Wal-Mart Tradein 50% Bonus toward Madden 15

tdn327

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
50% Bonus on game to apply for Madden 15 / Destiny.

Offer start Aug. 31 to Sept. 6

http://weeklyads.walmart.com/hosted_services/walmart

NOW REQUIRES MINIMUM 2 GAMES TO QUALIFY 50% Bonus

Pre-Order Destiny

Get the Destiny Reserve Card (PS3/PS4) and ask the CS to enter the first 11 digit from the barcode.

Max 2 per same title per transaction per format. Ex. 2 x Watch Dog PS4 2 x Watch Dog PS3 is valid

If your gift card does not have a bar code use the last 16 digit to use at register.

Disclaimer: Wal-Mart Tradein is sometimes time consuming and possible fail due to untrain CS

Last edited by a moderator:
When you say "physical giftcard", what does the mean exactly? Is it shipped to your home? How long does that take? Do you do store pickup? Can you print it out at your home?

What is the limit you can put on a giftcard?
It is a physical, plastic giftcard that is shipped to your home. I got mine a few days ago, so it took about a week.

As far as I know you can buy an e-gift card with the gift card you already have, I just like to have a physical card when it is a large amount of money. Makes it harder to get mixed up with other papers and junk.

The limits appear to be $200 for an e-giftcard and $1000 for the physical gift card.

Looking for someone who has used the online Walmart trade-in quite a bit. I've got a bunch of GTA V copies for a single system.

They're running a promotion for Destiny/Madden 50% bonus trade in. If I go through it and say that I bought Madden/Destiny pre-order, the TIV goes up and I can add more than two copies of the same game up to 19 copies and allows me to continue all the way, including printing a shipping label.

If I do the trade in process like normal and without the bonus, it says "Cannot trade-in more than two games of the same exact title and platform per transaction." and I can't press continue to go on and get a shipping label.

To anyone that is familiar with the online trade in system, what would happen if I do the first situation and send in say the full amount it allows (19) after doing the bonus trade-in credit? Will they process the full 19 copies, or only two and send the rest back to me?

Just split them into pairs and you'll have a better chance of getting them all processed on the same account.  If they see 19 in one package you're just asking for them to send you back 17.

Lucky i picked up Call of Duty GHOST (XBOX 1) Target $5 last week.  Trade-in today for $45 and Mario Kart 8 ( I paid Under $35) trade-in $50.XX.  Picked up Madden 15 for my friend.  But he already got the game.  I will return it next week ;)  

I traded some games today for a Destiny card but the guy messed up and I'm not sure the card I have is the right one. Can someone please check if any numbers match the receipt other than the UPC? Thanks.

I traded some games today for a Destiny card but the guy messed up and I'm not sure the card I have is the right one. Can someone please check if any numbers match the receipt other than the UPC? Thanks.
What is printed at the top of the receipt is the last 16 digits of the ACTIVATION BARCODE, which is also the VUDU BONUS CODE (the code you redeem at www.zerward.com).

Skyward sword and pokemon x/y are pretty high after bonus. Aside from that... Is anyone having a hard time finding a copy of Diablo UEE for PS4 locally? I find it weird that my nearest Walmarts, bestbuy's, targets, and gamestops are all out :(

What is printed at the top of the receipt is the last 16 digits of the ACTIVATION BARCODE, which is also the VUDU BONUS CODE (the code you redeem at www.zerward.com).
Thanks. I knew it was the wrong one, but he kept telling me it wasn't. I need to go back there tomorrow. It's such a pain.

Skyward sword and pokemon x/y are pretty high after bonus. Aside from that... Is anyone having a hard time finding a copy of Diablo UEE for PS4 locally? I find it weird that my nearest Walmarts, bestbuy's, targets, and gamestops are all out :(
I noticed that about Skyward Sword...I have the game but it's still sealed, I don't have any Motion Plus controllers, and I haven't turned my Wii on in months. I have no reason not to trade the game in because I can't make much more than this on eBay...

I noticed that about Skyward Sword...I have the game but it's still sealed, I don't have any Motion Plus controllers, and I haven't turned my Wii on in months. I have no reason not to trade the game in because I can't make much more than this on eBay...
$10 at family video for it :D

is getting the 50% in store with Madden still wonky?

Where I have to tell them about leaving out digits or something..? I know it was a problem when it first released

is getting the 50% in store with Madden still wonky?
Where I have to tell them about leaving out digits or something..? I know it was a problem when it first released
When she scanned mine it wouldn't go through so she must of looked it up manually , I doubt she knew about the adding zeros trick.

Can Walmart gift cards be used on other gift cards?
I couldn't even get a plastic card from my e-gift card yesterday even though the barcode didn't print because a manager said it was money laundry.

The guy who was trying to explain it had no idea how to explain that. He also seemed to think it was dumb.

I couldn't even get a plastic card from my e-gift card yesterday even though the barcode didn't print because a manager said it was money laundry.

The guy who was trying to explain it had no idea how to explain that. He also seemed to think it was dumb.
LOL I got the same response from another WM, I don't understand how transferring WM credit from paper to plastic has anything to do with money laundering.

