We Finally Have A Winner 4 The Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Tourny, And The Winner Is...

[quote name='zewone']You guys should try opening your ports with DMZ on your router.[/quote]

what.. the... fuck...

but I really don't want to mess with my stuff, I would probably mess it up:bouncy:

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']so, that's actually going down? I'm game.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. You are facing Arikado. Send him a PM letting him know. You should probably include your gamertag.

BTW, anyone actually finish a match?

[quote name='Transformah']Let me know if an alternate is needed.[/QUOTE]

I will definitely let u know if we need a replacement. Although if rsigley gets his Xbox back and we need a replacement he's one ahead of you.

[quote name='zewone']You guys should try opening your ports with DMZ on your router.[/QUOTE]

I don't use a router, I use a shared wi-fi connection (shared with the rest of my apartment building) so some days it's good, others it sucks.

[quote name='peteloaf']peteloaf VS swetooth9

I win with Subzero, Jade, & Scorpion.[/quote]

i got whooped...good games...i never was good at MK :whistle2:k

I want to play tonight.. anyone who wants practice matches.. non tourney, send me a friend request - Son of a Beep

just to keep ya up to date...

thamaster24 v. Apossum will take place Tuesday around 9pm central.

[quote name='jer7583']I want to play tonight.. anyone who wants practice matches.. non tourney, send me a friend request - Son of a Beep[/QUOTE]

I'll send u a FR and I'll probably be on around 11PM PST tonight if u want to get beat...um, I mean play some matches. :)

BTW, have u sent sonicfreak5 a PM letting him know that you're playing him?

[quote name='Apossum']just to keep ya up to date...

thamaster24 v. Apossum will take place Tuesday around 9pm central.[/QUOTE]

if you have the gamebridge adaptor, hook it up to record the matches... I plan to do that with mine.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']if you have the gamebridge adaptor, hook it up to record the matches... I plan to do that with mine.[/QUOTE]
Good idea. I'll do that as well.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']if you have the gamebridge adaptor, hook it up to record the matches... I plan to do that with mine.[/QUOTE]

didn't end up getting it (though it's definitely on my list.) decided to save for a Wii :)

great idea though, as a bunch of CAGs have those.

[quote name='dman1869']I'll send u a FR and I'll probably be on around 11PM PST tonight if u want to get beat...um, I mean play some matches. :)

BTW, have u sent sonicfreak5 a PM letting him know that you're playing him?[/QUOTE]

sure did, i told him i could play tonight, but no response yet. we'll see.

Okay, so we have dman1869 VS Never4ever and thamaster 24 VS Apossum playing tonight. Any other players ready to go? I would like to finish the 1st round probably by Wednesday night/Thursday morning, or at least until Cheapy has the next CAGcast since I asked him to announce the tourny and suggested to him that maybe we can get tournys going on a monthly basis.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']I'm almost 100% certain Human Smoke is far more broken than Machine Smoke.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, once human Smoke was unlocked, he definitely got the most play.

It's interesting how the power shifts through the various revisions. Release MK3 was no contest for Sub-Zero. Once the point-blank freeze somersault thing (or whatever you want to call it) was disabled in the next version, Kabal and his 83% (or something just as nuts) combo and unblockable throws became the standard. Cyrax joined in the fun as well. Kabal's combo was nerfed in the next version. Then (robot) Smoke became the top dog.

What is this all about? Did Midway pull a Nintendo and somehow manage to get people to rebuy a 10 year old game?

[quote name='Zing']Yeah, once human Smoke was unlocked, he definitely got the most play.

It's interesting how the power shifts through the various revisions. Release MK3 was no contest for Sub-Zero. Once the point-blank freeze somersault thing (or whatever you want to call it) was disabled in the next version, Kabal and his 83% (or something just as nuts) combo and unblockable throws became the standard. Cyrax joined in the fun as well. Kabal's combo was nerfed in the next version. Then (robot) Smoke became the top dog.

What is this all about? Did Midway pull a Nintendo and somehow manage to get people to rebuy a 10 year old game?[/QUOTE]

human Smoke didn't unlock, he was just a code, so he was there from the start. Cyrax has pretty much always been terrible, and remains to be. And no way that Robot Smoke is the top dog... not even close. Kabal is still the king of the game, without a doubt.

Casey Ryback (Sindel) defeated 2Fast (Reptile)

We seemed to alternate dominance in every round, but he had the killer instinct; good games!

Yes I want to play I never even saw this post I would have been in a second. If there a spot open I would love to be in it.

[quote name='Bazz']Yes I want to play I never even saw this post I would have been in a second. If there a spot open I would love to be in it.[/QUOTE]

People who are going to be replaced if they do not finish their matches tonight:

1. Never4ever
2. sonicfreak5
3. jer7583
4. RelentlessRolento
5. valor19
6. zewone
7. lilboo
8. thamaster 24
9. Apossum

People lined up to take their spot:

1. rsigley
2. Transformah
3. Bazz

If you are in the list of people being replaced and have only not played because you are not able to get into the same room with your opponent, please let me know so I can move you around with another oppoenet instead replacing you.

Dman-- apologies for the delay-- I'm forfeiting to thamaster. I'm busy and am spending my precious game time with gears of war.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I want to play, but I'm waiting on my opponent...[/QUOTE]

If he doesn't come through tonight by 9PM PST then u will have another opponent.

And to rsigley, Transformah, Bazz, and Weedy649, whichever one of you can get to thamaster 24 1st and have a first to 3 wins match is his opponent.

[quote name='Bazz']Themaster24 won 3-1.[/quote]

Yeah, but they were good matches though, all of them went 3 rounds

Good Game:D

I want to participate.. nothing from my opponent yet, though. I've gotten no friend requests or replies to Private Messages. Grab me another competitor!

Me and lilboo have had trouble getting a time when we are both on. Give us until tomorrow and see what we can do.

Everybody has 1/2 hour to play, and either you're getting dropped or your opponent is going to change.

To jer7583 and zewone if u guys are both available right now or in 1/2 hour then you guys could play each other.

[quote name='zewone']I'm at school 'til 11PM PST, every weekday. :([/QUOTE]

11PM?! Are u going to be a doctor? :lol: You know what, since I'm usually on late at night and we're both on PST, u and I can play if lilboo doesn't play u first and Never4ever doesn't show up for me.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Not mad at being replaced or anything, but a PM would be nice.[/QUOTE]

I figured people would look in the thread to see what's going on. Plus I'm running out of PM space. :) Thanks anyway.

count me in..

i havent played this in a bit nor have i prepared at all.. if u guys do this at night and shit then m up for it

pm's if anything pls

bread's done
Back