The Where Is mykevermin Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Bryan ALSO worked the dark match once the show ended in a 6 man against The Shield after his 40+ minutes on Raw.

Some highlights from the Bryan/Cesaro match.

r.gif

u.gif

If he wins the title at Summerslam and then Orton immediately cashes in and beats him, the heat will be at nuclear levels.
I almost wouldn't mind.

I don't think a Bryan title reign is going to work right now. Bryan is a guy that was a mid-card talent for ninety percent of his WWE career. A one month TV time push isn't going to make him the premiere guy in the company, and the company is going to lose viewers if they try and go that route. Instead, they're building him up bit by bit so that eventually he can be their Shawn Michaels. A guy that can put on great matches but doesn't necessarily need the belt to bring viewers in.

Orton more than likely cashing in at Summerslam so they can do a repeat of the Hardy/Punk angle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=50-WPygLLVQ

Last edited by a moderator:
I second that I wouldn't mind. That would cement Bryan as the top face and would rocket Orton as top heel. It would be an amazing moment.

Same with what's happened with Ziggler. It sucks that he had to drop the title, but the Face turn worked, and I think he's more over than ever. So it's all worth it. One has to remember that these "titles" are ultimately just props.

Hero, any way you could find a gif of Ziggler's Zig Zag on Darren Young tonight? Shit was one of his best. 

If they haven't gotten their shit together in 11 years, it's not going to happen. When you bring in management that has failed in other organizations, history is doomed to repeat itself.
WCW failed over and over for years before they became competition for WWF. They had a lot more going for them the whole time but still, as long as TNA is still around and on TV there is hope.

I tried to watch Raw... commentary is so terrible. JBL and Cole are just attrocious and they hurt my ears with every soundbite they put out there. Lawler seems like he isnt paying attention half of the time. Muting WWE shows makes it almost watchable at times. They need to let people select to turn off the commentary if they want and just hear the sounds of the arena. My ears are still bleeding from listening to Cole and JBL... ugh.

I believe this is the longest match Cesaro has been involved in.

I approve. :applause: Great stuff.
Mystically-acquired-in-a-completely-legal-manner-ed RAW last night just to watch the Danielson gauntlet. Very fun. I like their commitment to pushing him to the moon.

As good as that match was, I still say that the Cesaro/Zayn 2 out of 3 falls match will be the match of the year.
Given your high praise, I will have to see that. :) In my head, Young Bucks versus Generico and Steen from DDT4 is the year leader with Younger-Callihan from the same card trailing behind.

That crowd is dead. I mean hell, they look like they could give 2 shits about anything going on in that ring. Maybe it's because Orlando Jordan and world champion should never be in the same sentence, or maybe it is due to Warrior being 20 years past his prime. 

Jesse Sorensen was released from TNA because they felt he was making too much money as a production assistant, a job he only took once he broke his neck in the ring and was effectively paralyzed for some time. He's stated that Dixie told him he'd always have a job in TNA, but apparently that's not the case.

Jesse Sorensen was released from TNA because they felt he was making too much money as a production assistant, a job he only took once he broke his neck in the ring and was effectively paralyzed for some time. He's stated that Dixie told him he'd always have a job in TNA, but apparently that's not the case.
So they broke their Droz Contract once they realized he was only temporarily paralyzed on their watch?

I've been thinking at the way they've been building up the current storylines. I've got a sinking suspicion that Randy Orton is on his way to becoming the new "corporate" champion on behalf of Vince and D-Bryan is going to end up being number one on HHH's "fave five" leading up into Wrestlemania.

Think about it. Even when Punk was champion, they NEVER pushed him this hard or gave him THIS much TV time. He'd come on for a segment, do his thing and be gone. But this Bryan push just towers over Punk's 434 day title reign in terms of sheer company backing.

It feels like they're laying the seeds with Vince wanting someone else and HHH backing Bryan. It's clear as day that Orton is next in line to have the next major reign. All creative has to do is tie that back in with the McMahon storyline. They place Orton with Vince, making him the number one dominant heel in the company, and Bryan with HHH where Bryan gets the Jeff Hardy rub and becomes a top tier face.

