Walmart Black Friday 2017

NBA 2k18 Switch oos, anyone know the sku number to check store stock on brickseek. Not sure if I want to chance it being sold in stores early in the morning before the rush hits.
55806924. It’s always the numbers that are at the end of the URL for each product on Walmart.com

Walmart failed hard (so did Amazon tbh) just wanted M+R on switch and they sold out that fast, they still don't understand the online sales thing do they, BB hit it out of the park though, bought 90% of my items from them tonight (money Amazon usually sees every year).

Paid a few bucks more, but my time is more important than waiting up all night for them to get the game back in stock.

I ordered AC Origins and Baby Driver to get free shipping. Can I cancel Baby Driver and still get free shipping or will Wal-Mart's system charge me because the order is no longer over $35?

Ordered AC Origins. Hate the $35 free shipping thing. Luckily it's easy to add on household necessities (like Doritos) to get to $35!

Walmart failed hard (so did Amazon tbh) just wanted M+R on switch and they sold out that fast, they still don't understand the online sales thing do they, BB hit it out of the park though, bought 90% of my items from them tonight (money Amazon usually sees every year).

Paid a few bucks more, but my time is more important than waiting up all night for them to get the game back in stock.
BB would have knocked it out of the park..if it’s site would have worked better. Microsoft Store won BF.

Ordered AC Origins. Hate the $35 free shipping thing. Luckily it's easy to add on household necessities (like Doritos) to get to $35!
I grabbed ac and 2k18 for switch. 29 for 2k on switch was a pretty solid deal. Didn't see it that price at other stores.

In recent years, it’s happened around 11am IIRC.
Had to get groceries for dinner and Wal-Mart is the only place open so I went ahead and tried for AC just to see if I could. Turns out if you get the right person everything is on sale already. She told me she couldn't sell it yet but went ahead and did anyway. Lol

Black Friday isn't here yet so everyone still may have hidden price matches, bundles and other deals up their sleeves. :x OMFG I hope Mario + Rabbids come back in stock because I don't want to have to go in-store and risk my life with those savages who shop there. God forbid you grab the last Xbox and some damn soccer mom who does yoga and pilates will shatter your testicles and pry it out of your hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Mario + Rabbids come back in stock because I don't want to have to go in-store and risk my life with those savages who shop there. God forbid you grab the last Xbox and some damn soccer mom who does yoga and pilates will shatter your testicles and pry it out of your hands.
That gave me a good chuckle, thanks.

Brickseek is saying AC: O is $29 at my local Walmart. Now just trying to decide if I wanna be lazy and keep playing Shadow of War or go up to Walmart.

EDIT: Just was looking. Saw Watch Dogs 2 is $12. That's a fucking steal for that game, it's like a 4x time better than the original. Highly recommend it.

I wonder if it will be too late to go to Walmart and try to get that Zelda BotW Explorer's Edition...? At this time I think all should be gone.

I wonder if it will be too late to go to Walmart and try to get that Zelda BotW Explorer's Edition...? At this time I think all should be gone.
From my experience they hide games and roll them out at 6pm.

I just picked up some games and half the racks in the case were empty.

Black Friday isn't here yet so everyone still may have hidden price matches, bundles and other deals up their sleeves. :x OMFG I hope Mario + Rabbids come back in stock because I don't want to have to go in-store and risk my life with those savages who shop there. God forbid you grab the last Xbox and some damn soccer mom who does yoga and pilates will shatter your testicles and pry it out of your hands.
In 2008 i walked into a Walmart on Black Friday and got one of the three copies of Wii Fit they had in the store. Only reason i got it is because they were hidden in a random aisle with housewares and shit, no one to direct traffic or anything; they were just sitting there, with no one the wiser until i stumbled upon them. As i'm navigating my way through the stampede to get out, some woman crashed her cart into mine to physically block my passage, at which point she put her hands on my Wii Fit and demanded, "WHERE DID YOU GET THIS." I told her and she made a beeline for the aisle i pointed her towards, looking like she was ready to mow down small children to get there before the last one was gone. I was ready to grab the stupid game and hurl it just to escape with my life, but i made it to a checkout line, waited the obligatory 90 minutes, paid and went home. Before i went to bed that night, i thanked Jesus and promised him i'd never go into a Walmart on Black Friday again.

Games are live at my Walmart also — so I ended up grabbing NFS:Rivals (PS4) for $12 for my son.

Use self checkout to avoid any junior detectives working the register. There were several announcements while we were shopping that the Black Friday items weren’t available for sale. Lol

Walked in, had electronics lady get games from case, she laughed and commented on how smart we were while ringing them up, walked out.

Took less than 10 minutes total. Hard to think of a better Walmart experience.

Games are live at my Walmart also — so I ended up grabbing NFS:Rivals (PS4) for $12 for my son.

Use self checkout to avoid any junior detectives working the register. There were several announcements while we were shopping that the Black Friday items weren’t available for sale. Lol
If they had self-checkout at my local Walmart, the shelves would be empty.

My best Walmart experience was going into the store last year at 11 p.m. after all the hullabaloo had died down. No one was in there. I went in for cheap games and some of the $3.96 DVDs.

I might do the same thing this year since money is tighter this year than last year. But, this is the only time of year that I buy DC animated movies, and no one sells them cheaper than Walmart.

I don't need to buy any games now though since I was able to buy the Watchdogs 2 disc off the Microsoft store for the same price that Walmart was selling it ($12), and best of all, I didn't have to spend any of my own money since I used Microsoft credit from the Bing promotion earlier this month. Thanks again, MXRider!

Had no problem going in and picking up the games I wanted from Wal Mart along with some household items for the wife. No one in the store seemed to care that people were taking items from the display. One employee even came up and was talking to my wife about something she was getting that was supposed to be part of the sale about how she had bought one for herself earlier. 

There were some items, mainly the big ticket electronic items, that were still wrapped or blocked with cardboard. Most of the regular items though were not. 

anyone know if the prices will be available online later tonight? I want watch dogs 2 for $12, but don't want to step foot in my local walmart.

thinking of just getting it for $3 more at best buy.

anyone know if the prices will be available online later tonight? I want watch dogs 2 for $12, but don't want to step foot in my local walmart.

thinking of just getting it for $3 more at best buy.
generally the lower tier price games dont show up online, or are only available for a very short while.

bread's done
Back