The "WrestleMania Stinks" Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JP']I expect Taker to be in the ring no more than 4 minutes combined time.[/QUOTE]

Dude, that's three times the length of an average WWE match.

[quote name='mykevermin']Dude, that's three times the length of an average WWE match.[/QUOTE]
True but those are mostly singles matches. I figured a 6 man tag would be 15 minutes.

Ryback's Randy Savage pre-WM 5 style promo was actually not terrible...if nothing else it provided an excuse for him attacking Cena. Surprised they bothered to come up with a reason other than "feed me more."

fuck this crowd, absolutely. But also fuck WWE for having zero clue how to handle success they didn't plan on. Lawler trying to sell people on "Fandangoing" followed by trotting Fandango out there to pander to a mild crowd was the stupidest shit they could have done. WWE trying to get involved with an organic crowd reaction is like the chaperones dancing with the kids at prom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raw thoughts - Ryback's taped promo ruled the world.

The Impact ripoff vid called Cena-Henry "a brutal match". Well, that's true. Nice hype for Punk's promo. Orton and Sheamus are starting the show against Big Show, in the traditional BABYFACE ADVANTAGE handicap match... until the end of the match, perhaps. Nice battering ram off the top from Sheamus. Cole brought up Mark Henry's attack on Sheamus here, so perhaps they'll make it a Show/Henry tag match at ER and do Orton's turn there. I beg to differ with Cole saying this would be very entertaining. VERY ENTERTAINING armbar from Show. They did the electric chair they always do, but Show made it great by breathing like he was giving birth. Loved the bump Show took for Orton's dropkick. Brogue kick set up the RKO nicely and gave the faces a win. Somehow, that was only 10 minutes long. Babyfaces won with the numbers edge and being able to tag in and out to keep a fresh man in.

3MB's deal from SD was recapped, and they're going to call out the Shield.Loved Drew demanding a hand-written apology note. YAY, BROCK'S COMING TO MURDER THEM! Loved NINJA BROCK's clothesline and F5 on the barricade to Heath. Crowd chanted one more time after he did two of them. Heyman cut a hell of a promo about HHH being a warrior, a fighter, and then pitched an OLD-SCHOOL STEEL CAGE MATCH! Kofi-Cesaro for the title is next.

BUT FIRST, WWE needs to talk about how great they are with Make a Wish. Thank God - King predicted a win for Kofi, so Cesaro's retaining. He yodeled and was so ridiculous with it, it almost worked. Cesaro's really been hurt since Swagger came back - they took away EVERYTHING involving the American flag, which downgraded his gear and overall look tremendously. He looked so awesome with the flag and jacket, and now just looks like a dude...who yodels. Cole told a wacky story about Cesaro learning yodeling WHILE RAISING A FAMILY OF ST. BERNARDS ON A FARM. WHAT!? Loved Cesaro doing Jericho's old little wimp kicks on Kofi when he was grounded. Nice OLE OLE OLE chant here. Kofi hit his kick, but it sent Cesaro to the floor - further cementing a loss. Froggy-body got caught into a smooth backbreaker. Shockingly, Kofi won after an awesome counter sequence, including reversing a top-rope move into the Neutralizer attempt. Cesaro's face first bump for the kick was amazing. Kofi, FROM GHANA, said he brought the title back home...to America. Yeah, no.

MITB cash-in was shown in full and Dolph is coming out next. But first, TAKE PART IN THE WWE knowledge game on Facebook, and get exclusive videos...that probably aren't anywhere near as great as the ones in WCW/NWO Thunder. Cole rattled off stupid bullshit like THE AVERAGE CASH-IN TIME BEING 92.2 DAYS. Dolph bragged and kissed AJ, leading to a zoom in on Big E. Alberto AND HIS NEEDLESSLY BRIGHT YELLOW SHIRT THAT FITS NO PART OF HIS ACT IN ANY WAY came out. Alberto demanded his rematch not just tonight, BUT RIGHT NOW. Vickie came out and delivered '60s Batman stilted dialogue, and actually made Alberto-Dolph now. ZEB came out with his tie again, and basically cut the same promo as on SD saying that it was due to Swagger than Dolph won. Patriot Lock on the floor, and I love Alberto's bright red and white gear. This deal got TO THE BACK'd for the tag champs walking backstage.