So they broke their Droz Contract once they realized he was only temporarily paralyzed on their watch?
They were going to fire him even if he was paralyzed. It's the TNA way.

I sorta don't want TNA to succeed now. Shifting all my positive energies towards PWG.

SoCal Val, Brooke Hogan, Garett Bischoff. All dead weight. Cut any of them and keep Sorensen's job.

I didn't see anyone here post it, but TNA also released Victoria/Tara about a week ago.

I sorta don't want TNA to succeed now. Shifting all my positive energies towards PWG.

SoCal Val, Brooke Hogan, Garett Bischoff. All dead weight. Cut any of them and keep Sorensen's job.

I didn't see anyone here post it, but TNA also released Victoria/Tara about a week ago.
Funny thing is that Dixie Carter to doing a a Q&A through twitter(bad decision) today. She's getting a lot of crap for cutting Sorensen after that and asking mostly why Brooke & Garrett are still on the payroll. There's also some asking when is Chris Benoit debuting in TNA and when they're putting the world title on Garrett Bischoff & giving him a year run with the title :rofl: .

After Monday's Raw, Jerry "The King" Lawler stayed in Austin, TX overnight and then drove 3 hours the wrong direction on I-35, ending up in Dallas, not Laredo. Lawler had to call WWE and arrange a flight in order to make it to Laredo in time for the television tapings.

Lawler also got a lot of flack from staff for not being able to make it to the right city after 40 years in the business. Michale Cole even went on to mention the incident in a Tweet, writing, "@JerryLawler drove 4 hours north to go 7 hours south but he made it to Laredo for #raw"
Sounds like it might be time to get Lawler off TV.

Ahmed Johnson on Goldust kissing him:

“He agreed to kiss my hand when we practiced it, but when we got out there. Man…. he kissed me harder than any female has ever kissed me. I’m talking your husband’s going to the military and he’s never coming home kind of kiss, and that just PISSED ME OFF.”
:rofl:

I've been thinking at the way they've been building up the current storylines. I've got a sinking suspicion that Randy Orton is on his way to becoming the new "corporate" champion on behalf of Vince and D-Bryan is going to end up being number one on HHH's "fave five" leading up into Wrestlemania.

Think about it. Even when Punk was champion, they NEVER pushed him this hard or gave him THIS much TV time. He'd come on for a segment, do his thing and be gone. But this Bryan push just towers over Punk's 434 day title reign in terms of sheer company backing.

It feels like they're laying the seeds with Vince wanting someone else and HHH backing Bryan. It's clear as day that Orton is next in line to have the next major reign. All creative has to do is tie that back in with the McMahon storyline. They place Orton with Vince, making him the number one dominant heel in the company, and Bryan with HHH where Bryan gets the Jeff Hardy rub and becomes a top tier face.

They were going to fire him even if he was paralyzed. It's the TNA way.
Yeah I saw that a mile away when Orton won the case and Bryan got the title shot at Summerslam (thinking the cash-in would be then) but does Orton's injury throw a monkey wrench into that plan?

Yeah I saw that a mile away when Orton won the case and Bryan got the title shot at Summerslam (thinking the cash-in would be then) but does Orton's injury throw a monkey wrench into that plan?
He's fine. They saved Orton and Punk match-ups for this Friday Night.

Orton/Sandow & Punk/Fandango

This is pretty insane:

Former WWE developmental star Brian McGhee will be charged with first degree murder after allegedly stabbing a woman to death last

night in Tampa, Florida. The woman was thought to be his girlfriend according to numerous local news reports.

It is believed the incident occurred at 8:30PM with deputies arriving on the scene at a Tampa apartment complex to find the female victim had been stabbed multiple times. She later died from her injuries. The name of the victim is yet to be released.

McGhee attempted to flee the scene and evade the police in a car chase that involved the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office, Florida Highway Patrol, and Tampa Police Department, but was apprehended after crashing his vehicle. He was taken to a local Tampa hospital shortly after.

