User DrunkPollock Warning - Do not trade/Halt

His feedback was a positive 16-0 Now its ganna be 16-99999999

Since I can't kill u in this life I swear im ganna kill this motha** fuck in the next life and then the next after that.

I tried submitting a complaint at IC3.gov, but had some issues. I'll take care of it again tomorrow morning.

I feel like such an idiot right now for falling on this. :whistle2:(

I'm tired right now, but I'll do more tomorrow. Just why did this have to happen now??? I'm so freaking busy this week with a massive 40+ page paper along with presentation, due by Monday for a class. I don't have time to deal with this crap. Some people just REALLY make me upset.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I tried submitting a complaint at IC3.gov, but had some issues. I'll take care of it again tomorrow morning.

I feel like such an idiot right now for falling on this. :whistle2:([/quote]
You really shouldn't. His feedback was good, and seemed legit. Just try ic3 again later and hopefully it'll get fixed.

Everyone!!!, what was the name that DrunkPollock gave you on top of the address?

He gave me George Novak.

Edit: Nvm theres been recent posts about his name.
And since you can't post the actual address on threads-.-/ Also the names probably fake since usps or any other service never really care about the name. You really don't even need to put the name when shipping.

These were the pictures I showed him also:
Here's what I was scammed out of:
MMBN3T.jpg

MMBN3B.jpg

DPfront.jpg

DPBack.jpg

Mega Man & Bass (GBA)
Mega Man Battle Network 3: Blue (GBA)
Shadow Hearts (PS2)
Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation (GBA)
Wild Arms: Alter Code F (PS2)

All of this was agreed upon for $60 shipped, and it cost me $7 to ship via priority. I thought I was being a nice seller shipping priority, so DrunkPollock would receive my nice games right away (instead of waiting). Now I really wish I did not. Except for Super Robot Taisen OG (because the display case at GS had a dent on the front), you can see I keep my games in pretty good condition too and they are usually complete.

As for how much I spent all the games brand new, it was $85 (although one I acquired by trading in four games and paid next to nothing). Although not as bad as most, but this is still quite a hit IMO (especially since I'm strapped for cash at the moment, due to not having a job at the moment).

But like I said, I'll contact more tomorrow about this and file some complaints. Also, I'm thinking about halting game trading for a little.

It will be interesting to see if the scale of this incident is enough to warrant an investigation. ic3.gov complaint filed...let's see where this goes. I'll call local PD in the morning.

:bs:

My Frontlines: Fuel Of War (360) for his Conan (360) and Overlord (360). Shipped same time, he recieved game, I have DC proof, and I have not recieved my games.

I got scammed also,

my

Tiger Woods 07
Project Gotham Racer

for

Oblivion
Need for Speed

I mailed first class with DC.

He said he mailed but forgot to get DC and then told me was sent media mail so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I will give him negative feedback and file all nessacary paperwork. I will also drive to the address he gave me and beat the fucking shit out him :)

I looked at his iTrader record, and I do see he traded with a few CAGs successfully in the past (who I know well or are friends with), so I may ask them (if they can't remember), whether they were told the same shipping address.

[quote name='lodmaxus']I got scammed also,

my

Tiger Woods 07
Project Gotham Racer

for

Oblivion
Need for Speed

I mailed first class with DC.

He said he mailed but forgot to get DC and then told me was sent media mail so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I will give him negative feedback and file all nessacary paperwork. I will also drive to the address he gave me and beat the fucking shit out him :)[/quote]

Someone close to him should do that :D

Metrock and Lodmaxus, if you haven't already head over to IC3.gov and file complaints. I can imagine the FBI sending in a swat team, busting down the door... it's not going to happen, but I can imagine, right?

Damn, I got scammed a ton.

Heres what I gave him:

Phat PSP
PSP Sampler UMD vol.1 (UMD only,
Gangs of London Demo,
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops,
Twisted Metal Head-On,
Lumines,
Kingdom of Paradise,
Exit,
Metal Gear Acid 2 (Missing manual and insides of case),
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories,
Wipeout Pure (GH),
Marvel Ultimate Alliance,
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower,
WTF,
MX vs. ATV unleashed (UMD only),
Sin City Movie UMD,
Resident Evil Movie UMD,
Sandisk 1 Gig Memory Stick Duo,
PSP slip case,
PSP Ear bud headphones,
AKAI Isound portable speakers

trade for a Wii with
No More Heroes
Twilight Princess
Bully
Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario

fuck my life. I guess I'll look around and see if I can do anything, probably not. He actually gave me a DC, but it never worked. I sent him a message and he said the place he uses takes a couple days to put it up. It's been about a week. I did not need this either, I'm broke right now.