They're out to face the PTPs in their best of 9,000 series. They hyped up Taker/Team Hell No against the Shield next week for Raw. Wow. Probably Taker's last Raw match ever. King brought up Pancake Patterson. Tag champs won. Cole talked about Ryback's attack as him PURSUING AGGRESSION ON JOHN CENA. WHAT!? A Norelco ad for a shaver aired with pube shaving and the guy saying "I'd fuck me". PG. They did a backstage promo from Ryback, which was great overall. Ryback showed clips of things, which they timed in poorly at times, but justified the turn perfectly by showing that Cena wasn't there for him when he should have been. And he had a great line about Cena being Superman, and he's kryptonite. This was basically a miniature version of Bully explains the Aces and 8s, and worked. Hell, it was damn near perfect.

Brock killing 3MB was recapped. Truth's out to face Barrett, who has to prepare for a number 1 contender's battle royal on ME. JBL referenced the Andy Griffith Show, which Cole was ordered to explain immediately. This was every match they've ever had, but with Truth getting a crucifix cradle for 2, oh, and TRUTH WON WITH THE Little Jimmy Finale, called a DDT by King. HE JUST WON THE TITLE LAST WEEK. Brickie was in the back and Teddy talked with them about the Swagger-Alberto deal. Everyone was a dick to Brad.

To continue the vibe of nothing going on, THE GREAT KHALI CAME OUT. Cole hyped WWECOMMUNITY - LEARN ABOUT HOW GREAT WWE IS, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. Khali's teaming with Santino against the Rhodes Scholars. Sandow made tremendous wacky faces during their intro. They did some wackiness with the cobra, Hornswoggle's mini-cobra, and Sandow won via holding the tights. Fandango is next. DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN!

King was mid-ring cutting a promo, with his forehead looking terrifying, he put him over as being the only man to win his debut at WM, and against the first undisputed champ and put over Fandangoing, and then he came out and they put over how great his song did on iTunes. Johnny Curtis will make more from his royalty check than he has in the past year, and the win over Jericho came off like a massive deal thanks to this. The crowd Fandango'd despite this going on for nine hours, and then he told them to go Fandango themselves since they couldn't say his name. Cena talked about Ryback and being in his yellow shirt...while in a blue one. Yeah this was nothing. Swagger came out to face Dolph, this was apparently made during the Brickie deal that wasn't really recapped well after.

They recapped the Swagger attack earlier tonight, but didn't bother doing that for the backstage deal until Dolph came out and they just went over things verbally instead of showing it, and it still didn't quite make sense. King backed up JBL saying that all Ryback did was speak the truth about Cena. JBL talked about Swagger getting more pins than Hodge or Angle, and Swagger having a supermodel wife. I liked King's line about AJ being Miss Do Not Disturb 2012. Swagger looked like a dumbfuck chanting WE THE PEOPLE and getting kicked as a result. Swagger called a knee to the gut spot loudly. Swagger pinned the champ in a nothing match, so it'll be a 3-way. Loved Cole referencing JBL's great uncle's lures. Second schoolboy finish on the show. Alberto attacked Swagger from behind and did the armbar off the ramp spot. They showed Rock's tweets about him just letting his injuries scar up...something I'm sure he won't regret in five years.

Sheamus tried to cut a promo backstage with Striker, but was mowed over by Mark. DESTROYING BACKSTAGE SETS IS WHAT HE DO! Punk cut an awesome promo and actually appeared to get at least one good night's sleep over the past week. He said he was looking for his next challenge at all times, and then just left. WWE congratulated themselves for setting a record at WM, and Booker chewed Teddy out for making another decision without him. Nikki's facing Kaitlyn, who took a crazy bump on the apron for a leg sweep. King brought up one having implants without actually saying that, which was glorious. This went on forever before the Bellas switched and won. Ryback cutting a live promo is next.

They recapped the Show-CELTIC VIPERS deal, and Sheamus-Henry deal. Wow, the tag match I thought would be good for ER will happen on SD. Dammit, Cena changed into his yellow shirt! They put Ryback over as the biggest threat to Cena's title reign...that is on day eight. Also, Cena's an 11-time WWE Champion. Cena delivered a bunch of stilted exposition and told "jokes". Cena said that he issued an open challenge, and Ryback didn't accept it, and instead waited. The crowd chanted boring, which Cena chalked up to Ryback's highlights in a great way. Cena said that AS FRIENDS, HE FOUGHT WITH ORTON, HHH, and others... WHAT!? They also showed the Shield really quickly. Cena said Ryback lacked a brain and a dick. Okay, any attack from Ryback is totally justified now. They talked in hushed tones about seeing the Shield without saying it. After talking about Ryback's dick, Cena took his shirt off.

