The Super Cereal SingStar Big Gulp Snack Time OTT

electronicrape.png

orvilleredenbacher.gif
I wish instead of ignore it said bludgeon.

Man, only TMK can bring out all the old OTTers out of the woodworks.
No shit!

Did anyone watch Better Call Saul? I watched the first two episodes last night, and it exceeded my expectations. Saul can definitely stand on his own in a series. And damn if the cinematography wasn't just as on point as BrBa.
Congrats on being a scholar and stuff! Also, yeah! I'm excited about this show... I wonder if Mr. White or Jesse will make an appearance...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_tuxcsTBRE&noredirect=1#t=142

fucking Trash Kan sent me this. It fucking broke me. It broke me. I only wish he sent me this while we were gaming.
Man, this makes me feel really, really bad. :\

Last edited by a moderator:
TMK is the shit.  If he makes those costumes and props, he's actually pretty gifted at it.

But the Cosplay Drama...  I mean: dang.

I'm still pissed that he saw me in my boxers when we played Bomberman Live.

Last edited:
Congrats on being a scholar and stuff! Also, yeah! I'm excited about this show... I wonder if Mr. White or Jesse will make an appearance...
Haha, thanks! I think the title of scholar belongs to munch. I'm just paying a lot of money to hopefully land a career. :lol:

If they do show up on the show, I feel like it will only be in a cameo... I think they want to distance themselves from that aspect of the universe. But who knows.

I just watched the TMK video... makes me feel sort of bad about all of the shit we gave the dude. :c

Wasn't Music eating the salad out of a stone bowl, too, or did my imagination fill in that blank?  And wasn't there a raw egg cracked on the salad?

I don't get why you guys feel bad for TMK. He seems to be doing what he loves with people he likes. To each his own.

It's more than just the cosplay. His whole life has been an amalgamation of unfortunate awkwardness and Sony rage.
Yeah, the OTT's history with TMK extends way past cosplay. Actually, I don't think it really ever involved cosplay until recently. His most notable characteristic years ago was his rampant, blind Sony fanboy attitude, IIRC. His blog came later when CAG added blogs, which only added fuel to the fire.

I remember when he made the argument that 1080i was superior to 1080p. I forget why, but it was dumb.
Hey munch. I was checking the 2005 yard sale thread and you were one of the only CAGs I still see posting around the site in that thread. Do you still go sailin? I haven't seen you or any of the old thread visitors posting any finds. I'm guessing a few of you OTT regulars hit up the thrifts or yard sales.

Anybody know if people like the GameChasers or PattheNESpunk from Youtube were members here at some point posting their finds?

Also, everyone check out the CAG March Madness contest. https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/342717-the-11h-annual-cag-march-madness-contest-sign-ups-open-until-march-19-1215-pm-et/

I remember when he made the argument that 1080i was superior to 1080p. I forget why, but it was dumb.
That was definitely Dr. Mario Kart, although it could have been TMK as well. DMK was an adamant advocate (is that even correct) of the idea that CRT TVs were superior for gaming than HDTVs.

I'm pretty sure Dr Mario Kart was a comedy account. He was the Super Saiyan Jin form of your average Nintendo fanboy.

Hey munch. I was checking the 2005 yard sale thread and you were one of the only CAGs I still see posting around the site in that thread. Do you still go sailin? I haven't seen you or any of the old thread visitors posting any finds. I'm guessing a few of you OTT regulars hit up the thrifts or yard sales.

Anybody know if people like the GameChasers or PattheNESpunk from Youtube were members here at some point posting their finds?

Also, everyone check out the CAG March Madness contest. https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/342717-the-11h-annual-cag-march-madness-contest-sign-ups-open-until-march-19-1215-pm-et/
I watch the Game Chasers. They've never posted here, though.

I've had some major scores this past year. Highlights were a $650-750 '60s rocket ship model that I got for $4.99, an 1897 copy of Dracula in good condition ($150-200) that I got for $4.99 and a Galactus action figure ($90-100) that I got for $0.25. I regret not chronicling them.

If the Dracula book woulda had its paper dust jacket, it would have added $500 to it's value. :bomb:

This was me in the thrift store parking lot holding my new rocket ship model:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFI4MNbCRZo

Last edited:
Morning, OTT.

I really need to start selling my Star Wars Action Figures.  They just take up too much space.  Probably going to have to list them individually also, as anyone who wants the lot is offering pennies on the dollar.  Maybe I'll start this summer.

That was definitely Dr. Mario Kart, although it could have been TMK as well. DMK was an adamant advocate (is that even correct) of the idea that CRT TVs were superior for gaming than HDTVs.
They are for any old system. You can make the argument they're the best up to the PS2 era, especially those heavy ass Sony Trinitron's from the early aughts.

I can't believe they bumped the finale of parks to a later time after they spent the past few weeks burning off this season. Pathetic on NBCs part.

Blue and Black here as well. I also tilted my screen different angles and never saw the white and gold. Bitches be color blind.