Oh, and we were supposed to ship at the same time, but eventually he said he shipped out about a week after me. He sent me a message saying he got my stuff and everything looked in good order.

A bunch of us were hit by this, there must be something all of us can do!

[quote name='ShadowMasterX']Metrock and Lodmaxus, if you haven't already head over to IC3.gov and file complaints. I can imagine the FBI sending in a swat team, busting down the door... it's not going to happen, but I can imagine, right?[/quote]

Just did, and I hope it does happen. Doesn't hurt to dream.

This guy/girl must have planned all this out seriously....

He might of given fake addresses, names, gender. But we do know that everything shipped was to Arizona in the sierra vista area.

Obviously this $$$get is getting help and leaving no traces of himself itself maybe his ip address....

Note: In DrunkP. trade thread he/she is moving

If anyone wants to add to this (their opinions and speculations) please lets hear it!

[quote name='ShadowMasterX']Metrock and Lodmaxus, if you haven't already head over to IC3.gov and file complaints. I can imagine the FBI sending in a swat team, busting down the door... it's not going to happen, but I can imagine, right?[/quote]

Lol. Swat teams?

[quote name='SonOfAtari']

A bunch of us were hit by this, there must be something all of us can do![/quote]

Call the PD numbers referenced above. We are starting to hit the thousands of dollars in fraud numbers for sure.

[quote name='ShadowMasterX']There's no question it's been delivered already- I sent it out priority almost 2 weeks ago. I've been doing other trades, so it slipped my mind that I hadn't gotten my games yet.[/quote]
I've started keeping a notepad document to track trades. What I'm expecting, who the trade is with, if I sent/paid, etc. Really helps especially if you have alot of trades going on at once.

this is bullshit
I hate seeing perfectly honest people get shafted like this.
Things such as this make me extremely leery cross shipping with lower feedback people.

[quote name='magiic']this is bullshit
I hate seeing perfectly honest people get shafted like this.
Things such as this make me extremely leery cross shipping with lower feedback people.[/quote]

Wow. I definitely agree.

I think there's only been two times that I've waited to receive something before shipping out myself and one of those was because I was still finishing the game.

It certainly makes you rethink that though, doesn't it? Sadly, it leaves the newer guys in the dirt, but there are enough higher-feedback people on this site that are trustworthy that it shouldn't be hard to build up some feedback.

Did anyone notice if any of this guy's feedback came from the freebie transactions?

EDIT: Nevermind, I looked through his feedback. I found it interesting that his only interaction with the site is through the trading forum. Scary that someone that has been with the site so long would turn around and do this though.

Here's something a bit ironic. This is actually a big reason I thought this guy was legit.

I was going to trade my PSP bundle to some guy overseas, but ended up not doing it because it just sounded too shady. DP sent me a trade request, and I told him about the overseas trade. He replied back:

"...And that does sound shady, I would be careful with that."

[quote name='SonOfAtari']Damn, I got scammed a ton.

Heres what I gave him:

Phat PSP
PSP Sampler UMD vol.1 (UMD only,
Gangs of London Demo,
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops,
Twisted Metal Head-On,
Lumines,
Kingdom of Paradise,
Exit,
Metal Gear Acid 2 (Missing manual and insides of case),
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories,
Wipeout Pure (GH),
Marvel Ultimate Alliance,
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower,
WTF,
MX vs. ATV unleashed (UMD only),
Sin City Movie UMD,
Resident Evil Movie UMD,
Sandisk 1 Gig Memory Stick Duo,
PSP slip case,
PSP Ear bud headphones,
AKAI Isound portable speakers

trade for a Wii with
No More Heroes
Twilight Princess
Bully
Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario

fuck my life. I guess I'll look around and see if I can do anything, probably not. He actually gave me a DC, but it never worked. I sent him a message and he said the place he uses takes a couple days to put it up. It's been about a week. I did not need this either, I'm broke right now.

Oh, and we were supposed to ship at the same time, but eventually he said he shipped out about a week after me. He sent me a message saying he got my stuff and everything looked in good order.

A bunch of us were hit by this, there must be something all of us can do![/QUOTE]
Just looking at that list, that seems really suspicious. How did you not suspect something?

My trade was pretty even, but I should have known I got scammed when his DC didn't work and I told him about it and he said it usually takes a couples days for his to show up then he says he must have typed it wrong and that his gf must of thrown the DC slip away while cleaning the house.

[quote name='JJSP']Just looking at that list, that seems really suspicious. How did you not suspect something?[/quote]

You know, it did a first, but his trader ranking was perfect and his communication between PMs was always really great. I thought I could trust him. It did seem a bit too good to be true, turns out it was. I thought I was just lucky. A good lesson for the future I suppose.

