The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
I merely jumped from lv7 to lv11 with my Director of Acquisitions badge. I like that I now get a showcase... I didn't realized I had a couple of 0% achievements from Saints Row 3 and and handful of 1% achieves from Magicka (both of whichI only played it for fun, not achieves -- and magicka only in SP, once, on the base game).

http://steamcommunity.com/id/asheskitty
Actually, those 0% achievements from SR3 are incorrect. If you check the how many users have those achievements that show up in the showcase, it's definitely a lot more than 0%. For some reason, the achievement showcase thinks they're rare. It's been like that for quite a while.

As it stands, I'm still looking for a game that can satisfy that Link to the Past hunger.
tumblr_m4qwq1HugG1qd4q8ao1_1280.jpg

It even comes with cards!
I really wanted those cards, but I'm grateful that my mother wouldn't feed me sugary breakfast cereals.
I actually have some of the cards. Encountered the entire back of the box while going through old stuff the other day.

That's why in playing the WoW Auction House I did it on an unknown banker toon. Ohh some of the tells I used to get... =D
Me too! Bald gnome rogue. Sometimes I had him out hawking stuff in person sent to him from my other toons. Good times. That being said, don't miss it.

Just got faerie solitaire Booster Pack...(without playing anything...) So seem Booster Packs are up...
I got a They Bleed Pixels booster. Good deal, since the cards are still at decent prices. Opened it and listed them right away. No foils.

YES! Game collector badge... instant 1,437 EXP points! It finally paid off. "Game Industry Guardian"
Sweet I'm only 8 games away from that one (I have 992 games) and the new Groupees starts tonight, in which I'm missing all three of the Steam games. 1k+ badge, here I come!

Like that new game badge. I jumped right up to level 20 and got a new showcase.

Look, if you guys wanna say that the emoticons/backgrounds couldn't get much cheaper, OK, that's fine. Maybe I'm wrong on that. But I think that the price on the cards are gonna hit an all time low for the card market. Simply because I think that the market is gonna end up getting flooded. I just have a feeling that it's gonna approach beta invite levels of market saturation.
They're going to really have to up the ante on reasons to craft badges if they want cards to actually be worth something. Just remember, Valve has an incentive to raise the value since they're getting a cut.

I'm like the most unlucky Steam card participant. So far I've got all my drops from about 90% of the games with cards. I've yet to receive a foil. Also no booster pack yet. Oh well - I've made a lot of cash selling my regular, non-foil cards so I can't complain.
Nope, I haven't got a single foil or booster pack either. Just luck of the draw.

Thanks guys.  I know level 10 isn't required to get foils but I thought that your odds increase with higher levels.  Guess I'll save myself the couple of bucks.

Still no foils or booster packs for me. I've gotten a lot of duplicates when it has come to cards. Most recently was Super Meat Boy where I got 3 of the exact same card. I didn't think it was that bad until I realized only 3 cards drops in total for that game.

Thanks guys. I know level 10 isn't required to get foils but I thought that your odds increase with higher levels. Guess I'll save myself the couple of bucks.
They proposed a system where the higher levels get a better foil drop rate, but they have not made an official announcement that it was added.

Booster packs: Players who have collected all the trading card drops they can for a game and have used Steam in the last week will randomly receive booster packs. These packs contain three additional cards for the game, and may contain foils.

Just in case you were wondering what you have to do to get boosters.

I want to point out a really great feature, you can resell backgrounds even after using them or featuring them.  So essentially if you buy cheap enough you end up paying around .02 cents to rent a background if you tire of it. 

I want to point out a really great feature, you can resell backgrounds even after using them or featuring them. So essentially if you buy cheap enough you end up paying around .02 cents to rent a background if you tire of it.
You can sell and trade emoticons, as well.

So, if you need an emoticon for a single use to make a joke work, you could borrow it from a friend then give it back.

For when you really need a headcrab and you really need it now.

I want to point out a really great feature, you can resell backgrounds even after using them or featuring them. So essentially if you buy cheap enough you end up paying around .02 cents to rent a background if you tire of it.
Yeah, in the first few days of the backgrounds/emoticons, I bought one of each and used them to get the achievement for the community badge. Then I re-sold them and made about 5 cents profit on the whole thing.