COD Ghosts (X1) had a base trade-in value of $30 yesterday, congrats to everyone that locked it in. $41 with bonus online.

I know, it makes absolutely no sense. Employee looks at gift card #1, sees $100. Looks at #2, sees $50. Puts gift cards together for $150 on new card. Sees that there is no money laundering. Math is hard, apparently. But I actually haven't had a single issue doing this at Wal mart, it's been an issue at Best Buy for me though.

Going to make a few more runs today and hopefully finish up my haul. Fingers crossed for another good day!

I spent 45 mins there last night having them try to figure out how to get the money on a plastic card. They finally did and I ended up not having to get Madden or destiny.

Lets say I wanted to trade in 4 games, would I need to preorder either destiny or madden twice in order to get the 50% trade in bonus for the 4 games? or do I have to preorder twice to get the bonus for all 4 games?

Lets say I wanted to trade in 4 games, would I need to preorder either destiny or madden twice in order to get the 50% trade in bonus for the 4 games? or do I have to preorder twice to get the bonus for all 4 games?
Just pre-order 1 game or purchase Madden 15 on the stop. The Rest credit go to your Gift Card or Store Credit ;)

If the 4 games are different or 2 pairs of different games , 1 transaction.

If 4 of the same identical game, 2 transactions.

Limit $250 Max credit per trade.

Walmarts GC policy actually explicitly states you can combine gcs.

What day is the last day for the 50%?
I went to walmart.com to confirm that it ends on 9/9 with the end of the weekly ad, but I don't see it out there anymore, so unknown...

EDIT: OP says it ends tomorrow (9/6/14) so I would go with that.

If you can trade in all four games in one transaction, you only need to pre-order Destiny or purchase Madden once.

Can YOU PLEASE STOP LOCKING IN TRADE IN VALUES when a game has been the same TIV FOR A WHILE. You people should of waited until today when the TIV's reset. TIV got completely nuked.

Are you guys just full of shit because I DONT SEE ANYWERE that you can get the TIV bonus online.
When you click on a game to see a trade value at the top it says "Have you purchased Madden 15 or Destiny?" - click on that. It will ask what title and prompt you for the order number. If you didn't order it you can click on the Walmart link on the top (middle) and now values will show up with bonus applied.

I agree about not locking in trades unless I have a good feeling I'm going to have it available to send in.  It doesn't make sense to add to their total count and them nuking the TIV's if you're not going to send in anything in the first place.

To get the bonus, you just need to order Madden or Destiny online and there's an option to submit your order # when you're looking up the TIV's of games.  It's in the upper left hand corner.  It's not obvious but it's visible if you look out for it.

I only locked in copies of X1 Ghosts that I planned to mail in. Has anyone gotten online trades denied due to sending in brand new sealed copies of games?

Just pre-order 1 game or purchase Madden 15 on the stop. The Rest credit go to your Gift Card or Store Credit ;)
If the 4 games are different or 2 pairs of different games , 1 transaction.

If 4 of the same identical game, 2 transactions.

Limit $250 Max credit per trade.
Minimum 2 games. You can trade all four at once.
If you can trade in all four games in one transaction, you only need to pre-order Destiny or purchase Madden once.
Cool thanks guys for the quick responses. You guys rock.

Why would you send in sealed games? Just take the shrink wrap and sticker seal off...
I am sending a lot more than just 2 copies of X1 Ghosts in the same transaction so don't want the others to get rejected, I know I should have split them in separate transactions, too late for that, but I had no problem getting paid on my 25 copies of No Ni Kuni in the past (19 in one transaction, and 6 in another), but seems like policies have changed since then.

Thanks for your help guys one last thing whats the limit of trading in same exact title @ walmart online. I purchased madden 15 online, entered in the order # for the 50% bonus and just curious if there is a limit of trading in exact title. Is it like the store were its max 2 per exact title (essentially requiring multiple transactions).

nm its 2 per transaction. 

I am sending a lot more than just 2 copies of X1 Ghosts in the same transaction so don't want the others to get rejected, I know I should have split them in separate transactions, too late for that, but I had no problem getting paid on my 25 copies of No Ni Kuni in the past (19 in one transaction, and 6 in another), but seems like policies have changed since then.
You are not real bright are you? Have you not learned from your GS perma-ban?
They officially changed the online trade in policy to 2 TOTAL lifetime of one title/platform after the Ni no Kuni / GOW 3 massacre to kick of their trade in experiment. You will have 0 chance at sending in mass quantities and will draw attention to your activities which will probably end up getting you banned from the program. YOU killed the trade in value.. How many did you lock in...19? You really just can't help yourself can you? You won't be happy until you're banned from trades everywhere.
Show at least some restraint and it will pay off in the long run. People like you ruin these programs that if worked right are obviously very beneficial to keep around LONG TERM.

Thanks for your help guys one last thing whats the limit of trading in same exact title @ walmart online. I purchased madden 15 online, entered in the order # for the 50% bonus and just curious if there is a limit of trading in exact title. Is it like the store were its max 2 per exact title (essentially requiring multiple transactions).
No it is not like the store. It is 2 total of each title/platform per set period of time.

It says 2 per transaction

bread's done
Back