The Zen and Art of OTT Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
disko2.jpg

I even threw in some PS1 RPGs.

I think I gave 'em Persona 2, Rhapsody: A musical adventure, Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Final Fantasy Anthology and VIII and IX.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I even threw in some PS1 RPGs.

I think I gave 'em Persona 2, Rhapsody: A musical adventure, Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Final Fantasy Anthology.[/quote]

Damn, you a generous-ass nucca.:cool:

Sold 4 things on Amazon for $411 - almost covers the Ps3 :D

Shin Megami Nocturne (new)
Guide for above
Shin Megami Digital Devil Saga 1
Fatal Frame III (new)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Damn, you a generous-ass nucca.:cool:[/quote]

We're ''CheapAssGamers'' and a lot of the nuccas up in the trading forums have maddd high prices. Just trying to help out. I hooked zew up with a 360 mic I didn't use just fo' free. Aint no need for it, I aint using it and he could put good use to it, yannowutimean?

Dude, what the fuck was i thinking, having everything done at once?

fucking nose been bleeding like a stuck pig, can't fricking hear and my ears hurt and stitches hanging out all over my face.

Drugs wearing out. Sametime messages popping up all over the place (Forgot to log out)

Happy suck day to me...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Dude, what the fuck was i thinking, having everything done at once?

fucking nose been bleeding like a stuck pig, can't fricking hear and my ears hurt and stitches hanging out all over my face.

Drugs wearing out. Sametime messages popping up all over the place (Forgot to log out)

Happy suck day to me...[/quote]

What in the world happened to you?

[quote name='tiredfornow']What in the world happened to you?[/quote]

I fucked with Brak.

Actually, today was my surgeried: tonsellectomy, adnoid...um...adnoid removed. Uvula shaved, septim trimmed and nostrils trimmed out. Solft pallet partially removed.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Damn, you a generous-ass nucca.:cool:[/quote]

I done gots a pin and three free games from this nigger.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I wouldn't make an arguement for the Wii being drastically cheaper. When you add a classic controller, another set of controllers and a game, you're well over the $350 mark CC wants for it's special in a couple of weeks.

Really, if you want to play the VC library, your starting cost is really $270, more if you don't have/need a GC controller.[/quote]

...I don't get this. If you add a game and another controller to the 360 or PS3 the price goes up as well.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Sametime messages popping up all over the place (Forgot to log out)
[/quote]

What teh fuck is you thinking?!

Log out! Now!

And get the wifey to get you some TLC... just make sure the 3 daily don't come during the periods when you're fucked up on the drugs. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What teh fuck is you thinking?!

Log out! Now!

And get the wifey to get you some TLC... just make sure the 3 daily don't come during the periods when you're fucked up on the drugs. :lol:[/quote]

I know - dumb.

fuck, I just found out I have a con call in 5 mins.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I know - dumb.

fuck, I just found out I have a con call in 5 mins.[/quote]

You better skip that shit.

You're on vacation and injured/surgicalized, nucca.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You better skip that shit.

You're on vacation and injured/surgicalized, nucca.[/quote]

fucking mandatory LEAN shit - they would probablky hold me not ibeing on against me.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I know - dumb.

fuck, I just found out I have a con call in 5 mins.[/quote]

You should changed your custom title to "Fractured Fairytale".

Those were the short animations in the Rocky & Bullwinkle show, right?

There was a stray dog around my house. When it saw me, it ran into my neighbors backyard, through their cracked open gate door.

So I knocked on the door to ask if it was their dog and if it should be out, and all of that.

A cute girl answered the door, who I've never seen before.

I asked my mom about her, and she said she just got back from the Army, or something.

She was cute.

And I was wearing a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tshirt.
[quote name='PlumeNoir']I fucked with Brak.[/QUOTE]
:cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You should changed your custom title to "Fractured Fairytale".

Those were the short animations in the Rocky & Bullwinkle show, right?[/quote]

Heh - vyeah, those were them.

I need a new title anyway...

[quote name='Brak']There was a stray dog around my house. When it saw me, it ran into my neighbors backyard, through their cracked open gate door.

So I knocked on the door to ask if it was their dog and if it should be out, and all of that.

