*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

Waheed

CAGiversary!
For those of you who are wondering the cover of this months @gamer is CoD, hence the CoD themed discounts.

NOTE : These coupons will be in a special edition of @Gamer that sells in-store for $9.99 and will NOT be shipped to Gamer Club Unlocked Members.

$20 Off Call of Duty Blops (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off CoD: Modern Warfare 3 (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off select gunnar optics for gaming

$15 off hauppauge HD-PVR2

$15 off 12-month subscription for xbla, posa, and digital

$15 off 12-month subscription for psn, posa, and digital

$10 off CoD: MoD 2 for (ps3 / xbox 360)

$30 off turtle beach call of duty: black ops 2 tango headset

This link is going to be outdated shortly but I'm leaving it here as there are a few days left.
Link to what versions the coupons apply to
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/September-Gamer-Coupon-Offers/td-p/568694
Updated : http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Rewar...all-of-Duty-Special-Edition-Gamer/td-p/586998

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my issue in the mail sometime late last week. It's good to see that they seem to be finally getting the magazines out on an EARLY schedule again as opposed to that whole E3 issue where the next one was so fucking late for everybody.:roll:

I got my coupons a few weeks back but no issue. I really want one. I mean If I go instore Im sure theyll hook me up with one if not its just $5 and I know I will buy multiple copies of some of these games an,d flip some just liek in the past(ex. SSX and SCV :) )

[quote name='aznhero913']guys, wait a week and spend the $20 extra and get the premium version...especially if you're gonna be playing online.[/QUOTE]

does the premium version come with all the DLC stuff?

hope i can somehow get this discount instores, doubt ill get the magazine since i just signed up last month

edit: WOW is it really only for ps3? smh

I don't understand why the coupon for Battlefield 3 is only for the PS3 version. So people with PS3s get an extra coupon over those of us that only have Xbox 360.

Alright, we get it 360 owners got to bitch about not getting Battlefield 3 for $10 as well. We get it. We've already got enough posts about that and by now meh and it'll be $10 probably come Black Friday anyways.

What are the chances that ME3 will do $30 sometime this month ($10 total)...I remember games like Ninja Gaiden 3 only made it down to $35 total (From $60) one month.

Do u really think mass effect 3 will go down from $20 cause to me it seams worth that I already got 1 and 2 from the b2g1 and I was planning on buying it tuesday. U think if I get it and don't open it if it goes on sale will I be able to get a price adjustment with the coupon on there still? I think I will just get it any way and hope for a price adjustment. That's the one that really interests me and if P2 and Lollipop Chaninsaw go on sale ill pick those 2 up then also.

[quote name='tdog987']what are the chances that me3 will do $30 sometime this month ($10 total)...i remember games like ninja gaiden 3 only made it down to $35 total (from $60) one month.[/quote]

300%

[quote name='Alazam']I don't understand why the coupon for Battlefield 3 is only for the PS3 version. So people with PS3s get an extra coupon over those of us that only have Xbox 360.[/QUOTE]
Seriously! It BB's choice.. Go call and bitch to their CS if you want to complain. In the past, BB had a fable coupon.... So what.

[quote name='bardockkun']Alright, we get it 360 owners got to bitch about not getting Battlefield 3 for $10 as well. We get it. We've already got enough posts about that and by now meh and it'll be $10 probably come Black Friday anyways.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Alazam']I don't understand why the coupon for Battlefield 3 is only for the PS3 version. So people with PS3s get an extra coupon over those of us that only have Xbox 360.[/QUOTE]
What's not to understand?

[quote name='WingsDJY']Gamestop's ad shows a price drop for Lollipop Chainsaw to $39.99 effective 8/30. That'd make it $20 AC if Best Buy follows suit.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm. Is there any reason to think that those will be the new MSRP or is that just a GS price drop? If it is indeed new MSRP then that changes a couple things. Particularly that if Best Buy drops them the same day, then Max Payne 3 would become a $10 game for a day for Unlocked members.

Got my mag so let the stacks begin !!!!! I hope next month has a coupon for sleeping dogs as i tried the demo today and i loved it. Its batman aa, yakuza and gta mixed together !

Signed up in July got my first mag today. Think I'll snag ME3 if it hits the 10$ mark, not much else for me this month.