When the Shield came out, Cole actually tried to sell it like Ryback was in trouble. Really now. Cena did a little jig to get into position for their beating. I loved Ryback just leaving Cena there to take a beating since the whole point of this is that Cena did the same to him. They hit the triple powerbomb and the crowd chanted one more time. Awesome. The attack stuff here ruled, but much of this show sucked.

Screens -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/hqdf3abmpse83xagtm7bse3lhawr4xgl

[quote name='Purple Flames']This crowd fucking blew.[/QUOTE]

That is being too kind. This crowd sucked. Sucked the life out of the show and the desire out of people to watch it.

I totally agree with everyone's thoughts about tonight's crowd.

Takes me about 30 minutes a week to sync with WWE and TNA. Looks like I can go back to cutting that in half by skipping WWE's clips. I will say, tho, that Ryback's promo is fantastic. Very Ultimate Warrior of him, and promos is what Warrior did best.

:rofl:

Oh like that hot crowd atmosphere was going to carry over to this week. Tonight's RAW had your typical WWE crowd that sits on their hands most of the show and cheers/boos on a dime at what the WWE tells them to do.

Ryback's promo was a billion times better than anything Warrior ever did - perhaps not as entertaining, but as far as getting a point across, way better.

Yeah, coherency was never Warrior's strong point. Probably an understatement. ;)

Waiting for PWG to ship All Star Weekend 9. The more I catch-up with PWG, the more they become my go-to outlet for pro wrestling. I don't watch full shows, but PWG coerces hours from my free time.

Thinking things over, Adam Cole is better utilized in PWG. Just a mega-heel role that he does very well. His role in ROH is less inspired. Starting to fall away from ROH. Not because the product isn't good, but just a few little things. The "Tale Of The Tape" breakdown before matches is awkward. I get that they want to try to be the more "legitimate" brand of wrasslin, but hearing them say that experience, height, and weight matter is a bit weird. Oddly enough, for me, it would be better if they added "Reach" and "Style." If they're gonna go retard, they should go full retard.

Beginning to realize that Kevin Kelly is really annoying as a play-by-play man. Veda Scott and Kevin Kelly's pet boyfriend (Caleb something) are no better. What is surprising is how terrible Nigel McGuinness is at commentary. Totally ruined the atmosphere for Steen-Briscoe, which was a big moment.

What happened to that Lenny Leonard guy that used to do ROH's commentary? I remember that guy being really good. Sorta puts into perspective just how good Joey Styles was and how good JBL is. Just my two cents, tho. Their overall product is still pretty solid.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JaytheGamefan']Ryback's promo was a billion times better than anything Warrior ever did - perhaps not as entertaining, but as far as getting a point across, way better.[/QUOTE]

Who cares about getting a point across when a motherfuckwr is loading up his spaceship with rocket fuel to journey to parts unknown in order to win a championship belt for a fake sport?

Nigel's a bit hit or miss as a commentator, but I usually dig his work. He was outstanding during Davey-Elgin. It's amazing to me that Elgin hasn't at least won the TV Title since then, although they're clearly back to building him up to a bigger role now.

I like how you guys are blaming the crowd. Have you actually been at one of these things live in the last ten years? Outside of Raw after WM, or Raw 1000, the crowd is as exciting as the booking/product is -- fast a-fucking-sleep.

Give them something to react to, and maybe they will. I know when I was at Smackdown, they shoved Big Show vs. Orton in my face, so I reacted by walking out. Eff a bunch of that.

[quote name='Chase']Beginning to realize that Kevin Kelly is really annoying as a play-by-play man. Veda Scott and Kevin Kelly's pet boyfriend (Caleb something) are no better. What is surprising is how terrible Nigel McGuinness is at commentary. Totally ruined the atmosphere for Steen-Briscoe, which was a big moment.[/quote]

Caleb Seltzer was nothing more than an intern for replacing Nigel's role as color commentator. They wrote him out storyline wise during the last iPPV and ROH will be "testing" some other people in the next few weeks on TV. In regards to Nigel he's usually far better than how he was during Steen/Briscoe. I get that he was trying to be in character with his commissioner role but it didn't really do much to help Steen/Briscoe much I will agree with you on that.

Of course we could still have this tandem from the HDNet days....

presentadores.jpg

Trust me Mike Hogewood (on the left) makes Kevin Kelly sound like Jim Ross. I wouldn't mind having Dave Prazak back however. Kelly and Prazak would make a good combo for ROH these days.