That 2.0 firmware that the ps4 got a few months back is the biggest piece of shit ever. My system never fucking boots properly now.

I still cant\'t believe the store in the PS3 is still broken. I mean, this is your portal to to convince people to give you their money. And it doesn't work.

They converted the store to look like the PS4 store. But on the PS3 it's broken. Moving between screens is slow. Every few minutes it reboots your pc. You try to download games and the system crashes. It's ridiculous!

I have not had any problems with the ps4 2.0 firmware though.

BTW, I now have a reason to get a Xbone. ROCK BAND fuckING 4. Since all my songs are saved on my 360, and I can't transfer them to a ps4, I guess the bone it is!

They just announced a Witcher 3 Themed XBOX One...If the colors are decent, and it's at the XB1 price point, I'll pick up a 2nd.

That 2.0 firmware that the ps4 got a few months back is the biggest piece of shit ever. My system never fucking boots properly now.
You shouldn't be on 2.0, you should be on like 2.1. I've not had any issue with 2.1.

The PSN Store on PS3 crashing took out my launch PS3, or maybe just the HDD. It won't boot now, just makes a bunch of beeps and shuts off any time I try to start it.

Yeah I'm talking about since they messed with the rest function. My system has been way better the past few days but for about two weeks I had to boot it twice before it actually went to the user select screen.

Also rest and suspend is going to be nice. I love that feature on the Xbox.

Welp, I switched to PS4 from 360, and had hundreds of dollars of Rock Band DLC.  Looks like I'm going to have to buy an XBone.

Also, I'm going to be living in NYC this summer.  Gonna be nuts.

Yeah I'm talking about since they messed with the rest function. My system has been way better the past few days but for about two weeks I had to boot it twice before it actually went to the user select screen.

Also rest and suspend is going to be nice. I love that feature on the Xbox.
Did you not get 2.1? Mine has been fine since then.

Man the Philadelphia Eagles are making crazy moves this off season...Some bad (Trent Cole, Todd Herrimans), some good (Kiko Alonzo trade) and some Bizzare (Foles for Bradford). 

Chip now has 10 Oregon Ducks playing for him.

They just announced a Witcher 3 Themed XBOX One...If the colors are decent, and it's at the XB1 price point, I'll pick up a 2nd.
I acquired The Witcher 2 when it was free on Xbox LIVE. Awesome game. I haven't played it in a while, but it really sucked me in after the tutorial/set-up phase. Then I got distracted by Advanced Warfare.

I'd like to see that themed Xbox.

The Giants and Redskins should still be terrible and it looks like the Eagles will be as well. Jerry has managed the cap well so far this offseason and if he can get a corner, lb, de, and a rb through the draft and FA we should stomp the shit out of everyone. 12-4 baby and looking at a first round bye! 3 hard teams and 2 of those games are at home (Seattle and NE).

Man Cat Barber has been awesome in the first half. State may not go far this year in the tournament, but they could do some real damage next year. I would love to finally see them get to an elite 8.

The Giants and Redskins should still be terrible and it looks like the Eagles will be as well. Jerry has managed the cap well so far this offseason and if he can get a corner, lb, de, and a rb through the draft and FA we should stomp the shit out of everyone. 12-4 baby and looking at a first round bye! 3 hard teams and 2 of those games are at home (Seattle and NE).

Man Cat Barber has been awesome in the first half. State may not go far this year in the tournament, but they could do some real damage next year. I would love to finally see them get to an elite 8.

Murray is in town visiting the Eagles...to drive up his price a little. I'm not buying the whole Bradford is my best friend diatribe.

I acquired The Witcher 2 when it was free on Xbox LIVE. Awesome game. I haven't played it in a while, but it really sucked me in after the tutorial/set-up phase. Then I got distracted by Advanced Warfare.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/custom-witcher-3-xbox-one-revealed/1100-6425756/

Unfortunately, it's the only one. :headache: I didnt read that before.

They also have a special controller too...hopefully they come out with that one. EDIT: Nope. Oh, Microsoft...you tease!!!

Any more poker stories? Loved reading those.

So...Demarco Murry signed with the Eagles.  Im shocked.  Still, I wonder how he's going to do not having the Cowboys O-line.

So...Demarco Murry signed with the Eagles. Im shocked. Still, I wonder how he's going to do not having the Cowboys O-line.
I'm not terribly surprised. Wasn't expecting the Eagles per se, but with him not being in Dallas, I'm fully expecting Adrian Peterson to go there now.

I'm not terribly surprised. Wasn't expecting the Eagles per se, but with him not being in Dallas, I'm fully expecting Adrian Peterson to go there
That would be awesome...With the Giants having Jennings and Williams at RB, and the Redskins having Alfred Morris and Silas Redd...if the Cowboys getting Peterson, do I dare say we see the return of the NFC East as a running division? With Kelly, probably not. But he has said he like a strong 1 cut, downhill runner. McCoy was probably killing him.

bread's done
Back