Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception coming 2011

im playing the hell out of this shit. already got someone lined up to play with in the 2 vs 3 games that way i wont get landed with any shit partners. damn tuesday cant get here soon enough. i knew they wouldnt let you keep your rank but itd have been nice to keep your created player.

i think if you have playstation plus you can get into the beta. ive been waiting to activate my free 30 days for this specifically.

The beta invite was packaged with Infamous 2 and will be released to some of the PS+ group on 07/04, but from my understanding everyone isn't getting it.

[quote name='nbballard']The beta invite was packaged with Infamous 2 and will be released to some of the PS+ group on 07/04, but from my understanding everyone isn't getting it.[/QUOTE]

All PS+ members get it. 7/05 it goes public to all.

http://www.unchartedthegame.com/e3/beta.php?utm_source=sony&utm_medium=beta&utm_campaign=sony

What are the dates for the Multiplayer Beta?

Serious fortune hunters who want an entire EXTRA week of early access to the Beta can look for voucher codes inside
specially marked copies of inFAMOUS™2 or sign up for the PlayStation®Plus membership program on the
PlayStation®Network! Doing so will score you access June 28 to July 4!

For everyone else, the Beta will be available on PlayStation®Store as a free download on July 5 and will run
through July 14.

oh- thanks for clearing that up. I thought it was strange, but I could have sworn they said something to the effect of sending out the invite in waves.

[quote name='SynGamer']Downloading now. Also noticed the first Magic the Gathering game is free for PS+ members. Sweet :)[/QUOTE]

Dont act like your gonna play anything but Uncharted 3 till mid July

[quote name='basilofbkrst']Dont act like your gonna play anything but Uncharted 3 till mid July[/QUOTE]

Shhhh you! Also, kudos to PS/ND for giving away...prizes(?) for people who play to certain levels, etc. As if we all weren't going to play until mid-July :p

FYI. No patches. You get 10,00 dollars to start. Enough for one start booster. Split screen lets player 2 log in on their account so both can earn.

And apparently the servers crashed lol.

Downloaded. That was extremely fast! Time to PLAY!

EDIT: "Error initializing session manager". Not impressed ND! Fix it NOW...

downloading an update...then beta time! fuck yeah!!! i know what i'll be doing all night and tomorrow on my day off.

so far im not a fan of how it feels your characters feel slower and the rumber when you shoot is way too strong. and in my second game the damn game froze lol. handgun is still a beast if youre good with it.

[quote name='SynGamer']Downloaded. That was extremely fast! Time to PLAY!

EDIT: "Error initializing session manager". Not impressed ND! Fix it NOW...[/QUOTE]

Same error

I messed around with the customization for like 10 minutes and then I kept getting the same error. Disappointing.

It looks cool so far though, I enjoy the customization they have to offer.

I've already encountered a few glitches just in the menus.

[quote name='SynGamer']Downloaded. That was extremely fast! Time to PLAY!

EDIT: "Error initializing session manager". Not impressed ND! Fix it NOW...[/QUOTE]

Beta is so awesome I can't even play it! :lol:

Jesus this game is buggy. Was playing Co-Op Arena, the temple level was fine. Played the Warehouse and was lagging like a madman, melee'd someone and my dang console froze up

tried a coop game with someone on my ps3 was able to log them in and plunder worked ok until it froze up. tried a coop deathmatch game started out ok until my controlled disconnected twice then the game locked up.

Got into my first game, kept getting killed by a pistol while I have an AK shooting the guy, then the FPS start taking a shit, I get killed by a guy who managed to drop a grenade after he died, then the game froze and I had to restart.

Great opening match.

FINALLY got into a good match with a friend. We started off on those moving trucks, and dear god it was a bloodbath, half of our team just flopped off to thier deaths, and the rest were getting camped hard.

Finally started to get close to the other teams score, 2 of us had RPG's and BAM. Everyone in the room started spinning in circles, and the dead people couldnt respawn.

God i love this game

I got into a better game too, its fun when I can actually play, unfortunately it froze again when we were winning by A LOT and I was doing amazing.......

Forgot to mention, I ranked up to level 3 in that game, except it froze so it didn't track any of it and I'm back to 0 XP.

[quote name='dgwillia006']FINALLY got into a good match with a friend. We started off on those moving trucks, and dear god it was a bloodbath, half of our team just flopped off to thier deaths, and the rest were getting camped hard.

Finally started to get close to the other teams score, 2 of us had RPG's and BAM. Everyone in the room started spinning in circles, and the dead people couldnt respawn.

God i love this game

Yeah, Airstrip was so damn fun aside from the annoying truck jump deaths and the laggy deaths.

Sad they took Plunder out, that was my favorite mode =/. Still wondering how in the heck you get treasure to unlock those new gears and stuff for customization. Opened chests in both Co-Op Arena and TDM and all they gave were Medal's or Temporary Perks

It's fun, the one game I played in smoothly and wrecked shop.

I've only gotten into like 4 total, and every single one froze. I really wanna play but it's disappointing being unplayable. Gonna have to hold off.

Wow this is fuckingterrible. Took forever to find a match, then I get in and it's laggy as all hell, can't barely move two steps. Then I get stuck in a wall, going through crates, and to top it off it locks up my PS3.

I'm not playing this shit until they fix these problems. Really dissapointed in ND's efforts here, especially considering how smooth UC2's beta was at its start

I think I'll just hold off on downloading this for a couple days. Don't want my PS3 to get f'd up because 99% of the PSN users are trying to play this beta.

First 2 games: no problems. Last 2 games: stuck in wall/horrible lag/game froze. Game also froze when first started it and was doing customization. ND made some nice improvements, I hope they did not bite off more than they can chew though. Uncharted 2 beta performed much better.

oh yeah it looks like power weapons are limited in use too. from what ive seen if you find a hammer the most you can pick one up and use it is twice per game. i also notice you can only carry 2 grenades if you have a booster really not happy with that one.
]=

bread's done
Back