Ultimate Warrior memorial wrestling thread 1959-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair point. You weren't online. But you're online now. Lets see you call out KillerRamen, mitch079, ThunderChunky62, hiccupleftovers, and MushaOne for posting spoilers during Wrestlemania. Lets see you call them idiots like you called Jay. You won't.

You hiding behind a veil of consideration for spoilers is like Nancy Grace hiding behind "the children" when pot legalization is up for debate on her show. It doesn't have to be this way. Just apologize to Jay for the name calling and lets move on.

Any in case anyone missed it Eric Young. New TNA Champion. Wow. Wow. Wow.
I won't call them out because I wasn't witness to it and I'm certainly not taking your word at face value. There's no hiding behind a veil, consideration for others just seems to be a concept that you either don't understand or, worse, don't care about. Again, I stand by my statement.

As far as this back and forth goes, conversing with you has become quite tedious. As a reprieve for myself, so I don't have to see anymore of your rantings with little to no merit with which to back them up, you have become the latest addition to my ignore list. You don't have to go away but I certainly don't have ready anything you have to say. Toodles.

If you're too stupid to click on the links, you're too stupid to click on links. See ya. 

UbJOund.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoiler tags are not that hard to do, and it helps users who are on mobile or have shitty internet. I personally don't care at all about TNA and would rather not see the reviews but I know that there are others who do care and appreciate Jay's work. He obviously puts a lot of work into them, it's not too much to ask that he spoiler them in my opinion.  

If you're in a wrestling thread while Wrestlemania is airing live and you don't expect spoilers, especially after the most shocking moment in Wrestlemania history, you're an idiot and you deserve to be spoiled. That is the biggest event of the year, for fuck's sake. 

While on the topic, it's pretty useless to post everything within a spoiler tag, too. It'd be helpful if you posted something like "latest rumor on X" or "image of X". I've been burnt a few times when blindly clicking on a spoiler tag with no description.

If you're in a wrestling thread while Wrestlemania is airing live and you don't expect spoilers, especially after the most shocking moment in Wrestlemania history, you're an idiot and you deserve to be spoiled. That is the biggest event of the year, for fuck's sake.
Or if you come into the thread in general after any aired event.

While on the topic, it's pretty useless to post everything within a spoiler tag, too. It'd be helpful if you posted something like "latest rumor on X" or "image of X". I've been burnt a few times when blindly clicking on a spoiler tag with no description.

Or if you come into the thread in general after any aired event.
Couldnt agree more on both counts. I dont bother to click the spoilers most of the time because most of the time it just turns out to be a wall of text or something.

I think the only thing that should be considered a spoiler in a wrestling thread is a pretaped shows results being posted before the show airs. Even if the companies website posts the spoilers on their site.

I love how Taz and Tenay try to make EY winning the belt as shocking and unbelievable as the Undertaker losing at WrestleMania. When a guy like Magnus who has no talent at all is world champion, anyone could win it and it still wouldnt be a shock.

It was pretty funny how quickly Magnus went from pinning Sting clean to needing at least 5 different attempts at interference to win ANY match whatsover - even against Sting.  Then as soon as you take away his ability to cheat in every match he loses to your lovable comedy jobber.

A burial worthy of 2003 Triple H's shovel.

Reports are saying that Raw on Monday will be a Warrior tribute episode.

Also, WWE is apparently phasing out the term "pay per view" for "special event".

toKbu6n.jpg

----------------------------------

Also Larry Sweeney committed suicide three years ago today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6LdVv1nP0M

From the TNA website.

Bk6SkMmCAAE_RlI.jpg

Apparently someone on Neogaf counted and before tonight, he had 3 singles match wins between 2012 and yesterday.

Jan 10, 2012 Impact: DQ win over Angelina Love
Nov 13, 2012 Impact: Pin win over Robbie E and Jessie Godderz
Sep 12, 2013 Impact: Win over Robbie E
im shocked this is even around anymore.

What was that botch supposed to be for sheamus sister err mean paiges finisher. Her finishing move is to punch the back of someones thigh?

Most people don't take the windup part of it so it ends up looking like Paige is just slapping the back of their leg.

Funny/sad Impact spoiler

Samoa Joe is doing the CM Punk walkout storyline

Jeff Jarrett has started Global Force Wrestling. 

http://globalforcewrestling.com/

-------------

Ezekiel Jackson and Vickie Guerrero are gone from WWE. 

-------------

WWE Superstar Damien Sandow was spotted giving money to homeless people in New Orleans, LA during the WrestleMania 30 weekend. He was seen by several fans handing out $10 bills to homeless people on the streets. This is not something he did for WWE cameras or publicity and he never said anything about it on social media. Basically, he didn’t want it to be publicized. That’s really nice of him to do. Kudos to him for doing such a nice thing.

Gorgeous looking wedding ceremony. Dbry is definitely living the dream.

Watched the Main Event. If all Main Event's are good as this one, I think I'll be a happy man. Shield Vs Wyatts was the match that should've happened at WM30. It was honestly better than every other match on that card bar the Main Event.

WWE is cool again in my eyes. I legit am stoked to see how they pan out this "all-out war" they have brewing. Yeah, I know they've gotten really hot a week here & there, before shitting the bed, but I'm hopeful they'll get keep momentum. The Authority vs Shield & DBry is hot right now, hopefully they don't fuck it up. At the least, gimme another Shield Vs Wyatt match before they inevitably break up the Shield and I'll be happy.

Gorgeous looking wedding ceremony. Dbry is definitely living the dream.

Watched the Main Event. If all Main Event's are good as this one, I think I'll be a happy man. Shield Vs Wyatts was the match that should've happened at WM30. It was honestly better than every other match on that card bar the Main Event.

WWE is cool again in my eyes. I legit am stoked to see how they pan out this "all-out war" they have brewing. Yeah, I know they've gotten really hot a week here & there, before shitting the bed, but I'm hopeful they'll get keep momentum. The Authority vs Shield & DBry is hot right now, hopefully they don't fuck it up. At the least, gimme another Shield Vs Wyatt match before they inevitably break up the Shield and I'll be happy.
Ironically Main Event is being pulled from the air soon.

At WWE live show Swagger wins belt from Big E: 

b6d81e60c33a11e3ac730002c9aeb322_8.jpg

---------------------------------

TNA Spoilers

Low-Ki is back in TNA

Chris Sabin is done with TNA

Pretty Cool Authority Shirt

W07259.jpg

I was never really sure what Ion Television even was until I looked it up just now and found that its actually broadcast over the air in my area. (Who knew?) Anyway, I like watching Main Event on the WWE Network. It's just a shame that the same can't be said for Raw and Smackdown.

Also, the truth behind JTG's job has been revealed!

http://youtu.be/LL0BwFrPvic

He didn't spoil it, he added a link. It's not like he came in here and posted pics of the whole thing. Are we really going back to the stupid spoiler thing again? Jeez.

I tell you what, Adam Roses theme song is catchy. Wasn't a bad nXt Friday night but also not stellar.

Rose would be much better if WWE just pay for and keep his original theme. He only appeared with it once yet the crowd is still chanting to that version and it's almost been a month.

I can see him sticking in the majors but he has to get a new finisher. The clothesline is meh and the elbow drop this past week is an improvement but still doesnt match up with his gimmick imo. I dont know if someone said it here or if I read somewhere else, but they were correct. His entrance is amazing and gets you hyped up for the match but once that bell rings, zzzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back