[quote name='SonOfAtari']You know, it did a first, but his trader ranking was perfect and his communication between PMs was always really great. I thought I could trust him. It did seem a bit too good to be true, turns out it was. I thought I was just lucky. A good lesson for the future I suppose.[/QUOTE]
I understand, I just look at that list and think it's ridiculously one-sided in your favor. It sucks that you got screwed, espescially if he appeared to be completely legit and honest. Things like that give the good CAG's a bad name.

I hope you guys get everything back and taken care of to make this right.

[quote name='snakelda']wow,this guy lives 4 hours away from me...[/quote]

wow i beg u plz find out who he is. Im pretty sure if u do find something everyone will give a generous donation? right?

[quote name='YG_Banga']I already called my lawyer. I have a case pending on the infamous Steve McFadden. I am ready and willing to go to court again. People like this prick make me not want to trade online anymore. Can anyone confirm his address? I got family all over AZ and they would love to hear that my brothers son got scammed out of $200 worth of games. This A-Hole basically scammed my brother whos fighting in Iraq. I take care of his son while he's overseas and best believe when he gets back he's not going to take so kindly on someone stealing from his son. Don't feel to sorry for me cause I fully intend on getting everything back from this loser and some.[/quote]

This may be unrelated to this thread, but I think this is Steve McFadden's Myspace http://www.myspace.com/captaincharisma03

[quote name='YG_Banga']Im 26 and very fucking pissed![/QUOTE]

what he said. I guess I'll have to do the same. I get free legal help with work so Im in.

I will fill out the complaint later in the morning. its 3am now and Ive been up since yesterday at 6:00. time to go night night.

Thanks for the local area PD number, because I'll look into calling.

I'm wondering if we should ask around for CAG members who are involved in law enforcement in some way, and/or those who may be attorneys. One of them might be able to provide some assistance in this manner.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']what he said. I guess I'll have to do the same. I get free legal help with work so Im in.

I will fill out the complaint later in the morning. its 3am now and Ive been up since yesterday at 6:00. time to go night night.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm only 25 myself, have next to no experience as for what to do in this situation. Never thought this would happen to me, and now I kind of gotta do something here. Sucks because I'm not big into reporting/calling around a problem (I tend to stay in the dark usually).

I saw one left him negative feedback. Should we all do the same anyway???

While I'm at it, I'll post two PMs, and here was his wording (I want to see if anyone else got the same thing basically, wondering if he copied/pasted):
[quote name='DrunkPollock']Interested in all of these if you are willing to send first and accept a US Postal Money Order. If yes, then we can negotiate a price.

Thanks.

Shadow Hearts (Case & Instructions, disc is mint, like
Wild Arms: Alter Code F w/ Wild Arms anime DVD (Case & Instructions, disc is mint, like new)

Mega Man & Bass (Box & Instructions, good condition) *
Mega Man Battle Network (Box & Instructions, terrific condition) *
Mega Man Battle Network 2 (Box & Instructions, terrific condition) *
Mega Man Battle Network 3: Blue(Box & Instructions, terrific condition) *
Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun (Box & Instructions, terrific condition) *
Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation (Box & Instructions, good condition although there's a slight fold in on the right side of the box, due to it being a display case (no price tags on it)) *[/QUOTE]

And

[quote name='DrunkPollock']Yeah, I got everything. Dropped your money order in the mail about an hour ago.

They wouldn't let me get a D/C for it. Said it was too thin?

Anyway, let me know when you get it. Thanks.
[/QUOTE]

EDIT: I'm also going to try tracking down the area (looking for street, see if I can find out some neighbors, local news and so on).

I did find a local newspaper there, and it appears to have an area for police reports:
http://www.svherald.com/news/

http://www.svherald.com/articles/2008/04/06/news/doc47f888594e0de483404272.txt
We should try searching through the site to see if there might have been another incident in the past.

Link to the city also:
http://www.ci.sierra-vista.az.us/cms1/

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Just contacted Sierra Vista PD again. They asked me for his name and address, oohhhh crap, someones gonna get busted! :D[/QUOTE]I'm going to call too. I'm just not really sure how I will approach this (like what do I tell the cops?).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm going to call too. I'm just not really sure how I will approach this (like what do I tell the cops?).[/quote]Tell them what happened. You're a member of CAG and that there's trading and selling/buying that goes on there. You worked up a deal with him to sell him some items and that the transaction was conducted through the USPS. It didn't go through, and you're out your items, and that it would be mail fraud, which will have you contact IC3.gov and the USPS for mail fraud.

I'm sure that they're hearing this multiple times, so it should be higher on their radar than the first time they heard this.

bread's done
Back