Upgrade your OTT matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
76 hour paycheck, here I come. Well 40 reg, 28 @ 1.5, and 8 (assuming Sunday is an 8 hour day) @ 2. Man I sold my soul this week. Next week is looking the same. Thank you morons that like to buy stationery as presents. No work for 4 months, then work close to 2 weeks worth in one week....amazing.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']I see where you are coming from. Well, don't worry about it because you are creative as Hell and I know you'll settle on something good. I mean... you kind of have to.[/QUOTE]
Well, thankyou.

I sure hope so. :O

Yeah, and eat Arby's immediately afterward.

This dude I work with has been with his girl for only three months and he spent $400 on her for Christmas. What a chump.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']And I'll miss your interpreter ways as you pass messages back and forth between me and your friends who have me on mute.

------

I'm looking for a tall woman with long legs for my next photo project. One that is willing to stand in a heavily mesquite wooded area while wearing a two piece bathing suit, cape, heels, and a luchador mask.

Is that such a farfetched request? How exactly do I advertise something like that without anyone thinking I'm a loony?[/QUOTE]
Does this have anything to do with tfn's Christmas present?:lol:

[quote name='DarthPuma']American Psycho Blu, 9.99 at Hastings. Worth buying? I haven't ever seen it.[/QUOTE]
Excellent movie. Haven't seen the Blu version of it, so I'm not sure about the transfer quality. The movie is well worth the $10 though.

[quote name='DarthPuma']American Psycho Blu, 9.99 at Hastings. Worth buying? I haven't ever seen it.[/QUOTE]

Seeing as how you like to like the stuff the OTT likes, most likely you'll like it. ;)

(It's excellent.)

Hey Temp, you've mentioned wanting to get The God Delusion, haven't you? Excellent book, the introduction in chapter 2 had me rolling.

Avoid like the plague.

(sorry Mak)

[quote name='Mojimbo']Mango?[/QUOTE]

Didn't you once say double dipping on the original MW was worth it alone to get some kills on your good friend Terrance?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Avoid like the plague.

(sorry Mak)[/QUOTE]

You're about the only person up in here who dislikes it. Minority opinion. Disregard.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Hello OTT.

I don't usually post in the OTT, but I have to ask: Are there any other (straight) dudes on CAG that fucking love Lady GaGa as much as I do?[/QUOTE]

Don't bring that GGT shit in here.

I need to convince my wife to spend some of my OT money on a new tv....or hope to convince her I should get the MW 360. Tv will probably be best bet.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']I know...it's completely gay but fuuuuuck I can't stop listening.....

I ask because I've met a surprising amount of non-gay dudes IRL that dig her.[/QUOTE]

I come in sporadically for the past couple of days and THIS is what I come back to?

What. the. fuck.?

The mini-doc off of Yellow Submarine won't show up.

Edit: fuck, Abbey Road isn't even recognized.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thekeybladewars']I always try and get TFN something meaningful for Christmas, but after years of meaningful birthdays and anniversaries-- you start to run out of ideas!.[/QUOTE]

i have the same problem with Frosty. This year I got him something he's going to hate but he'll use it anyways. he's also going to be pist at me. and no, it's not a toothbrush or a dildo.

[quote name='craven_fiend']76 hour paycheck, here I come. Well 40 reg, 28 @ 1.5, and 8 (assuming Sunday is an 8 hour day) @ 2. Man I sold my soul this week. Next week is looking the same. Thank you morons that like to buy stationery as presents. No work for 4 months, then work close to 2 weeks worth in one week....amazing.[/QUOTE]

i hear ya. at my job we're reminded we MUST gtfo of the store at exactly 40 hours to today i hadn't finished re-ordering things we're totally out of like gloves (did i mention it was a high of 20 degrees and we have a foot of snow?) so i punched out and worked for free for an hour. fuck me.

On the positive side, I have an interview for a good job on Tuesday. The punch line? It's with the the Young Women's Christian Association as the Project Coordinator for Abstinence Education / Teen Pregnancy Prevention.

[quote name='TheRock88']With a gamertag like SnuggieMuffins, I doubt you're straight bro.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

typical male. my mother's cat is dangerously close to being murdered. if any more of my clothes are torn, chewed or have runs, i will be committing felinicide. the little bastard just dragged one of my favorite bras across the room, shaking it and smacking it around as he went. god forbid i yell at him, i get yelled at.

[quote name='JolietJake']Why even bother applying for a job like that?[/QUOTE]

well, it's got great benefits, it's the YWCA so I wouldn't need a gym or pool membership, it's in my field, and i could actually do something that will help someone. i mean, look at DP. he was bragging about almost becoming a man but hadn't thought to go buy some condoms.

This is making me upset that these Stereo Remasters don't want to show up right and the mini-docs aren't showing up or fucking up the last track of the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back