Well, I went ahead and did it.  Since the Blocks That Matter cards kept hovering in the mid to upper 20's in cents each, I bought the three I needed and crafted a badge.  Was it worth 80 cents and the loss of a potential dollar?  Probably not, but now I've seen the hi-tech animation that comes with the blendtastic act of completing a deck.

The :fireslime: emoticon looks vaguely like Calcifer from the film version of Howl's Moving Castle.

My coupon is so useless it's not worth mentioning.

Well, I went ahead and did it. Since the Blocks That Matter cards kept hovering in the mid to upper 20's in cents each, I bought the three I needed and crafted a badge. Was it worth 80 cents and the loss of a potential dollar? Probably not, but now I've seen the hi-tech animation that comes with the blendtastic act of completing a deck.

The :fireslime: emoticon looks vaguely like Calcifer from the film version of Howl's Moving Castle.

My coupon is so useless it's not worth mentioning.
More useless than 33% off Garry's mod and 50% off Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition?

I'm like the most unlucky Steam card participant. So far I've got all my drops from about 90% of the games with cards. I've yet to receive a foil. Also no booster pack yet. Oh well - I've made a lot of cash selling my regular, non-foil cards so I can't complain.

No foils here but I got an SS3 booster and there are only 2 others on the market.

So, for anyone here who remembers last week I mentioned that a game had completely disappeared from my games list.  

That game was Don't Starve.  I had won the game on steamgifts, activated it, installed it & never got around to playing it.  I then read a few posts here that made me decide to fire it up.

Lo & behold the game was no longer on my games list.  

I contacted steam and it's been over a week now & even though there has been almost daily correspondence from them,  I was told today that they have no record of me owning the game & that I should contact the friend who gave it to me and ask him to send it again.

What surprised me about this was the fact that I STILL HAD THE EMAIL FROM STEAM telling me that I had been gifted the game.  I attached jpgs of this email to my ticket (since support wouldn't allow me to forward the email, or send a PDF of it) and they're pretty much acting like they don't give a shit & that I must be lying (although they haven't come out and said that).  

Today I suggested that they look at the person who sent me the game's account and see if there is any record on that end.. but I've pretty much lost hope they are going to do the right thing here.

TL/DNR:  Everyone here is right and steam customer support pretty much sucks & this is making me a bit nervous about the REST of my games library.  :(

So, for anyone here who remembers last week I mentioned that a game had completely disappeared from my games list.

That game was Don't Starve. I had won the game on steamgifts, activated it, installed it & never got around to playing it. I then read a few posts here that made me decide to fire it up.

I contacted steam and it's been over a week now & even though there has been almost daily correspondence from them, I was told today that they have no record of me owning the game & that I should contact the friend who gave it to me and ask him to send it again.

What surprised me about this was the fact that I STILL HAD THE EMAIL FROM STEAM telling me that I had been gifted the game. I attached jpgs of this email to my ticket (since support wouldn't allow me to forward the email, or send a PDF of it) and they're pretty much acting like they don't give a shit & that I must be lying (although they haven't come out and said that).

Today I suggested that they look at the person who sent me the game's account and see if there is any record on that end.. but I've pretty much lost hope they are going to do the right thing here.

TL/DNR: Everyone here is right and steam customer support pretty much sucks & this is making me a bit nervous about the REST of my games library. :(

I want to know everything about Steam's CS: What are the requirements for the job? Is it minimum wage? How many people work in the CS department? Why do they patronize everybody?

I'm fascinated.

No foils here but I got an SS3 booster and there are only 2 others on the market.
lol So you posted it at $49. If you get that done, you're my hero.

That game was Don't Starve. I had won the game on steamgifts, activated it, installed it & never got around to playing it. I then read a few posts here that made me decide to fire it up.

I contacted steam and it's been over a week now & even though there has been almost daily correspondence from them, I was told today that they have no record of me owning the game & that I should contact the friend who gave it to me and ask him to send it again.

What surprised me about this was the fact that I STILL HAD THE EMAIL FROM STEAM telling me that I had been gifted the game. I attached jpgs of this email to my ticket (since support wouldn't allow me to forward the email, or send a PDF of it) and they're pretty much acting like they don't give a shit & that I must be lying (although they haven't come out and said that).

TL/DNR: Everyone here is right and steam customer support pretty much sucks & this is making me a bit nervous about the REST of my games library. :(
I've heard of this when games are purchased with a stolen credit card. Valve may not come out an say it was purchased with a stolen credit card or it was charged back.

