretty sure all of those have been the same or cheaper before.

In other news, I can confirm that Hitman Absolution and Risen 2 Steam keys from Nuuvem activated fine. Risen 2 even activated as "US/ROW". Not sure what Hitman activated as (I'd have to ask my friend), but I'd imagine it was ROW too.[/QUOTE]

That's weird. My Fifa 13 key didn't activate at all. Probably because you didn't send it yet?

[quote name='Idiotekque']Hrm, pretty sure all of those have been the same or cheaper before.

In other news, I can confirm that Hitman Absolution and Risen 2 Steam keys from Nuuvem activated fine. Risen 2 even activated as "US/ROW". Not sure what Hitman activated as (I'd have to ask my friend), but I'd imagine it was ROW too.[/QUOTE]

The Nuuvem Confrontation activated as:
Confrontation Retail (EFIGS)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']That's weird. My Fifa 13 key didn't activate at all. Probably because you didn't send it yet?[/QUOTE]
omg fawks

[quote name='stupidproz1']The Nuuvem Confrontation activated as:
Confrontation Retail (EFIGS)[/QUOTE]
http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/EFIGS

Never seen something activate as that, but it seems fine. If you actually play that, be sure to post your first impressions. I think I almost bought it before for $5 from GMG.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Hrm, pretty sure all of those have been the same or cheaper before.[/QUOTE]

Yep you're right. Aliens: Colonial Marines was $11.50 for one day only at Amazon. Should've got it when I had the chance. Oh well, maybe the Steam Summer Sale will have it at that price or cheaper.

So... when I activated the Telltale HIB key, I already had Poker Night, and it added the game to my inventory.

Not sure if the other games do the same, but that's pretty cool. I thought only Valve bundles gave you gift copies for games you already have.

[quote name='Idiotekque']So... when I activated the Telltale HIB key, I already had Poker Night, and it added the game to my inventory.

Not sure if the other games do the same, but that's pretty cool. I thought only Valve bundles gave you gift copies for games you already have.[/QUOTE]

It did the same for me with PN. I didn't have any of the other games already.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Already got that copy and activated it weeks ago. This was new.

Very odd.[/QUOTE]

Already covered. If you had PN1 already it adds copy to inventory. Not any other games. Speculation is because Valve was involved with that one.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Already covered. If you had PN1 already it adds copy to inventory. Not any other games. Speculation is because Valve was involved with that one.[/QUOTE]

Seems to be the logical explanation.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Already covered. If you had PN1 already it adds copy to inventory. Not any other games. Speculation is because Valve was involved with that one.[/QUOTE]
cuvered wer

Poker Night appeared in my inventory, similar to how Torchlight did from the TL2 preorder. Both of those are essentially games I can't give away now, and I've tried. Badge of honor.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']The THQ games are actually really good. Even dating back to the PS2. Even if you aren't a wrestling fan. PS2 also had Fire Pro Wrestling, which was like heaven. I pre ordered Wrestlefest put cancelled after THQ got sold. It's still listed on a few sites so maybe it will still come out?[/QUOTE]

i never tried the firepro series but might check it out if i can find one on ebay for cheap

i still fire up NO MERCY from time to time and wonder, scientifically, why the peoples elbow would hurt more than a regular elbow drop?

[quote name='Idiotekque']WCW Mayhem on the PSX is also amazing.[/QUOTE]

ehh i hated the n64 version

wcw/NWO revenge was probably my most played wrestling game of all time tho

maybe i'm just a late 90s THQ fanboy

[quote name='vince_carter']i never tried the firepro series but might check it out if i can find one on ebay for cheap

i still fire up NO MERCY from time to time and wonder, scientifically, why the peoples elbow would hurt more than a regular elbow drop?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the graphics aren't the best on it, but the gameplay and customization on it are crazy. If you are a wrestling fan I think you would enjoy it.

www.amazon.com/Fire-Pro-Wrestling-Returns-Playstation-2/dp/B000VG6Z9S/

A really old favorite of mine (albeit a little cartoony) was Saturday Night Slam Masters:

www.amazon.com/Saturday-Night-Slammasters-super-nintendo/dp/B00002SUCT

I have a theory that the Summer Sale will start July 2nd. I know it's a bit early for speculation but I have two coupons that expire on July 1st.

Also No Mercy was and still is the shit. Something about how AKI just made those games were phenomenal. WCW vs NWO World Tour, WCW vs NWO Revenge and WWF No Mercy, oh man those were the days. I haven't watched wrestling in roughly 12 years. Maybe longer.

[quote name='Idiotekque']I hate, hate, hate watching wrestling, yet I used to love wrestling games. Maybe I'm in the minority.[/QUOTE]

I don't hate watching it, but I certainly still did and do play wrestling games even when I stop watching it. Plus, the storylines in the games were always tons better than anything on TV.

I already had PN1, in fact I preordered it way back when, yet I didn't get an extra copy. Not that I really care but it would've been nice.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']I already had PN1, in fact I preordered it way back when, yet I didn't get an extra copy. Not that I really care but it would've been nice.[/QUOTE]

Did you restart Steam?

[quote name='asheskitty']A (male) friend in college explained to me that wrestling was like soap operas for guys. Do those wrestling games have stories?[/QUOTE]

Some (the WWE ones) have a career mode, where a wrestler has feuds and whatnot with other wrestlers.

The Firepro ones, as far as I know, do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back