The WWE Wrestlemania 25 Thread

Nice glasses Kid Rock. You look like my weird Uncle. Freak.

I'm watching this on a stream right now and I have a question as a non-wrestling follower. Have the last few Wrestlemania's tried this hard with the music in-between? It's painful from where I sit.

$55 for *Wrestle*Mania to listen to the talentless Kid Rock. 15 minutes removed from the last match.

No room for the amazing Jack Swagger on the card, but room for this shit. It's really time for someone to push Vince McMahon out of the picture.

Props to the fans for actually booing this shit.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']I'm watching this on a stream right now and I have a question as a non-wrestling follower. Have the last few Wrestlemania's tried this hard with the music in-between? It's painful from where I sit.[/QUOTE]

I think the last time Mania has had a live performance like this (besides the National Anthem) is WM17 or WM18.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']I'm watching this on a stream right now and I have a question as a non-wrestling follower. Have the last few Wrestlemania's tried this hard with the music in-between? It's painful from where I sit.[/QUOTE]

No, this is the first time and I imagine the last.

Usually the music act is stuck at the beginning or playing a wrestler's theme song.

The crowd is treating Kid Rock's performance like it's a Dean Malenko versus Just Joe match.

EDIT: *amazing* Jack Swagger? amazing? God bless you, Survivor Charlie. Now I can easily go back to thinking you're out of your fucking mind. I owe you for that.

[quote name='JJSP']...they cut the Colon's/Mizorrison match again WHY?[/quote]
Because they couldn't fit it into the lineup with all of these amazing between match performances and montages.

What's with all the Kid Rock bashing? His most recent album has sold over 3 million copies, yet you guys are making it seem like he's some has-been one-hit-wonder. Granted, him performing at WM is pretty pointless and adds nothing to the show, but they could've done a lot worse.

[quote name='lmz00']What's with all the Kid Rock bashing? His most recent album has sold over 3 million copies, yet you guys are making it seem like he's some has-been one-hit-wonder. Granted, him performing at WM is pretty pointless and adds nothing to the show, but they could've done a lot worse.[/quote]

If they were in Detroit, I'd have no problem. But at least get someone from Texas. Or better yet, just dont do it at all and get some wrestling in there. They could have had the Miz/Morrison and Carlito/Primo match instead of that.

I glad they cut MnM/Colons for Santino to win the Diva Battle Royal when the special Divas they brought in didn't even get entrances.

It's kind of disappointing they cut a match, but still had Kid Rock perform and had that women's free for all thing.

[quote name='TheRock88']If they were in Detroit, I'd have no problem. But at least get someone from Texas. Or better yet, just dont do it at all and get some wrestling in there. They could have had the Miz/Morrison and Carlito/Primo match instead of that.[/QUOTE]

They should have brought in ZZ Top

I'm kinda pissed that they had Molly Holly and Sunny involved in the match, yet there were no entrances and they didn't really focus on them at all.

On a side note, someone PLEASE tell me they got a screen cap of Santin"a" getting the crown put on ..her head

bread's done
Back