I accidentally fell asleep with minimalized game and when I woke up I noticed that I have a boster pack. I think that's also the reason why all the cards dropped in value to ~$0.3-0.4.

I guess anything's possible, but I find it odd that they just flat out refuse to admit that yes, I did have the game... especially when I still have the email from steam telling me someone gifted it to me.  

It's like they actively try to misunderstand in the hopes I will just give up... which, to be honest I may have to since every time I read an email from them I get more and more aggravated.

I do understand them trying to protect themselves from fraud, just let me know that's what happened or something.  The way things are, I'm not trying to rip Valve off, but the way it's being handled is making me feel like they stole from me.

On a lighter note, I just somehow got a HalfLife2 booster (when the game isn't even running).. 

It hardly seems worth it to sell the cards anymore. Whereas in the first couple weeks you could get at least .70 for a HL2/Portal 2 card and at least $1+ for a BL2 card, now you're lucky if you can get .40 on the same day cards come out for a game. I only made $2.20 after selling all the cards I got from Anodyne/Serious Sam 3. Sure, every little bit counts and it's fun to see my Steam Wallet increase bit by bit, but I feel kind of silly for idling games all day instead of playing games that I actually wanted to play.

I've just sold my booster pack for ~$5. Even if it drops one foil, the cards won't be more valuable than the price paid for it.

I accidentally fell asleep with minimalized game and when I woke up I noticed that I have a boster pack. I think that's also the reason why all the cards dropped in value to ~$0.3-0.4.
They had already dropped to those prices before the booster pack addition, probably due to people realizing how pointless badges are after the change to all account levels getting foil drops.

It hardly seems worth it to sell the cards anymore. Whereas in the first couple weeks you could get at least .70 for a HL2/Portal 2 card and at least $1+ for a BL2 card, now you're lucky if you can get .40 on the same day cards come out for a game. I only made $2.20 after selling all the cards I got from Anodyne/Serious Sam 3. Sure, every little bit counts and it's fun to see my Steam Wallet increase bit by bit, but I feel kind of silly for idling games all day instead of playing games that I actually wanted to play.
More worth it than crafting badges.

lol So you posted it at $49. If you get that done, you're my hero.

The common cards are going for 30 cents so I don't have anything to lose except 90 cents.

I'm fishing for a young one with their own Diner's Club card who wants to buy it just because. :baby:

Boosters aren't based on what's running, just that you've already claimed all your drops from the game.
Ah, that explains that. Thanks, I'm still new to the card thing. :)

I've just sold my booster pack for ~$5. Even if it drops one foil, the cards won't be more valuable than the price paid for it.
Yeah, I made the mistake of opening mine before selling them. I got 3 commons.. 2 of them doubles. lol

Badges aquired by owning games on steam are finally added. Now I have the pointless lvl 10. Wooooo
You get a showcase.
It bumped me up to level 13, which doesn't mean anything since I was already level 10. And I had to check our resident hoarder's Steam page to see what the next tier for the games owned badge is--apparently it goes from 500 (Director of Acquisitions) to 1000 (Game Industry Guardian). Not sure what the 1500 is, anarchy isn't even up that high. ;)

Interesting new Steam rumor and let the pondering begin especially if you can get Steam cards from a friend's game...

http://kotaku.com/steam-might-soon-let-you-share-your-games-with-your-fri-514219133
That's amazing. If that comes to pass then hopefully devs/publishers are keen to hop on board. Though I have no idea how Valve is going to convince AAA pubs to do so. I can see Valve and a bunch of self-published indie titles playing along though.

Hopefully there will be settings on who you share your library with. So you can pick and choose which friends get to play which game. Not just a one-click share with your entire friends list.

I think a new law passed in the EU requiring users to be able to trade their digital games. Assuming this might be part of it.
That law actually passed last year, but with how long Valve usually takes with things (*cough* HL3), it could very well be because of that. If that is the reason though, they'll also have to add a way to let people sell their games, instead of just lending them.

It bumped me up to level 13, which doesn't mean anything since I was already level 10. And I had to check our resident hoarder's Steam page to see what the next tier for the games owned badge is--apparently it goes from 500 (Director of Acquisitions) to 1000 (Game Industry Guardian). Not sure what the 1500 is, anarchy isn't even up that high. ;)
The last badge is 1000+. At least for now.

Hmm, finding it hard to be really interested in any of these Groupees games.  Any in particular that someone wants to give a shout out to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back