CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Farming Simulator 2013: TITANIUM Edition + Modding Tutorials is almost $4 cheaper than Farming Simulator 2013: TITANIUM Edition by itself.

Farming Simulator 2013: TITANIUM Edition + Modding Tutorials is almost $4 cheaper than Farming Simulator 2013: TITANIUM Edition by itself.
I keep thinking 50% off can't be it's intended discount... but given the way this sale's going, I'm not so sure

...besides it was 75% off on pre-order, briefly... (or am I confusing it with Ag Sim 2013?)

Spacebase sale better be 50%, I saw it for a second, now it's 33% again...
Probably supposed to be 50% off. It says "HOLIDAY SALE", meaning it glitched back to the old price.

And I don't know what to vote for.. I think I'm going to vote randomly, these choices suck.

Waiting for Metro to hit under $10 and Shadow Warrior to hit $5 (or Humble Bundle).

So I tried starting Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim but I was under a big meh. When your maxed out with the best gear I can get in the main game, the best weapon from Dawngard, pretty much no other skills to get, and rich as fuck , I don't feel the need to go to a new island and do a new storyline. Maybe some other time but as of now, eh.

So I tried starting Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim but I was under a big meh. When your maxed out with the best gear I can get in the main game, the best weapon from Dawngard, pretty much no other skills to get, and rich as fuck , I don't feel the need to go to a new island and do a new storyline. Maybe some other time but as of now, eh.
That's why mods are nice. The Legendary difficulty is decent, but modding to change up spawns, attack rates, difficulty, etc, is what keeps me coming back. But, I did find Dragonborn the lesser of the DLCs, but that's because I didn't find Solstheim as appealing.

So I tried starting Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim but I was under a big meh.
Yeah, anyone going into Dragonborn because of the chance to revisit Morrowind needs to understand that it is the rotting corpse of Solstheim with one decommissioned Silt Strider and a tiny plot of land resembling the Telvani areas from Vvardenfell proper.

I keep thinking 50% off can't be it's intended discount... but given the way this sale's going, I'm not so sure

...besides it was 75% off on pre-order, briefly... (or am I confusing it with Ag Sim 2013?)
I got confused with the names as well...Farming Simulator 2013, Agricultural Simulator 2013, Professional Farmer 2014, Historical Farming, Farming Giant...so many farming simulation games on steam. :whistle2:?

Love CAG, quickly traded 2 of my snowglobe cards.  Only need 7 and 8, still have an extra of 3.  Thinking I may just try to sell/buy the rest of the way if I dont hear anything today.

I know it's not a daily or flash sale, but Tiny Thief is 70% off and looks interesting; was apparently just released recently.  Any thoughts on it?  Did I miss it in a bundle?

I got confused with the names as well...Farming Simulator 2013, Agricultural Simulator 2013, Professional Farmer 2014, Historical Farming, Farming Giant...so many farming simulation games on steam. :whistle2:?
^_^ I know... The thing that stuns me is they all feel a need to have the "current' year in their title...

How about themed versions?

Ancient Egypt Farming SIm -- Play the role of a temple priest in charge of managing the aqueduct system to keep the people happy and maximize your taxes.

Dust-Bowl Farming Sim -- Do you have what it takes to hang on in the face of environmental disaster?

Potato Blight Farming SIm -- Understand why the Irish drink!

Amazon has fat asses that hand out free android games?
y u no like free?

Yeah, almost makes it seem like you should just start farming IRL, eh?

Yeah, anyone going into Dragonborn because of the chance to revisit Morrowind needs to understand that it is the rotting corpse of Solstheim with one decommissioned Silt Strider and a tiny plot of land resembling the Telvani areas from Vvardenfell proper.
My lack of previous serious delving into Elder Scrolls games is showing, but, uh, that made less sense to me than a tebow post.

Waiting for Metro to hit under $10 and Shadow Warrior to hit $5 (or Humble Bundle).

I haven't figured out how people are getting filthy rich in Skyrim. I've finished the main quest and all but one of the other major faction questlines (not counting Daedric and temple quests) and I have about 18,000 septims to my name.

I haven't figured out how people are getting filthy rich in Skyrim. I've finished the main quest and all but one of the other major faction questlines (not counting Daedric and temple quests) and I have about 18,000 septims to my name.
In one of my playthroughs, I was a Smithing/Alchemy/Enchanting whore. I stopped at 100,000,000 gold because there is no use for such wealth.

Oh man, I loved 10 000 000 on iOS. I assume it's pretty much on the same on PC. Just a super addictive matching game with roguelike vibes. You will waste tons of time.
You have to match certain symbols on the lower screen as fast as possible in conjunction with your progress running through the dungeon on the upper screen--keys open doors, swords and spells attack baddies, wood and stone take up space, although matching them gives you materials to upgrade your base.

Time is absolutely of the essence. I imagine it's much easier with touch controls, as swiping would shave seconds off every run.

18,000? Get away from me you peasant!

On a serious note, simply carrying only what I needed and looting any septims I found along with any additional items/weapons I could find that had decent value to sell and I was literally swimming in septims(although usually the game would crash). Not to mention I stockpiled unique weapons/items/armor as well as other high value weapons/items/armor and jewelry in case for some strange reason I ran out of septims and needed more quickly. Still have multiple houses filled with jewelry :/

I have a Windows Phone! ;)

...some games appeal to me more on my tablet... I just don't see myself getting around to them on my PC.

And well. Free > Not-Free
But I don't feel like I'm getting a deal when something is free! 1 penny for Metro Last Light > free Metro Last Light

You have to match certain symbols on the lower screen as fast as possible in conjunction with your progress running through the dungeon on the upper screen--keys open doors, swords and spells attack baddies, wood and stone take up space, although matching them gives you materials to upgrade your base.

Time is absolutely of the essence. I imagine it's much easier with touch controls, as swiping would shave seconds off every run.
That freakin' game. I'm this close to beating it but using a mouse to play it sucks! It's much easier to play with a touchpad.

And I say that as someone who doesn't own a touchpad. :p

Yep. I played on my PC and my tablet and preferred the tablet because of the touch controls. I get a little spastic don'tchaknow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back