The Super Cereal SingStar Big Gulp Snack Time OTT

Any more poker stories? Loved reading those.
Thanks. Nothing exciting has happened lately. I've mostly been playing online.

There was a time that the old wigger (non-pc?) guy was cutting a promo at our table. He was claiming that another old man who plays there embezzled money from a children's charity. He then claimed that he heard that this other old guy was a child molester. The last nasty rumor he told the table was that the accused never washed his hands after taking a piss. By the way, the whole time he was telling us this stuff, he was cleaning out the grime from under his finger nails with his cards.

That's my hope, but this is NC State we are talking about. They'll be up 15 like they were last year and choke it all away.
Villanova is a paper tiger 2 loss team...NC State should have zero problems with them. Lafayette will actually give Villanova a tough game.

Prediction #2: Wyoming over Northern Iowa in your Classic 12/5 upset. The other 3 will run chalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning, OTT.

___

I dont haz Yahoo! either.

Final Prediction:  The Wildcats will win the Tourney...But not the one you think.  :whistle2:k

Dammit wish I had seen this last night when I was submitting my bracket to Yahoo's main group and a private group for followers of one of the Star City Games Magic commentators.

Only lost ISU so far in my sweet 16. Lost Baylor as well, but had them losing during the weekend to Mississippi so no huge stings as of yet.

Only lost ISU so far in my sweet 16. Lost Baylor as well, but had them losing during the weekend to Mississippi so no huge stings as of yet.
Uh oh...I hear you...I lost Baylor too, but I had a different fail on SMU (I had them beating IS). Although I don't think it was golatending, why would you even go up for that ball?

Pretty shocked that Kojima is getting pushed out of Konami.
Yeah, I dont know what these publishers think. People arent buying games because of the Publishing Name on the box.

I don't have any interest in a Metal Gear game that he doesn't do. Hoping Nintendo snags him up.

NC State with the comeback last night was surprising. Leaves the hope of sent NC State shit happening later in the tourney. The heartbreak shall soon arrive.

UF basketball really sucked this year.  What a far cry from the past few seasons.

Is Far Cry 4 supposed to be fun?  Because attempting to be stealthy in an FPS game is not fun.  I don't even want to play any more after failing the initial stealth part 3 times.  Over it.

I bought a pair of Sperry oxford wingtips for work.  I know it's a weird brand for that style of shoe, but I thought they looked nice, and their regular boat shoes are comfortable.  And I needed a second pair of shoes for my upcoming job.  I feel like the leather started creasing as soon as I tried the shoes on.  Did I just buy shitty shoes?  Is that just how shoes go?  If I bought shitty shoes, what should I buy?  Allen Edmonds look great, but are also a little pricey.

Yeah, my bracket is so fucked. I stopped caring about it about a week in.

I bought a pair of Sperry oxford wingtips for work. I know it's a weird brand for that style of shoe, but I thought they looked nice, and their regular boat shoes are comfortable. And I needed a second pair of shoes for my upcoming job. I feel like the leather started creasing as soon as I tried the shoes on. Did I just buy shitty shoes? Is that just how shoes go? If I bought shitty shoes, what should I buy? Allen Edmonds look great, but are also a little pricey.
Ok, first, WHAT are you doing at work? Walking around? Standing? Sitting? They look nice, but they don't look very comfortable. I would spend my money on a good pair of gel soles or something and slip them in there, but you might need bigger size shoes. I stand usually at work and I paired some really comfy running shoes with these wonder soles and I feel like I'm walking on pillows. Look into it!

Yeah, my bracket is so fucked. I stopped caring about it about a week in.

Ok, first, WHAT are you doing at work? Walking around? Standing? Sitting? They look nice, but they don't look very comfortable. I would spend my money on a good pair of gel soles or something and slip them in there, but you might need bigger size shoes. I stand usually at work and I paired some really comfy running shoes with these wonder soles and I feel like I'm walking on pillows. Look into it!
Not sure yet, really, I don't start until June haha. It's a cubicle setting but it's also a multi-floor building in NYC so I imagine some walking is in order. I will definitely look into insoles. They feel pretty comfy but who knows when I wear them for 8 hours.

I saw DMK mentioned earlier in here.

He was definitely not a joke account.

He lives in Texas like me and actually stayed with me a few times while he was on his frequent road trips. He's a nice guy and introduced me to authentic Thai food from a local Buddhist temple that only serves on Sundays. I actually still go there from time to time.

He's crazy good at fighting games. In fact, I'll reveal a secret.

One time I had MvC3 and SFIV up online challenging people in the OTT and my friends list.

It was actually DMK playing as me while he beat everyone left and right, haha. All the while complaining about the lag from my HDTV and internet, haha.

And no, none of this is April Fools. :)

Haha, not TMK, I'm talking about Dr Mario Kart.
Thai would have killed him I'm sure.

So what are the odds Morrissey cancels his us tour if I order tickets. I'm thinking 75/25 he makes it to the show in Durham. Odds would be much much lower if it wasn't so early in the tour. Hoping tickets aren't through the roof and I can get some.

I was going to say at least 25% of the shows will be cancelled. Especially since more dates will probably be added soon.

Third show of the tour should be safe.
I'm curious how well Madison Square Garden sells in 2015.

Have you seen him before?

I was going to say at least 25% of the shows will be cancelled. Especially since more dates will probably be added soon.

Third show of the tour should be safe.
I'm curious how well Madison Square Garden sells in 2015.

Have you seen him before?
I haven't. I saw Johnny Marr when he toured for his first solo album a few years back and it was a really good show. Marr isn't a great singer, but he is a really good showman and had a ton of enthusiasm. I am hoping this would be on the same level, but who knows. Dude is kind of a head case.

If I go it is going to be a good week of music. Probably going to go see Alabama Shakes on the 11th because Courtney Barnett is opening for them and I have been wanting to see her live for a while. When she toured solo she came to Charlotte, but skipped Chapel Hill, which sucks. It pisses me off when bands play Charlotte and go straight to D.C. skipping this area when its on the way. There are several local venues that scale and sell well here too.

yes.gif

HBO is on a roll. I can't wait for this weekends new seasons. All three of those shows are great.

That trailer was solid. Hoping that the first season wasn't an anomoly and this new one ends up being just as good.

Bought a smart watch when att had the lg g watch for 50 bucks. For that price its pretty neat. Talk to text works better than it does on my nexus 5.

Bought a smart watch when att had the lg g watch for 50 bucks. For that price its pretty neat. Talk to text works better than it does on my nexus 5.
I would have bought that for that price, but I saw it too late. Moto 360 got a price drop. I'm thinking about picking up one of those.

The moto 360 is a nice looking watch. I would grab one of those if it was cheaper. The G watch is not all that aesthetically pleasing. I want to get a new band for this. The face of the watch is a little too thick and bulky.

I didn't know how much I would want to use this or how useful it would be since I haven't worn a watch in a long time, but its pretty useful and nice.

Those kids need to stop making stupid bets and play that game on a system that at least plays the game close to how the arcade did.

Simmons leaving grantland makes me kind of sad. I bet he ends up at turner or NBC. That and ESPN Dallas are about the only things ESPN does that interest me.

Went to see the RiffTrax crew in person this week when they riffed The Room live.  I go to see each live show they do via Fathom Events, but this was the first time I saw them in *person.*  Was soo much fun, and the crowd was great!!  

The Belcourt Theater (where they do most of their live shows from) was tiny.  The theater had 332 seats and the film crew and boom camera had to take up around 30 seats, so it was lucky to get the tickets - but I want to try to go at least once a year from now on.  

bread's done
Back