We Finally Have A Winner 4 The Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Tourny, And The Winner Is...

[quote name='guyver2077']hahaha if you got raped then i simply just suck ass....

i was able to pull of a double flawless on dma.....

nah 4get it lol[/QUOTE]

:shock: :lol: Yeah you forgot to mention the flawless victory came while I waiting for u to beat my guy since u picked the wrong character. :lol:

Anyone else play yet?

[quote name='dman1869']:shock: :lol: Yeah you forgot to mention the flawless victory came while I waiting for u to beat my guy since u picked the wrong character. :lol:

[/quote]

shhh.. no one has to know that lol

If jimfoley and jer wanna go ahead and play each other, it's okay. I can't play tonite and tomorrow I've got midterms for the next few days so... if you guys are both on, and I'm not go ahead. You're probably going to destroy me anyway.

To Jim Foley, jer, and thamaster, we're still doing this so please don't forget. There is going to be a prize with a $19.99 MSRP value or higher, that's goes to 1 of you if you guys are able to beat me in the finals.

And to guyver, did u ever figure out that recording equipment?

Hopefully I can play my matches tonight or tomorrow (finally)

Jer and Thamaster, let me know if you guys will be on via PM or just Private Chat me if I'm on Live

I won't be able to play for some time. I'm on winter break and no broadband at home. I'd love to still compete.. Won't be back until mid january, though. It's up to you guys if you want to forfeit me.

[quote name='jer7583']I won't be able to play for some time. I'm on winter break and no broadband at home. I'd love to still compete.. Won't be back until mid january, though. It's up to you guys if you want to forfeit me.[/QUOTE]

Well maybe thamaster and jimfoley can play and then when you get back (hopefully as SOON as u get back) you can play the 2 of them. I would still like to finish this with everyone who is still left.

Thanks for sticking this out guys. And don't forget, there will be a prize awarded to someone IF they beat me in the finals. :D

[quote name='guyver2077']lol you guys are still going..

dman i need to spar with you soon lol... i gotta get better[/QUOTE]

Yeah, unfortunately we're still going. We're almost done though, so hopefully we will soon have a UMK3 champion. I'm betting on myself. :D

[quote name='jer7583']I won't be able to play for some time. I'm on winter break and no broadband at home. I'd love to still compete.. Won't be back until mid january, though. It's up to you guys if you want to forfeit me.[/QUOTE]

You back yet?

yep i'm back, I can play anytime.. if I can connect. I remember having a lot of problems connecting to a game with you or someone else.

Yeah, I think it was me. Hopefully you don't make it to finals. No offense. ;) Alright guys, I'm sending everyone left a PM to remind to finish this damn thing.

So we now have:

1. je7583 (GT - Son of a Beep) vs 2. jimfoley16 (GT - ISmashHotChicks) vs 3. thamaster24 (GT - MemphisGunna)

And the one who has the most wins out of the 3 will face me in the finals for 2000 MP Points! Good luck guys.

[quote name='Roufuss']Yep.... and you know people are going to forget all about this when Tony Hawk / Gears of War / Rainbow Six Vegas / Smackdown / whatever other hot game is dropping in November comes out.
.[/QUOTE]

Looks like I called this one.

I still want to play.. just busy with other games. I'll send ISmashHotChicks a game invite tonight if i can.

[quote name='Roufuss']Looks like I called this one.[/QUOTE]

Sort of called it. We were actually doing really good at first. We've only got 4 people left out of 22 or 24. That's not too shabby IMO. Hopefully this will be wrapped up soon. Like I said, hopefully. :roll:

I hereby retire from UMK3 ranked matches, effective 12:44 a.m. today. I leave the game with 400 wins, and 298 losses. I will never play another ranked match again, only player matches.

[quote name='jimfoley16']JimFoley16 beats Son of a Beep (jer) 3 - 0[/QUOTE]

:shock: Somebody actually played a match! :shock: Thank goodness. However, all 3 of you guys were supposed to play each other in the same round and whoever had the most wins at the end would have won. Although, since jim made a clean sweep I don't think jer would have been able to catch up anyway.

So if jimfoley can play thamaster24 (GT - MemphisGunna) and win then I will be facing him in the finals. If thamaster wins then he will be in the finals.

This is our last semi-finals match.

jimfoley16 (GT - ISmashHotChicks) VS thamaster24 (GT - MemphisGunna)

Please try and make contact with each other. Thanks and good luck guys.

OK, thamaster24 is now done. I didn't receive a response so it's JimFoley and myself playing. I'm sending him a PM right now. Good luck Jim!

Just finished the tournament...

beat Dman 3-0, then he won 3 in a row, but since it was first to 3 he agreed to send me the MP points even though the first match was really laggy

Good fights though. Kudos to Dman for hosting a good tournament and then being an even cooler guy.

[quote name='jimfoley16']Just finished the tournament...

beat Dman 3-0, then he won 3 in a row, but since it was first to 3 he agreed to send me the MP points even though the first match was really laggy

Good fights though. Kudos to Dman for hosting a good tournament and then being an even cooler guy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, good games to Jim as well. Maybe we can meet up again. Like he said, he won the first 3, but I asked him if we could disregard that first laggy game and he agreed. But then I beat him 3 in a row. So you could call it 3-3 I guess. I will still be sending him his 1600 points though.

Thanks to all those who competed and stuck it out. :D

bread's done
Back