The Wii Code Thread

Ahh....thanks for the explanation too!....didnt know that and here I was sending Miis to people.....

Your on my friends lists now botticus...just turned black....

I will add some more people tonight, probably not all. If you've added me and I haven't reciprocated, PM if you so desire.

My fiancee gave me the go-ahead to let her Mii mingle, so look for the redhead.

Can you people PLEASE write down who made what Mii? I have all sorts of dems running around and don't know who made them. Well, okay, I do know who made them, but STILL. Copyright your work you lazies.

Also, musicnoteless, your Mii fell over when I rollcall'd. I laughed.

[quote name='Strell']Can you people PLEASE write down who made what Mii? I have all sorts of dems running around and don't know who made them. Well, okay, I do know who made them, but STILL. Copyright your work you lazies.

Also, musicnoteless, your Mii fell over when I rollcall'd. I laughed.[/QUOTE]

i added you can u add me?

Yeah, I have three Miis set to mingle. One named Steve (me), one Bo (dad), and one kaylee (sister), though her name is actually Kayleigh. Maybe it didn't fit? Anyway, I'll change their creator to Z-Saber since I don't think that's what it says.

Also, everyone set your Miis to mingle! The more the merrier!

I had everyone from the first day's list, and now finished the second one. I'll wait until the final version of today's (tomorrow) before I start adding those.

[quote name='Strell']Can you people PLEASE write down who made what Mii? I have all sorts of dems running around and don't know who made them. Well, okay, I do know who made them, but STILL. Copyright your work you lazies.

Also, musicnoteless, your Mii fell over when I rollcall'd. I laughed.[/QUOTE]

Haha, it's funny you posted this-- your Mii is one of the ones I have that don't have a maker attached. :p You lazy!

I put my name on most of mine. There's a few I put as 'scruffty'.

The CheapyD I have fell over when I whistled, and everyone ran over him. It was hilarious.

Also, musicnoteless, your Mii fell over when I rollcall'd. I laughed.[/quote]
In the Parade? The creator doesn't show up there and I'm not sure if it shows up in the Plaza, as well. Your Mii didn't have a creator attached when I pulled it from the Parade. Maybe you have to send an official one to everyone, which overwrites the one already in the Plaza.

I've added to the Parade:
CheapyD
Wombat
Jesus
Reggie
Chris (me)

All of those have myself as the creator.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']In the Parade? The creator doesn't show up there and I'm not sure if it shows up in the Plaza, as well. Your Mii didn't have a creator attached when I pulled it from the Parade. Maybe you have to send an official one to everyone, which overwrites the one already in the Plaza.

I've added to the Parade:
CheapyD
Wombat
Jesus
Reggie
Chris (me)

All of those have myself as the creator.[/QUOTE]
can you send me CheapyD Wombat Jesus and Reggie?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']In the Parade? The creator doesn't show up there and I'm not sure if it shows up in the Plaza, as well. Your Mii didn't have a creator attached when I pulled it from the Parade. Maybe you have to send an official one to everyone, which overwrites the one already in the Plaza.
[/QUOTE]

Ahh. That makes sense. And is probably the case.

Send me Wombat and Jesus, and maybe yourself if you feel up to it.

(Goes back to adding people to his list, will update in here soon.)

[quote name='Strell']Ahh. That makes sense. And is probably the case.

Send me Wombat and Jesus, and maybe yourself if you feel up to it.

(Goes back to adding people to his list, will update in here soon.)[/quote]
Sent them out.

I find the favorites option to be BS so far. Maybe one or two of the three I have as favorites appear in my baseball lineup at once, but it's usually just one most of the time.

Updated!

Added and black:
musicnoteless
FriskyTanuki
marten
jezebelseven
Purple Flames
Blaine
Kuros
Troz1820

Added but gray:
Bazz
Botticus
Oops I did it Again
Thorbahn
JimmieMac
twiztedJester
JudHudson
Khaman
Blind the Thief
suko_32

If you have added me and I'm gray, let me know! I'd prefer you message in here as opposed to a PM, but feel free either way. Thanks all!

For something as mundane as code registration, this is kinda fun, eh? :) I love walking in and the Wii is glowing, and there's new Miis and whatnot...

[quote name='Strell']Updated!

Added and black:
musicnoteless
FriskyTanuki
marten
jezebelseven
Purple Flames
Blaine
Kuros
Troz1820

Added but gray:
Bazz
Botticus
Oops I did it Again
Thorbahn
JimmieMac
twiztedJester
JudHudson
Khaman
Blind the Thief
suko_32

If you have added me and I'm gray, let me know! I'd prefer you message in here as opposed to a PM, but feel free either way. Thanks all!

