Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Captain DDL']Yeah, I opened 10 accounts, came back a couple of days later and did the free entry thing again...all of the codes were the same.[/QUOTE]
Even if you combe back a few day later it will be the same code, you need to make a new accounts.

Wow, just did 10 more tries on a whim in the middle of the afternoon and got two 100-point codes in a row! That makes 3 100-point codes over about 90 tries for me. So much for the late night vs mid-day thing - I've had more luck mid day, but I think it is just that - luck...

I´ve been using the same account each day and I get new codes evertime. The only time I see the same code is if I check back too soon (i.e. before 24 hours are up). I guess some people are having problems, but its not broken (at least not completely).

Here's the prize breakdown for those wondering -
55,000 - 100 XBL Points
9500 - Faceplates
4500 - Game 2 Packs
200 - 360 Packages
3 - Grand Prize trips

From this thread I'd say CAG has maybe 50 faceplates, 30 game packs, and a good 100+ of those XBL points. Wario is the only one to have gotten a 360 package. So looks like theres still plenty of prizes to be won.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Here's the prize breakdown for those wondering -
55,000 - 100 XBL Points
9500 - Faceplates
4500 - Game 2 Packs
200 - 360 Packages
3 - Grand Prize trips

From this thread I'd say CAG has maybe 50 faceplates, 30 game packs, and a good 100+ of those XBL points. Wario is the only one to have gotten a 360 package. So looks like theres still plenty of prizes to be won.[/quote]

Make that 2 360 pkgs. My brother won one yesterday morning.

if anyone can part with their 100 pt codes, i will give you xbox live free game codes at half there xbox live counterpart amounts. PM me if you are interested - I have UNO, Bankshot Billards 2, Robotron.

[quote name='Malik112099']my access code is ALWAYS AA4XPN3...even with new accounts or going back on a different day...WTF?[/QUOTE]

Its the code for a free entry, since I beleive the law states that there is no purchase necessary to enter any type of contest, or something like that. And it was just easier to make a reusable code for everyone that wanted a free entry.

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']if anyone can part with their 100 pt codes, i will give you xbox live free game codes at half there xbox live counterpart amounts. PM me if you are interested - I have UNO, Bankshot Billards 2, Robotron.[/QUOTE]

how many 100 pt codes for a robotron?

Crap, all I've won so far is 100 points, :lol:.

People who are giving away stuff: don't be shy to send it my way if needed. ;)

Just found out about this. Entered 4 times and won 100 points on the first entry! I noticed the ad on the Xbox 360 dashboard a couple days ago but never paid attention to it. ARGH.

So I guess I'll be entering a few times a day....it'd be nice to win a second 360 for the bedroom, and get extra 48 hour codes for my second Xbox Live account. Thanks OP.

[quote name='kaptinmorgan']i have now won 3 of the forza/fusion packs, and 100 ms points![/QUOTE]

Damn... I'm trying to get 1 set before I quit for good. Just did a bunch and got NOTHING. I got a faceplate earlier today and few more 100 points... Just want to get that 2-pack of games and then call it quits.

Yeah once I got the games I was pretty much over this. It's nowhere near as amusing as SmarterChild LOL

Will be nice to have another copy of Forza 2 for the second Xbox.

been doing it for over an hr now, no forza :(

I hate how i just have the worst luck with contests. All this time hopefully i'll enter a code tommorrow and win.

Well im done for now.

3300 Ms points / 7 faceplates / 1 game pack.

Wanted to win a game pack for a friend but it looks like that isnt going to happen

Nice! Just won a Xbox 360 faceplate. Thought it was for the console itself but whatever. Now I just need Forza 2 and I'm done with this game.

Anyone tried calling that number yet? I don't think I will ever get my games :(.

Oh well, if that is the case, at least I got a few hundred XBL pts out of this (which is still VERY good).

What number? When I won the faceplate, I had to fill out my name and addy on a form and was given an authorization code. What's the point of calling the number? It only says to call if you require further assistance or have any questions.

I just did it, and it says..

Congratulations, you are a winner of Forza Motorsport™ 2 and Fusion Frenzy® for your Xbox 360™ (subject to verification). You will receive your prizes within 6-8 weeks.

So I won? First try? Cool ^^

[quote name='mikebz28']Jealous much.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, not really. I know the odds of winning one of those, well, its way more than a faceplate or ms pts. Just offering some congrats. Condescending much? :p jk

[quote name='Link927']Hmmm, not really. I know the odds of winning one of those, well, its way more than a faceplate or ms pts. Just offering some congrats. Condescending much? :p jk[/quote]

My apologies. Your post sounded sarcastic to me.

Decided to try a few more times after lunch and nabbed 200 points on my first two tries. Brings my total to 1 faceplate and 500 points. Totally not worth the time it took to enter 300 times though.

I wonder what the "subject to verification" means, like what are they going to verify? I'm afraid if I get too many prizes coming to my address, I wont get anything.

Damn you guys are really hammering the site today. I was doing my ONE entry for the day and I had to refresh 3 times since the site was timing out.

HXJTW-D873V-YVC34-GWC3Y-HPHC3 for anyone that wants it.

[quote name='Riyonuk']I just did it, and it says..

Congratulations, you are a winner of Forza Motorsport™ 2 and Fusion Frenzy® for your Xbox 360™ (subject to verification). You will receive your prizes within 6-8 weeks.

So I won? First try? Cool ^^[/QUOTE]

:bomb:

I tried for an hour and half last night and got NOTHING - not even a 100 point code during that time. Man, that is some luck there ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back