The Super Cereal SingStar Big Gulp Snack Time OTT

I legit still hate JolietJake with a passion.

I tried to get Puma back in the fold but Shrike shut me down. If that dude wants back in I would let him back in because he asked to be self banned.

What do you think happens when his family comes over? Does his dad know about this? Does he just shake his head? Does TMK lock that room so know one sees it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah Darthpuma, that's a name I've totally forgotten. I think the breaking point with him was when he posted one Saturday morning some incredibly unbelievable story (I think he said his girlfriend was dying or something) and then was just making the whole thing up cause he was in a hotel and bored out of his mind.

Another guy I've just remembered out of nowhere, Moxio. Pretty sure he was legit mad when Marten was giving out one of his infamous boxes and someone like Brak or Zoo screwed him out of one and he never came back after that. Ah good times.

And for old times sake, fuck Jolietjake

Remember when he said he didn't like the smell of alcohol because his dad had beer breath that time he slammed him up against the wall?
I told zoo on aim that TMK should cosplay as a kid who can't use the stove or as someone who let's a new car sit in the driveway for 5 years because they are scared to drive.

More OTT fan fiction. Since the black smoke monster was eliminated Hurley decided he needed a replacement evil force to balance out the island. To bring balance he decided to call Soodmeg to the island. Now when he engulfs people all that is left behind is a glittery residue.

The OTT died after puma was banned. There was no one left to shit on.
I thought that was Jake.

Edit: Yup, that was answered...Im late to the party as usual.

___

Brak, do you still have that Cheeseburger that Marten sent you? At least thats how I think I remember it.

I legit still hate JolietJake with a passion.

I tried to get Puma back in the fold but Shrike shut me down. If that dude wants back in I would let him back in because he asked to be self banned.
Shrike legit despises everyone on this site now, or something like that. He made some super salty posts in that thread about remembering old CAG users a month or two back.

Did anyone watch Better Call Saul?  I watched the first two episodes last night, and it exceeded my expectations.  Saul can definitely stand on his own in a series.  And damn if the cinematography wasn't just as on point as BrBa.

Long ago people made fun of me for starting to post over at GAF but now I see plenty of old OTTers over there. :)

Ah Darthpuma, that's a name I've totally forgotten. I think the breaking point with him was when he posted one Saturday morning some incredibly unbelievable story (I think he said his girlfriend was dying or something) and then was just making the whole thing up cause he was in a hotel and bored out of his mind.

Another guy I've just remembered out of nowhere, Moxio. Pretty sure he was legit mad when Marten was giving out one of his infamous boxes and someone like Brak or Zoo screwed him out of one and he never came back after that. Ah good times.

And for old times sake, fuck Jolietjake
I remember that GF thing. Sheesh.

Was neoGAF the elitist video game site where you had to go through some probationary shit before you could be a member?

Did anyone watch Better Call Saul? I watched the first two episodes last night, and it exceeded my expectations. Saul can definitely stand on his own in a series. And damn if the cinematography wasn't just as on point as BrBa.
Michelle McClaren directed the second episode. She did some of the best BB episodes, such as Ozymandias.

Did anyone watch Better Call Saul? I watched the first two episodes last night, and it exceeded my expectations. Saul can definitely stand on his own in a series. And damn if the cinematography wasn't just as on point as BrBa.
Wasn't sure what to expect out of it, but they knocked it out of the park with the first two episodes. I'm hoping it can stand on its own a bit more and not be as much of a fan service show by featuring notable Breaking Bad characters before they met Walter White.

Wasn't sure what to expect out of it, but they knocked it out of the park with the first two episodes. I'm hoping it can stand on its own a bit more and not be as much of a fan service show by featuring notable Breaking Bad characters before they met Walter White.
I agree with you on that point. Mike, I think, will be a pretty important part of the show, and rightfully so. But Tuco, seemed more like he was thrown in there just for shits and giggles. So far, anyway.

I agree with you on that point. Mike, I think, will be a pretty important part of the show, and rightfully so. But Tuco, seemed more like he was thrown in there just for shits and giggles. So far, anyway.
Yeah, Mike ends up working for Saul later on, so I expect that to be a constant throughout and the antagonistic aspect of that relationship for now is great.

I went everywhere to find a Mega Man amiibo and everywhere sold out in the first 5 minutes.  :bomb:

I don't have a Wii U, but I want that particular amiibo somethin' fierce.

Capcom are such d*cks that they'll allow a Mega Man amiibo and license him out to Nintendo for a brawler, but refuse to put out a legitimate sequel...and Im sorry, but Mighty No. 9 isnt it.

I went everywhere to find a Mega Man amiibo and everywhere sold out in the first 5 minutes. :bomb:

I don't have a Wii U, but I want that particular amiibo somethin' fierce.
Check with Manthing...apparently he's been out since dawn poisoning children and murdering men for Amiibos. He probably has 30 of them.

Personally, I dont get it but to each thier own.

Check with Manthing...apparently he's been out since dawn poisoning children and murdering men for Amiibos. He probably has 30 of them.

Personally, I dont get it but to each thier own.
Does he even post here anymore?

I got into a minor verbal altercation with an old lady (and she was swearing, too!) who was wearing a hoodie and earbuds at the poker table.  :rofl:

I wish she was wearing sunglasses to take the story to the next level.

Last edited:
Poker tournament the other night, this old man who sags proclaimed that I sucked "leprechaun dick" as I stacked his chips.

The poker room you play at sounds classy. People getting sucker punched, old guys talking crap. I would have a hard time playing there as I can't stand somebody shit talking me at the table. It's almost always some drunk guy who doesn't know how to lose and keep their mouth shut.

The poker room you play at sounds classy. People getting sucker punched, old guys talking crap. I would have a hard time playing there as I can't stand somebody shit talking me at the table. It's almost always some drunk guy who doesn't know how to lose and keep their mouth shut.
Have you ever played where a dude chews on bofa the whole time? That's annoying.

The poker room you play at sounds classy. People getting sucker punched, old guys talking crap. I would have a hard time playing there as I can't stand somebody shit talking me at the table. It's almost always some drunk guy who doesn't know how to lose and keep their mouth shut.
Yeah, it's super unprofessional in there. The old guy who sags is hands down the worst. I think it's kind of funny, to be honest.

I raised pre-flop with QQ, he went all-in and I snap called. I've seen him go all in with KJ and KQ before, so I felt like I could be good. He slooooooowly turned over AA. I got a Q on the turn and he took a sip of some 40 oz Tilt Juice.

Snow and cold sucks! I want to live on a warm beach somewhere it never snows. Do they have high speed internet in Costa Rica or Cozumel? I will still need access to the PlayStation network.

Yeah, it's on the side of the tire unfortunately.  And my car has these low profile 19" tires, which look nice, but are fucking expensive.  Alas.

It was starting to build up some steam in here and then the kid that's been broke for 9+ years starts going on about how much tires cost, which brings the whole thing to a screeching halt. Keep the streak alive son.

electronicrape.png

orvilleredenbacher.gif

Last edited:
$35 poker tournament tonight.  Time to get tangled up with grumpy old men and middle-aged guys with everything to prove.

Last edited:
bread's done
Back