What happened to that Lenny Leonard guy that used to do ROH's commentary? I remember that guy being really good. Sorta puts into perspective just how good Joey Styles was and how good JBL is. Just my two cents, tho. Their overall product is still pretty solid.

Lenny Leonard now works for DGUSA.

[quote name='HydroX']I like how you guys are blaming the crowd. Have you actually been at one of these things live in the last ten years? Outside of Raw after WM, or Raw 1000, the crowd is as exciting as the booking/product is -- fast a-fucking-sleep.

Give them something to react to, and maybe they will. I know when I was at Smackdown, they shoved Big Show vs. Orton in my face, so I reacted by walking out. Eff a bunch of that.[/QUOTE]

It's a bit of both, really, but I see the point you're trying to make. I rarely go to WWE shows in town anymore b/c I just know I'm not going to feel that I get my money's worth of enjoyment.

[quote name='mykevermin']It's a bit of both, really, but I see the point you're trying to make. I rarely go to WWE shows in town anymore b/c I just know I'm not going to feel that I get my money's worth of enjoyment.[/QUOTE]

I always tell myself I'm not going but my friend ends up talking me into going, usually because he goes ahead and gets tickets and I don't want to leave him hanging -- although last time, Fandango's original debut had me a little excited to watch, and we all know how that went....

I'd rather watch house shows, personally. At least they attempt to get the crowd involved in those, and you don't have to sit through vignettes or movie trailers you couldn't give a crap about for half the time you're there.

I know this sounds really, really stupid but there are three reasons why I cannot take The Ryback seriously.

1.) His attire. He looks like a WWE All-Stars version of RVD with a different head. No bueno.
2.) His face. He does not look menacing. His teeth are awful. His ears are large and stick way out. He looks like a giant angry lemur.
3.) He taps/pats the top of his head repeatedly. Why? It makes him look like he has...problems. Acting like a 2013 version of Barry Horrowitz is not intimidating.

I do agree his promo was solid however.

And if Cesaro dropping the United States Championship out of NOWHERE to someone like Kofi? If this does not lead to bigger things for Cesaro then I'm done watch Raw live on Monday nights. I'd rather read results or single out his match and watch it later by some other means.

AND WHAT THE fuck IS WITH THE YODELING?!
DEAR GOD MAKE IT STOP.

This last Raw made me sad. So very sad.

I think having a good one last week made it so much worse, but I think this ep would have been bad regardless.

That said, I have to say that Ziggler is actually being pushed. I mean shit, he was featured on the commercial for Smackdown as being the reason to watch...which he is. However he is being booked like shit. Total shit.

[quote name='Sonne']However he is being booked like shit. Total shit.[/QUOTE]
Isn't it a rule that the first time you win the big belt via the Money in the Bank contract that you get booked like a jackass your entire first run?

[quote name='JP']Isn't it a rule that the first time you win the big belt via the Money in the Bank contract that you get booked like a jackass your entire first run?[/QUOTE]

Maybe. But he's been booked like that period. I don't remember the last time he had a clean win over someone that isn't Kofi Kingston.

[quote name='Dr. Venkman']2.) His face. He does not look menacing. His teeth are awful. His ears are large and stick way out. He looks like a giant angry lemur.[/QUOTE]

images

I don't know if anyone ever watches NXT (I normally don't, but I fell asleep on the couch and it came up on Hulu), but I really enjoyed the William Regal match from 4/10/13. Then again I always liked Regal so maybe I'm a bit biased.

Spoiler regarding Smackdown:

Dolph Ziggler will not be appearing on the show in any capacity, and the Great Khali gets more in ring time. So looks like another week where I go out on a Friday night like a normal person. Last Friday went well. Keep it up, 'E.

EDIT: And here is the scene in question: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEuLsw4BzDg

is there even a reason to watch smack down anymore? Seems like its just a bunch of recap segments of what happened on RAW with a few terrible matches sprinkled in and a mediocre main event then a reminder to tune in on Monday. Its no longer like back when it started where story lines continually developed on RAW and Smackdown

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']is there even a reason to watch smack down anymore? Seems like its just a bunch of recap segments of what happened on RAW with a few terrible matches sprinkled in and a mediocre main event then a reminder to tune in on Monday. Its no longer like back when it started where story lines continually developed on RAW and Smackdown[/QUOTE]

It's so hit or miss. Two weeks ago it was amazing. The past week was solid. They ended up having 3 of the exact same matches on RAW though, which was really stupid. I literally couldn't tell if I was watching Smackdown again, or RAW on Monday night (at least for the first half).