[quote name='Investor']All you guys who don't have Battlefield 3, get it. One of the best game on the planet. And for $10, it's a steal.[/QUOTE]
I do not like generic FPS.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Got my mag so let the stacks begin !!!!! I hope next month has a coupon for sleeping dogs as i tried the demo today and i loved it. Its batman aa, yakuza and gta mixed together ![/QUOTE]
Interesting. Although I never did play any of the Yakuza games, but I do have a bit of a love/hate relationship with GTA nowadays and I played Arkham Asylum and beat that in 2-3 days. Now Arkham City on the other hand, I never did finish that, even though I had it 2-3x between my launch copy from Wally World and the 2 copies I had from @Gamer coupons.:whistle2:#
[quote name='Investor']All you guys who don't have Battlefield 3, get it. One of the best game on the planet. And for $10, it's a steal.[/QUOTE]
I had the game at launch and they kept putting up patches that were for what I guess most people were playing the game for(multiplayer). So every other night I had to either sit through a 500-600mb patch that didn't concern me at all or log out of PSN and play to avoid the patch.

About the only reason I bought it was because I had heard of the level of destructibility of the game world and wanted to see if I could crush the AI enemies under a crumbling section of wall or topple a whole motherfuckin' building on their heads.

But unfortunately aside from blowing out an occasional wall, the only time the full destructibility came into play was during a bit of a cutscene where you end up under the rubble of a collapsing building. Boooooring.

Looks like Battlefield 3 Premium got an MSRP drop to $60.

I'm guessing it won't, but it would be nice if the coupon worked on it. I'd go for the extra $20 to get all the DLC.

[quote name='soundcell']I do not like generic FPS.[/QUOTE]

Neither does he.

"Currently Playing:
Battlefield 3 Multi-player Online
COD: Modern Warfare 3
Homefront Multi-Player Online (the best multi-player online game experience by far)
Medal of Honor Multi-Player Online
Call of Duty: Black Ops Multi-Player Online"

Oh wait never mind.

I regularly collapse buildings on Kharg's Island and Grand Basar killing multiple enemies and friendlies. My best kill as 7 when two enemies squad were camping and spawing on each other. I was trying to kill 2 snipers in a building with my rpg and collasped the entire building on them. That was very cool.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Interesting. Although I never did play any of the Yakuza games, but I do have a bit of a love/hate relationship with GTA nowadays and I played Arkham Asylum and beat that in 2-3 days. Now Arkham City on the other hand, I never did finish that, even though I had it 2-3x between my launch copy from Wally World and the 2 copies I had from @Gamer coupons.:whistle2:#

I had the game at launch and they kept putting up patches that were for what I guess most people were playing the game for(multiplayer). So every other night I had to either sit through a 500-600mb patch that didn't concern me at all or log out of PSN and play to avoid the patch.

About the only reason I bought it was because I had heard of the level of destructibility of the game world and wanted to see if I could crush the AI enemies under a crumbling section of wall or topple a whole motherfuckin' building on their heads.

But unfortunately aside from blowing out an occasional wall, the only time the full destructibility came into play was during a bit of a cutscene where you end up under the rubble of a collapsing building. Boooooring.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='soundcell']I do not like generic FPS.[/QUOTE]

i bet you like jrpgs

feminine teen boys in bright clothes trying to save the world

man you are a weird sickco

i had the games its not fun. after a few weeks of playing you will miss mw3 modes gameplay everything

BF3 is not a good game not as fun as other shooters on the market

$10 is about what its worth

[quote name='darkvulture']i had the games its not fun. after a few weeks of playing you will miss mw3 modes gameplay everything

BF3 is not a good game not as fun as other shooters on the market

$10 is about what its worth[/QUOTE]

miss MW3 while playin BF3? DA HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']Just received the digital copy of the new magazine, but still waiting on the coupons... and the new subscriber welcome coupons.[/QUOTE]

There is a link to the coupons in the email that delivered the digital copy of the magazine.

The welcome coupons go out monthly, so depending on when you signed up, they do take a little longer to get to you.

the truth about battlefield for people thinking about getting it

1 Rent a server ..very few open ea run servers where anyone can play. most are clans and cheating players run servers where they can boot low levels and put dumb rules whenever they want

2. modes only 3 they claim 5 (which is sad anyway) but 2 versions of team deathmatch and 2 versions of rush mode both with little differences between the two versions

3. maps so few maps and most are to big you end up running around looking for people to kill

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Is there any point in getting BF3 if I only care about single player?[/QUOTE]

No. BF3's single player campaign is a total joke. If you're not going to bother with the multiplayer, then you should just avoid the game entirely. You can easily tell that the campaign was a tacked on segment....probably at the request of EA. If not, they put very little effort in it.

On another note, I signed up for Unlocked in late July and although I got the September issue a few days ago in the mail, I never did get the welcome package. That's a little bit of a bummer.