For something as mundane as code registration, this is kinda fun, eh? :) I love walking in and the Wii is glowing, and there's new Miis and whatnot...[/QUOTE]

Heya Strell; i've got you added, so go ahead and add me when ya get the chance ^_^

Also...

FriskyTanuki> Haha, you made a "CheapyD", too??!! I wanna see!! :bouncy: 'Can you send some of your mii's over? I forget if i sent you any of mine yet (???) I have:

-Paris Hilton
-Michael Jackson
-Mr. Garrison
-Wednesday Addams
-Madonna
-and also did a "CheapyD" :p

Lemmie know if ya want any of those!
-V

Update #2:

Updated!

Added and black:
musicnoteless
FriskyTanuki
marten
jezebelseven
Purple Flames
Blaine
Kuros
Troz1820

Added but gray:
Bazz
Botticus
Oops I did it Again
Thorbahn
JimmieMac
twiztedJester
JudHudson
Khaman
Blind the Thief
suko_32
ecofreak
vgamergirl
SpazX
JokerCard

Attention Esperado: I tried to add you, but it said the Wii Code was invalid. I tried a few times. I have it as: 1110 4344 1425 1448. Is that correct?

[quote name='Strell']Attention Esperado: I tried to add you, but it said the Wii Code was invalid. I tried a few times. I have it as: 1110 4344 1425 1448. Is that correct?[/quote]Forgot to mention it, but I also had problems with the code and couldn't get it to work.

Between here and neo-geo.com I'm about maxed out. If you're greyed out on my list, I'm gonna start replacing you around Friday. So if you wanna add me, cool, if not, no problem... but I gotta make room.

Starky27
FullmetalJ
Grave_Addiction
Jezebel7
jfunkdpg
Lan_Zer0
io
madfrog
Oops! I did it again
pds319
bazz
Fox5
menikimati
FriskyTanuki
botticus
jPoD
JokerCard
JenBowie
Brainwave0
Judhudson
Foolman
exRounder
jared4781
gizmogc
marten
anomynous
Bezerker
Kendal
chodax
d00k
sying
ransom456
cyphertink
glockant
njchris
brevity
project86
PurpleFlame
icyjones
EvilAkana
zyblorg
musicnotes<
heyfergy
nakedsushi
kawikabot
f4t4lfury
daroga
Z-Saber
hack
lebowsky
WiiDSmoker
djkerbyroc
iheartmetal
cth
vgamergirl
Khaman
mofo1115
ckny
D4rkewolfe
coolbrys
vashknives
Strell
Tenchi-kun
twiztidjes
SuperShammy
Ecofreak
thorbahn3
+++++++++++++++++++++++

[quote name='vgamergirl']Heya Strell; i've got you added, so go ahead and add me when ya get the chance ^_^

Also...

FriskyTanuki> Haha, you made a "CheapyD", too??!! I wanna see!! :bouncy: 'Can you send some of your mii's over? I forget if i sent you any of mine yet (???) I have:

-Paris Hilton
-Michael Jackson
-Mr. Garrison
-Wednesday Addams
-Madonna

-V[/quote]
Yeah, I got a few from you (Paris, MJ, and Garrison).

darth007 posted the pic of my Cheapy and Wombat Miis earlier:

I've updated my friends list of who's names are black or gray in my address book.

Alright, I added the people who PM'd me and a few others from the list. I'm gonna go through the rest of the list tonight. Looks like I got a few more Miis in my parade, but I have no idea who they are, much like I'm sure you don't know who I am.

To add to the growing stream of info, the Miis I have mingling are Brian (me) and robin (my fiancee - and yes, she actually writes her name like that. She's an "artist" ;))

For the record, the ones I have mingling are:

Adman (my fiance)
BobBuilder (Bob the Builder)
lolwtf
Jezebel7 (itsa mii!)
Luigii
Marwiio
Piich
TheBKKing (He just needs a crown :()
Wiisus

[quote name='jezebelseven']For the record, the ones I have mingling are:

Adman (my fiance)
lolwtf
Jezebel7 (itsa mii!)
Luigii
Marwiio
Piich
Wiisus[/QUOTE]

Oooh, send me Marwiio, Luigii, and Piich! And send yourself again, my stupid kids deleted several Mii's (though none of them claim responsibility for it ;).

And STRELL, add me you hoser!