I'm no longer going to attend Extreme Rules here locally. I just can't justify the cost given that The Rock and CM Punk won't be there. I noticed on the local promo last week for ER that Punk wasn't mentioned. 30 minutes later he walks off RAW. Coincidence? Probably not...

Lately, the only times I watch Smackdown is when they air live on Tuesdays on Syfy. And they still sucked. Why watch a rerun live?

Where was Jericho during last night's Raw?

The crowd woke up some during Fandango and Team Hell No's segments but yeah, they overall sucked on Monday. Ziggler's first walkout as champion resulted in no reaction whatsoever.

I take it they turned Ryback heel so he could face a returning Goldberg later in the year to hype his new DVD/Blu Ray/puppy calendar. :sigh: Looks like I'm going back to skipping Raw for a year and watching only Smackdown when this happens.

Let's all start watching and commenting more on ROH/PWG/TNA, then.

It's about time to use my consumer attention span a bit better. Ziggler as champ is well and good, but Cesaro as a jobbing yodeler is enough for me to stay away from the product for a bit. Call me up when he's no longer yodeling, or at least putting on a good match here and there (his match with Kofi *was* really good, but Kofi has been so buried the past few months it hardly matters a lick).

[quote name='Spyder187']I have not watched Smackdown since maybe 2005... Why is it even on anymore?[/QUOTE]

To show clips from Raw, duh.

Two matches have been confirmed for the War Games DVD:

* Ultimate Jeopardy Steel Cage Match from ECW CyberSlam 1999: The Dudleys and Mustafa vs. New Jack, Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney
* War Games from WCW Fall Brawl 1997: Kevin Nash, Sean Waltman, Konnan and Buff Bagwell vs. Ric Flair, Chris Benoit, Curt Hennig and Steve “Mongo” McMichael

It's a little surprising they're putting a Benoit match on there. I wonder how cut up it will be.

Also, all of Ryback's tweets were deleted after he posted this one: “Watching the pain on Cena’s face was worth standing back for. Funny the 2 things he says I lack his ex wife seems to love. #RybackRules”

[quote name='mykevermin']Let's all start watching and commenting more on ROH/PWG/TNA, then.

It's about time to use my consumer attention span a bit better. Ziggler as champ is well and good, but Cesaro as a jobbing yodeler is enough for me to stay away from the product for a bit. Call me up when he's no longer yodeling, or at least putting on a good match here and there (his match with Kofi *was* really good, but Kofi has been so buried the past few months it hardly matters a lick).[/QUOTE]

How the WWE booking has worked out for the past two or so years has shifted from the days of having "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and Vince McMahon appearing all over the show. The company has seemed to fallen into a one segment (two at the most) per wrestler per show habit. Even Cena, who is the go-to guy for the company rarely makes it onto television more than once. Lesnar, for as much as he is paid per appearance, you'd think they want to use his dates more fully but even that doesn't happen.

The days of a show being built around a wrestler are over. The wrestlers are now built around the show now. This approach I think is one of the biggest reasons I've found it difficult in invested in any superstars, including CM Punk over his past "historic" title run. The company is spreading their superstars out too thin and not using enough television time to really build their wrestlers like Cesaro or Kofi up. In terms of sheer title wins, Kofi Kingston is among the most decorated guys on the entire roster. 4 Intercontinental Reigns, 3 US Reigns, 1 World Tag Team Title Reign (with CM Punk), and 2 WWE Tag Team Title runs. But does it feel like that? No way!

It feels like ever after Jeff Hardy got built up and bailed on the company in 2009, the WWE has been gun shy about building anyone new up. The only TWO guys that seemed to have gotten the rub from 2009 to 2012 are Sheamus and to a lesser degree, Alberto Del Rio. Apart from those two guys, if you go look through all the PPVs for the last two years, no one has pushed as hard, or protected as much, as those two guys. Even Punk was curtain jerking for John Cena. Now with it looking like the old guard is just about all but dead, we've got The Shield, Antonio Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler, Fandango, Ryback, and Big E. Langston all getting one segment per episode of Raw to get over.

[quote name='mykevermin']Let's all start watching and commenting more on ROH/PWG/TNA, then.

[/QUOTE]

I've actually started doing just this. RoH gets picked up late on Saturday nights out here. I don't know who anyone is, but it's not a bad show.