A cute girl answered the door, who I've never seen before.

I asked my mom about her, and she said she just got back from the Army, or something.

She was cute.

And I was wearing a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tshirt.

:cool:[/quote]You should holla at her.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']You should holla at her.[/QUOTE]
I'll half-heartedly dallow her from afar, to see if she's got a boyfriend, or what.

I'm not even sure who lives there.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Chances are if she's returning from the Army, she ain't got no boyfriend. And I base that off nothing.[/QUOTE]
True.

Still, I was never good at being the one to initialize the ol' "S'up?"

When I have, it always felt like I was borderline sexually harassing them.

And when they say they have a boyfriend, it's always a nice blow to the balls.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Or it could be she has a boyfriend, chopped up to little bits in a basement somewhere.

Which could be fortuitous to you, in a certain manner.[/quote]

More of a challenge to lift a fridge with body parts

Damn, this one girl at work is a total bitch, always on my ass for something. Then, I accidentally hurt her ankle when she had her foot on a pushcart I was pushing. Nothing serious, but still.

Should there be an apology, or should I keep quiet and let her know who's boss?

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Damn, this one girl at work is a total bitch, always on my ass for something. Then, I accidentally hurt her ankle when she had her foot on a pushcart I was pushing. Nothing serious, but still.

Should there be an apology, or should I keep quiet and let her know who's boss?[/quote]

suck a fart out of her ass, thats the only apology I know of

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Damn, this one girl at work is a total bitch, always on my ass for something. Then, I accidentally hurt her ankle when she had her foot on a pushcart I was pushing. Nothing serious, but still.

Should there be an apology, or should I keep quiet and let her know who's boss?[/QUOTE]
Keep quiet.

My best friend used to work at Kmart, with me, back in the days. We both worked on Easter, one year, and the store was ridiculously dead. So, we were just hanging out in one of the toy aisles, talking to a female co-worker (I think we were both, in tandem, hitting on her, because she looked helluva good).

The female co-worker had a shopping cart in front of her, like she was pushing it, but she was leaning on it, instead, while talking to us. My friend, who is like a rambunctious toddler, did something, by accident, where he kind of kicked the front of the cart, causing the cart handle to hit the girl in the stomach.

After the handle hits her in the stomach, she roars, "I could have been pregnant!!!!", and stormed off.

My friend and I looked at each other, and just laughed at how absurd of a comment that was. The laughter was enhanced after I spat out the analogy of, "That's like you holding a razor to my face, and me yelling, 'I could have had a moustache!'"

Should there be an apology, or should I keep quiet and let her know who's boss?[/quote]

when in doubt, use a molotov cocktail to express one's feelings.

[quote name='zewone']:bomb: PM me your address again.[/QUOTE]

Will do. The day after you sent me the invite the old one closed down for whatever reason.

[quote name='strummerbs']Was just about to post that. Sometimes I think it's a pretty decent question.[/quote]

Wait you think the following is a decent question?

[quote name='paki123']
what is the point of this site?
can i put like my craiglist ad here and get it fixed up?
[/quote]

[quote name='Maklershed']Congratulations Angeliclulu on winning the shipwrecks bounty. Feel free to pick the xbla points and give them to me. :lol:[/QUOTE]
say wah? I won something. It's my lucky week. I was drawn at the faculty meeting to get the principal to take my class for thirty minutes. Yeah kinda a double edged prize that one, since I have to then prepare a lesson for her to teach.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']say wah? I won something. It's my lucky week. I was drawn at the faculty meeting to get the principal to take my class for thirty minutes. Yeah kinda a double edged prize that one, since I have to then prepare a lesson for her to teach.[/quote]

But it gave you 30 minutes to go roll a phatty right...

[quote name='Mr. Beef']You're gonna do that in front of your hot army neighbor, right?[/QUOTE]
That and
1187945742739.gif

[quote name='kjauburn']But it gave you 30 minutes to go roll a phatty right...[/QUOTE]
like I'd leave my
bastard
kids alone with the principal. They'll say all sorts of shit about me.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']like I'd leave my
bastard
kids alone with the principal. They'll say all sorts of shit about me.[/quote]

True

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back