The Super Cereal SingStar Big Gulp Snack Time OTT

A little late to the party, but GTA V is the best gaem of all tiem.

Did you get to Trevor yet?
Oh, yeah. Awesome character.

I'm about 53% complete.

What did you think about it?

My real gaming dream is to play Bloodborne on the Quadruple, but I still haven't beaten Dark Souls. *cwies*

Last edited:
I got like 60+ percent through GTA and I'll never understand Trash Kans fascination with Trevor. He was okay, but his over the topness got old after a while.

I got like 10 missions to finish in that game. I need to do that at some point.

One of my favorite parts of GTAV is a late mission where Lamar is stuck riding with Trevor and sort of grills him about the weird stuff Franklin has told him about him.

I like playing as Michael the best. :cool:
Me too. Maybe its because I see some of these bullshit moms and kids that are similar to the ones he has to put up with at my job.

Also I fucking hate flying in video games so that makes me really dislike a lot of Trevor missions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I let my friend borrow my xbox 360 while I'm in Hawaii. I didn't know if he would play it, but I at least expected him to keep it in the house where it was temperature controlled. Instead, he put it in his garage where it was stolen the other night.

The bad news is that I no longer have an xbox.

The good news is that I might end up getting at least $400 for it and the games. :cool:

I let my friend borrow my xbox 360 while I'm in Hawaii. I didn't know if he would play it, but I at least expected him to keep it in the house where it was temperature controlled. Instead, he put it in his garage where it was stolen the other night.

The bad news is that I no longer have an xbox.

The good news is that I might end up getting at least $400 for it and the games. :cool:
Just get a next-gen console or upgrade your PC or buy me some Super Nintenduh games and toys.

Last edited:
Moved into a place in midtown Manhattan today.  It's kind of surreal, just people everywhere.  Being so close to so many notable landmarks is crazy.

Nah, I wish.  Just temporary for an internship.  I'd need some absurd amount of money to live here for real. :lol:

P9XSI0l.png

Would you like to play a game of Lucky Hit?  How about a game of lucky hit?

I'm excited for Gears 4, but those live gameplay demonstrations never do anything to impress me.

The Halo one was very fishy.  The reticule movement on screen was not typical of analog sticks.

And Cuphead has the greatest artstyle of any game ever made.

Last edited:
Old man sitting to my left at poker table smells like messy diaper.

Far Cry 4's story is terribad.

Something feels off about the gameplay in this one, too.

(playing on 360)

Bought that Xbox One last night. My 360 getting stolen, along with the crazy deals as of late and the news of backwards compatibility, did it for me. 

I have to say, I love the PS4 but with the backwards compatibility and the Rock Band song transfer, I wish I had gone with the XBone.  Alas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ended up with an XBox One as well. Traded in an old PS3 that was sitting in my trunk for months. Got the Xbox for $250 with Halo MCC, Batman, AC: Unity, and a $50 Microsoft credit. Too good of a deal to resist.

Ended up with an XBox One as well. Traded in an old PS3 that was sitting in my trunk for months. Got the Xbox for $250 with Halo MCC, Batman, AC: Unity, and a $50 Microsoft credit. Too good of a deal to resist.
I tried to get that same exact deal--minus trading in the xbox. By the time I ordered it the Halo bundle was OOS. I ordered the bundle through Newegg with Batman and 3 months of live for $336.

bread's done
Back