I always forget TNA is on. Guess I should set a reminder.

They really missed an opportunity to have Wade Barrett and Antonio Cesaro, two non-US citizens with US titles, interact with each other. They could have formed a team or one of them could have turned face and start a feud.

[quote name='HydroX']To show clips from Raw, duh.[/QUOTE]

I thought that was why Raw went to 3 hours. So they could replay everything from last week. Damn, i really am out of the loop on this shit.....

[quote name='mykevermin']Let's all start watching and commenting more on ROH/PWG/TNA, then.[/QUOTE]

I definitely want to start watching more TNA just keep forgetting to catch it on TV but do watch a lot on youtube.

A big problem with the WWE is it seems like somewhere along the line when the WWE went PG they decided only good guys (faces) could succeed and the bad guys (heels) had to fail and look weak. Just look at CM Punk when he started his title reign he was a face and would always win and looked good then he turned heel and was made to look weak though he was still champion he barely defended his title with help from Maddox and the Shield and then lost twice to Rock and then to the Undertaker with a loss to Cena thrown in for good measure. Also look at guys like Cesaro and Barett, while they are champions they are also heels so they have to lose and made to look weak. Only heels that look strong now are the Shield and who knows how long that will last

[quote name='mykevermin']Let's all start watching and commenting more on ROH/PWG/TNA, then.[/QUOTE]

Being there, doing that.

I've been interested in catching some PWG but it's usually cost-prohibitve. I also wouldn't mind checking out some Dragon Gate USA.

ROH Border Wars will have Richards/Marufuji so that will definitely be a highlight.

[quote name='neocisco']ROH Border Wars will have Richards/Marufuji so that will definitely be a highlight.[/QUOTE]

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but.... Naomichi Marufuji has been pulled from the show due to injury (ligament damage in his right knee). ROH will announce who Davey Richards (and Michael Elgin at the TV taping the next day) will be facing in the near future.

Edit: New "Inside Ring Of Honor" video... now hyping a match that isn't happening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na-b9gHlubs

Regarding what everyone's discussing: I forget that WWE has more than one show. And, the next show that comes to mind is NXT. They need to put that stuff online somewhere. I see bits and pieces every other month, and I'm interested.

I support this.

The current will always be WWE because that's what a lot of people know/have fond memories of/etc. From my experience here, there has always been a strong flow of TNA, ROH, and smaller promotions, but I think it's become a stronger push in the last year or so.

I'm waiting for my PWG stuff to ship/arrive, so I'm outta PWG things to talk about. ;) I bitched about ROH's production and commentary issues, but I generally enjoy their product, and try to comment on it every week. TNA has earned my praise for some time now. It'll be interesting to see how they conclude this chapter of the Aces and Eights angle. Hopefully they learned their mistakes from the mishandling of the nWo angle. Dunno how I'd wrap it up, tho.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']A big problem with the WWE is it seems like somewhere along the line when the WWE went PG they decided only good guys (faces) could succeed and the bad guys (heels) had to fail and look weak.[/QUOTE]

I have said this before but I'll say it again. WWE forgot how the face and heel dynamic works. I think some blame goes to their creative team. They need more people who know wrasslin. I think I read that WWE changed it up recently, and having Triple H assume some responsibility back there is for the better.

And who would really want to rock the boat when it's the only boat in the water?

Number of Appearances on Raw (not including recaps):

Orton - 1
Sheamus - 1
Big Show - 1
3MB - 1
HHH - 1
Shield - 1
Brock Lesnar - 1
Kofi Kingston - 1
Antonio Cesaro - 1
Prime Time Players - 1
Team Hell No - 1
R-Truth - 1
Wade Barrett - 1
Teddy Long - 1
Vicky - 1
Great Khali - 1
Hornswoggle - 1
Rhodes Scholars - 1
Fandango - 1
CM Punk - 1
John Cena - 1
Paul Heyman - 2
Ryback - 2
Dolph Ziggler - 2
Alberto Del Rio - 2
Big E. Langston - 2
Jack Swagger - 2

Chase, I think NXT is on Hulu Plus someone said.

Is there a reason why Mickie James is all over the WWE YT feed this morning? Is her TNA contract up?

All WWE shows are on Hulu Plus. NXT, Main Event, and maybe even Saturday Morning Slam? I haven't bothered looking for SMS.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Is there a reason why Mickie James is all over the WWE YT feed this morning? Is her TNA contract up?[/QUOTE]

I think it's due to her just getting added to their Alumni section of their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back