We Finally Have A Winner 4 The Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Tourny, And The Winner Is...

looks like this is falling apart.. lol I still love the game though!

[quote name='jer7583']looks like this is falling apart.. lol I still love the game though![/QUOTE]

:cry: Keep hope alive! :lol: I'm still going to try and make this work.

We only need 3 more matches to move on from the 1st round, people. C'mon, let's FIGHT! and get off that damn Gears of War for a minute. :D

I sent 2 request and still dont know jers gamertag

On a sidenote anyone of you guys beat noob? It seems like it would be a big headache to get it done. I got to him once and lost :(

I was only able to get 2 fights in with lilboo then the game froze on him or something. I sent you a message rolento.

[quote name='TrenoV']I was only able to get 2 fights in with lilboo then the game froze on him or something. I sent you a message rolento.[/QUOTE]

sorry I couldnt play... I have to get up early and you messaged me as I was about to go to bed.

[quote name='TrenoV']I was only able to get 2 fights in with lilboo then the game froze on him or something. I sent you a message rolento.[/QUOTE]

My UMK3 freezes often for me. :(

[quote name='thamaster24']So... is this still happening?[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. We're almost done with the 1st round. I will post new matches once we finish the last 2 matches in the 1st round.

I give up trying to set up a fight, if you have a willing person that actually wants to play feel free to message me. Just feels like im nagging sending out messages.

[quote name='TrenoV']I give up trying to set up a fight, if you have a willing person that actually wants to play feel free to message me. Just feels like im nagging sending out messages.[/QUOTE]

lilboo sent me a PM saying that his friend was on when u sent him invites. He said to just give u the last win.

I won the match against Rolento, unless he wants a rematch for any lag issues that were going on.

MUAHAHAHA, this is officially the furthest I've ever gotten in a CAG tourney, thanks dman...

see you peoples in the 3rd round, where I know I'll get spanked

[quote name='jimfoley16']jimfoley16 (ISmashHotChicks) defeats RobotSimp(Necronomicon) 3-2

gg's,

came down to the wire Kabal vs. Kabal (surprised?)[/QUOTE]

Congrats to TrenoV and jimfoley16. Hopefully I'll be joining u guys soon. :)

Defeated Trakan just now. Very Very close. Won 2-1, last match was down to the wire, one more hit for both of us. Good games!

[quote name='jer7583']Defeated Trakan just now. Very Very close. Won 2-1, last match was down to the wire, one more hit for both of us. Good games![/QUOTE]

You guys are supposed to play the firts to 3 wins, not 2.

Wow- Thought three games meant Best of three games. Well we can redo and play a new match if trakan wants to. I'll be on this weekend. Also add my gamertag to the main post - Son of a Beep

[quote name='dman1869']You guys are supposed to play the firts to 3 wins, not 2.[/quote]

[quote name='jer7583']Wow- Thought three games meant Best of three games. Well we can redo and play a new match if trakan wants to. I'll be on this weekend. Also add my gamertag to the main post - Son of a Beep[/quote]

Nah, it's cool. We had some connection problems and I'll be playing the Gears Tourney anyways. jer7583 wins.

Sorry about the delay folks, but I've been busy getting ready for turkey day. Anyway, guyver2077 won 3-0 with Sektor, Sub-Zero, & Kabal

Word word, my XBL expired today guys so just a heads-up I'll be on my brother's GT (Troy Foley). He lives in the same house and everything so I'll still be able to whenever.

Word!

Good luck everyone.

Wow interesting set up.

Has everyone else adapted to the lag of the game online? I've noticed that luck and timing are key roles to playing online. Most of the time i cant pull of the moves i want to (blame lag or dpad)..

Anyways i may be able to "record" our match but the prob is when doing that i would have to connect 360 to my usb pc capture device. The image is then displayed on my pc (windowed) and stays a few seconds behind live action.

The problem is playing under these conditions is suicide but if theres no other options then let me know... dvd quality too lol

[quote name='guyver2077']Wow interesting set up.

Has everyone else adapted to the lag of the game online? I've noticed that luck and timing are key roles to playing online. Most of the time i cant pull of the moves i want to (blame lag or dpad)..

Anyways i may be able to "record" our match but the prob is when doing that i would have to connect 360 to my usb pc capture device. The image is then displayed on my pc (windowed) and stays a few seconds behind live action.

The problem is playing under these conditions is suicide but if theres no other options then let me know... dvd quality too lol[/QUOTE]

The recording isn't a requirement, but I'd definitely like it. If u and jer don't have any way to record matches I was going to record with my wife's digital camera. Not the best quality, but at least people would be able to watch.

digital cam? lol that would be so booleg..

when i get home ill check if i still have the hardware and driver cd etc...

if i remember correctly lets say you and the other guy fight frst.. i can record that match perfectly.. but then when someone loses i come in right?..

it would be ghetto but can be done

another possibilty is hooking up the 360 to a vcr (eww) ...and passing it to my pc after

man i hate when i know i have something and cant find it..

i cant fucking find the damn driver cd... it uses proprietary software so unless i find that cd.. cant use it..

[quote name='guyver2077']man i hate when i know i have something and cant find it..

i cant fucking find the damn driver cd... it uses proprietary software so unless i find that cd.. cant use it..[/quote] If the manufactures site doesn't have the driver try here: http://www.driverguide.com/ the've got XP drivers for hardware I never even dreamed would work

bread's done
Back