[quote name='jezebelseven']For the record, the ones I have mingling are:

Adman (my fiance)
lolwtf
Jezebel7 (itsa mii!)
Luigii
Marwiio
Piich
Wiisus[/QUOTE]

jezebel7> i added you yesterday ^_^ Can you do the same when you have time? I'd love to trade mii's with ya :D

-V

Here's my master list:

Added and black:
jezebelseven
io
FriskyTanuki
Lan_Zero
Oops I Did It Again
Blaine
Brainwave0
JokerCard
Judhudson
marten
Starky27
doc_zaius
suko_32
zyblorg
Ecofreak
evophile
musicnoteless
nakedsushi
Purple Flames
vgamergirl
Blind the Thief
glockant
Grave_Addiction
Strell
Kendal
lilboo
SpazX
hack
Troz1820
Esperado
njchris
moojuice
Ultimate Matt X
hohez

Added and gray:
jfunkdpg
jPod
Foolman
gizmogc
anomynous
Bazz
Bezerker
exRounder
FullmetalCJ
Fox5
Jared4781
jenbowie
maddfrog
menikmati
pds319
lebowsky
Billservo
Gojtron
D4rkewolfe
iheartmetal
Khaman
Kuros
mofo1115
thorbahn3
Z-Saber
onikage
1modernboy
asianxcore
SIUfan
chodax
d00k
rscaramelo
twistidjester
supershammy
geepgal
Tybee

I just added a bunch of those, so they may blacken once your respective consoles are restarted. If anyone is not on there who wants to be, let me know! I'll probably add a few more from the list tonight as well. I'll probably delete grayed out people next week if you don't want to be reciprocal.

The ones I have added that are black are:
FriskyTanuki
Z-Saber
Strell
Blaine

The ones that are greyed out are:
botticus
daroga
anomynous
Bazz
Berzerker
Grave_Addiction
io
maddfrog
Oops! I Did It Again
Ecofreak
d00k

I'll get to the rest of you in a bit, and somebody send me some female Miis. My plaza is a sausagefest so far.

P.S. I have a Brock (from Pokemon) Mii if anbody wants that :D

[quote name='io']Oooh, send me Marwiio, Luigii, and Piich! And send yourself again, my stupid kids deleted several Mii's (though none of them claim responsibility for it ;).

And STRELL, add me you hoser![/QUOTE]

Sending now :)

[quote name='vgamergirl']jezebel7> i added you yesterday ^_^ Can you do the same when you have time? I'd love to trade mii's with ya :D

-V[/QUOTE]

Adding now :)

[quote name='Purple Flames']
I'll get to the rest of you in a bit, and somebody send me some female Miis. My plaza is a sausagefest so far.

P.S. I have a Brock (from Pokemon) Mii if anbody wants that :D[/QUOTE]

Take my wife, please :rofl:.

Seriously, I'll send her over once I add you ;)

I added most of the people that replied on this page.....please add me....getting real lonely in the mii parade...

i added everyone thats been on the list so far.

so feel free to add me if you like!

man, if getting new miis is fun, whats it gonna be like once animal crossing eventually hits?

I guess my typing without looking isn't all to great :O
My actual code is

1110 4344 1425 1558 (not 1448)

Sorry guys, my bad..

Could anyone who tried to add me before do it again. once again, my mistake >.

[quote name='vgamergirl']Heya Strell; i've got you added, so go ahead and add me when ya get the chance ^_^

Also...

-Paris Hilton
-Michael Jackson
-Mr. Garrison
-Wednesday Addams
-Madonna

-V[/quote]

VG Girl, I've added you to my list. I got to see Michael Jackson and Mr. Garrison, that's gotta be funny! :lol:

So I've added nearly 50 people and everyone one of them is still grayed out (I PMed everyone I added). My internet connection w/ the Wii seems crash, and then I have to manually reset it. Anyone know why this is or how to fix it?

FRUSTRATION!!!

[quote name='Ecofreak']So I've added nearly 50 people and everyone one of them is still grayed out (I PMed everyone I added). My internet connection w/ the Wii seems crash, and then I have to manually reset it. Anyone know why this is or how to fix it?

FRUSTRATION!!![/quote]Am I grayed out for you still? You're black in my list now.

Updated yet again. Esparada, I added you to the new list and deleted you off yesterday to avoid confusion. Other than that, PM me with any problems.

I got my Wii today, but I have no wireless at my parent's house unfortunately, may have to wait till I get back to my place after the holiday.

K - so far I'm working on just adding back those I know have me on their lists, I'll next time drop a line with who's still grayed out.

I now have listed (or will within a couple hours, husband's playing Zelda atm):
Blaine
Esparado
Evophile
Botticus
d4rkewolfe
Strell
Frisky Tanuki

Miis I have set to wander:
Neil Gaiman (Neil G)
Samuel L
Sadako (freaky chick from Ringu)
Khaman
Grandma M

Hey Strell... I've got you in mine, but you are gray. Im on the 11/20 list on 1st page.

If anyone else has added me and i'm gray on yours, let me know! :)

bread's done
Back