Around 30 minutes after the incident was reported, a photo of a sliced bloody arm was used as McGhee’s Facebook profile photo and he posted what seemed to be a pretty obvious confession:

“Didnt (sic) know I had it in me…bitch isfdead (sic)… arip (sic).. I’m next. No jail for meeee bbay(sic)”

McGhee had wrestler under a development deal in Florida Championship Wrestling as recently as 2012 under the name DT Porter. After being released, he decided to remain in Florida and pursue an acting career. He was originally trained and wrestled in the St. Louis area.

There better have been some fucking terrible drugs in his system. I'd like to believe somebody could possibly be any dumber than Hernandez in the self-implication for murder department without copious amounts of drugs.

There better have been some fucking terrible drugs in his system. I'd like to believe somebody could possibly be any dumber than Hernandez in the self-implication for murder department without copious amounts of drugs.
Must be the STEROIDS! Steroids make everyone a killer. Hitler was on the juice, that is why he did what he did. If not steroids then too much GTA!!

I think he prolly raged out after missing some of the Summer Sales on Steam. Hell Maybe he just missed getting that one last card to make the badge and couldn't take the letdown...

If the blade does not fit, you must acquit!

More seriously though, if you go back and listen to the Mark Henry interview I posted a little while back, THIS is the guy that Mark Henry specifically gave props to and said he could have been as big as anyone ("DT Porter"). I guess by big, Henry meant Chris Benoit.

This is pretty insane:
He may have been "DT Porter" in FCW, but, in prison, "DT" will mean "double-teamed" which is what he deserves.

In lighter news, I will have to watch NXT for this Paige-Emma match.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2013/7/25/4553848/wwe-nxt-results-reactions-july-24-2013

Apparently, these two are very competent in the ring, which is still a rarity in today's WWE.

Edit: I went over the NXT roster a week ago, and remember seeing someone trained by Prince Devitt. She's yet to debut but I think she's worth keeping an eye on if she's as good as her trainer (who is one of the best today).

Heh, the Cesaro/Zeb promo on the newest NXT has a fun bit referencing El Generico without mentioning the name.

Heh, the Cesaro/Zeb promo on the newest NXT has a fun bit referencing El Generico without mentioning the name.
I had a subtle mark out moment during that promo.

He'll become Generic Luchador or El Commono, but maybe they'll actually- Naaaaah.

Okay so sometimes I drink/get drunk and stupid wrestling conversations occur and I don't find out about them until the next day. (NSFW)

Friend: I want to see a new invasion angle in tna.l

Friend: The RTC being lead by the ghost of eddie. With the soul purpose to superplex hogan through the mat.
Apparently the ghost of Adrian Adonis visits Piper.

Me: ugh

Friend: I was watching a show called the haunting of..
It had piper on it.

Me: lmao

Friend: During the course of the show, Adonis, Owen and Henning all spoke through a medium.

Me: OH MY GOd
WHO YOU GONNA CALL
GUT BUSTERS
OR BRAIN BUSTERS
FLAIR: ARN GET OVER HERE
ARN: RIC MY ARM IS USELESS YOU OLD fuck
FLAIR: DAMN YOU YOU BEARDED BASTARD
FLAIR: TULLY GET OVER HERE
TULLY: fuck OFF YOUR SKIN LOOKS LIKE A BALLSACK
FLAIR: TO HELL WITH YOU BOTH I'M GONNA BLEED FROM MY FOREHEAD UNTIL MY HAIR LOOKS LIKE COTTON CANDY

eb765cacf72211e2b09522000a1f9363_7.jpg

Triple H vs. TAKA - Pre-Quad Injury When HHH could work

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I-iUL2IBn4[/youtube]

and what the hell, WHY NOT?!

iRs1vM2Gf5GMW.gif

TNA Hardcore Justice is coming up in August on Impact.. Hardcore Holly would be a good fit.  He worked the HJ one night only event also.

Antonio Cesaro continues to receive “match of the night” and “match of the year” mentions. He wrestled Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel in a 30 minute match that was called “match of the night” at last night’s WWE live event in Sydney, Australia. Axel worked as a babyface and a fan in attendance noted that he played the role well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back