[quote name='darkvulture']the truth about battlefield for people thinking about getting it

1 Rent a server ..very few open ea run servers where anyone can play. most are clans and cheating players run servers where they can boot low levels and put dumb rules whenever they want

2. modes only 3 they claim 5 (which is sad anyway) but 2 versions of team deathmatch and 2 versions of rush mode both with little differences between the two versions

3. maps so few maps and most are to big you end up running around looking for people to kill[/QUOTE]

1. There are thousands of servers. If you don't know how to use the filtering then you have a problem with either literacy or lack general intelligence. Not to mention there is abuse in every single online FPS, including MW3.

2. Conquest, conquest assault, conquest domination, Team deathmatch, squad death match, assault, squad assault, gun master. Those are the 8 modes that are available.

3. There are 17 maps. 5 of which have no vehicles and support your beloved running in circles, pre-firing, boring deathmatch that COD and other FPS' have been doing for over 10 years.

Battlefield accommodates everybody. Even ignorant assholes like you.

[quote name='darkvulture']the truth about battlefield for people thinking about getting it

3. maps so few maps and most are to big you end up running around looking for people to kill[/QUOTE]

That's the way the Battlefield games are. If you go into it expecting Call of Duty, you're doing it wrong.

[quote name='Irukandji']1. There are thousands of servers. If you don't know how to use the filtering then you have a problem with either literacy or lack general intelligence. Not to mention there is abuse in every single online FPS, including MW3.

2. Conquest, conquest assault, conquest domination, Team deathmatch, squad death match, assault, squad assault, gun master. Those are the 8 modes that are available.

3. There are 17 maps. 5 of which have no vehicles and support your beloved running in circles, pre-firing, boring deathmatch that COD and other FPS' have been doing for over 10 years.

Battlefield accommodates everybody. Even ignorant assholes like you.[/QUOTE]

I wish they would stop that and return to their "core" values...

Close quarters was a slap in the face to all the BF fans.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Currently in this thread: People saying their opinion is right and everyone elses is wrong...[/QUOTE]

You do know where you are, right? It's always been op for deal, pages of opinions on why the deal sucks.

[quote name='Irukandji']1. There are thousands of servers. If you don't know how to use the filtering then you have a problem with either literacy or lack general intelligence. Not to mention there is abuse in every single online FPS, including MW3.

Battlefield accommodates everybody. Even ignorant assholes like you.[/QUOTE]

Why do BF fanboys get so angry?

[quote name='Bmvc1']Why do BF fanboys get so angry?[/QUOTE]

They really wanted to outsell mw3 last year. Tis a shame to chase silly dreams.

[quote name='Timenice']So can you or can't you price match with the gamers coupons?[/QUOTE]

In general, you can't, which is why it's YMMV.

Yeah you never see COD fans bitching all the time about how their game is better whenever the two are compared, where as BF fans always bring it up. It's like EA is paying them lol

[quote name='BryanDGAF']They really wanted to outsell mw3 last year. Tis a shame to chase silly dreams.[/QUOTE]

Yup!!

I honestly agree 100%
No one is gonna dethrone CoD franchise...not anytime soon at least.

[quote name='aznhero913']Yup!!

I honestly agree 100%
No one is gonna dethrone CoD franchise...not anytime soon at least.[/QUOTE]

Meh, have you opened your eyes? It's so easy to entertain people lately.

[quote name='mossfan563']Anyone know if the new magazine is out?[/QUOTE]

It should be mailing out, I (and others) have gotten theirs, some are waiting. Stores should have them by the first day of the sale, but it might be worth checking with them before driving out if you don't have one nearby. When I signed up, I found the mag first, stacked the games I wanted on top, and walked to the gaming section register.

Sweet, I will be using the $10 off $29 and up used game.

All the stores near me have Skyrim used on 360 $44.99 used. So Ill get the 10% of for RZ, $10 off for the coupon, plus 2 - $10 off (equaling $20 off) from ordering online and doing in store pickup. So I will be getting Skyrim on 360 for roughly $10.

I am not waiting for the PS3 version anymore to get the DLC. I used to have skyrim for PS3 (cheap from Gamefly, used coupons before I cancelled it) and it was filled with too many bugs and glitches which I know the 360 doesn't have nearly as many, if at all.

I hated those bugs where the item or person I was to meet just was not there. I just wanted to throw my controller. And then still no dawnguard and hearthfire (which looks AWESOME) probably wont be out for a while if at all for PS3!!!

I just hope I am being safe in picking up Dishonored for PS3. Or should I go with 360 since it is bethesda.

bread's done
Back