We Finally Have A Winner 4 The Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Tourny, And The Winner Is...

[quote name='guyver2077']if i remember correctly lets say you and the other guy fight frst.. i can record that match perfectly.. but then when someone loses i come in right?..[/QUOTE]

It would be easier for u to be in the same room so we could record more matches at the same time; but it's not required for any us to have all 3 people play in the same room. Matches can be played separately.

Just send me a message whenever, im usually home from 5-6 pm cst on. I've been playin oblivion a lot lately but i can stop for a few minutes to get our match done.

what the max number of ppl that can join a session.. lets say i join their fight last i could record all their matches until its my turn.( and then id just lose or w.e)

[quote name='guyver2077']what the max number of ppl that can join a session.. lets say i join their fight last i could record all their matches until its my turn.( and then id just lose or w.e)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that works. There's 4 allowed in a Versus Challenge room. You could be 4th and record everything going on. I'd definitely appreciate that if u actually got it to work. And even if all 3 of them weren't in the same room maybe u could meet up with the other guy and watch his match. Of course this is IF u have the time and it's completely optional. But I do appreciate it, guyver. And I'm assuming u have all the stuff to record now?

And to everyone in the 3rd Round, don't forget, whoever gets the 3RD WIN first between 2 people is the winner. If there are 3 people in a room, please keep track of who u played and how many wins/losses u have on each of them. Write it down if u have to so there are no discrepencies.

guyver & jer, u guys want to shoot for tonight some time?

Hey everyone, I just got my 360 this weekend and the first thing I did was download UMK3. I'd definitely like to be in the next CAG tournament! Will there be another one when this one is finished?

[quote name='BustaUppa']Hey everyone, I just got my 360 this weekend and the first thing I did was download UMK3. I'd definitely like to be in the next CAG tournament! Will there be another one when this one is finished?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure. I asked Cheapy about doing monthly CAG tournaments for different games but I haven't heard from him. This one has been plenty of work already and we're still not done. But who knows.

[quote name='guyver2077']yea lets wrap this up already.... let me know when you ppl plan playing so i can join the matches and record[/QUOTE]

Hopefully u and jer can meet up with me tonight. Do u want to set a time?

It seems that me and jer can't play each other. Does anyone from the Treno, jim, and thamaster group want to switch with me? Guyver is in Miami and jer is in Wisconsin if that factors into 1 of u switching. I'm in California.

guess everyones not on now...

well remember if you want me to record the match le tme know so i can join the session..need everyone else on my friends list..

tomm i should be available after 7pm est and later

I have had the problem before where some people cant join. Did the other guy try hosting...

maybe you guys would be able to join my game... whatever lets see if we try tonight

To everyone left, guyver2077 will be recording matches so please add him to your friends list and try and let him know when you're on. It's not a must but he is willing to offer the service.

Oh, and I think I would be ok with u guys playing any 2 opponents cause I know it's hard to meet up with people sometime. Thanks guys!

Sorry things didn't work out with dman. I'll play anyone, got no problem with that.

Anyone Alive Out There?

how bout some exhibition matches to test out the video capture quality..

keep in mind if i have to play while recording then ill be 2-3 seconds behind

lol

lol i missed dman online by like 3 mins...

anyone else want to step up for their chance to woop on me and be recorded and uploaded on cag?

[quote name='thamaster24']Available times?
Saturday- from about 12 AM to 1 AM
Sunday- all day

M-F 4 pm est- 5 pm est[/QUOTE]

Hey tm, do u want to try and set a time for Sunday?

And guyver, would u be able to do something on Sunday to record and possibly play? Oh, and why would u be 2-3 seconds behind if you were recording and playing?

i dont know why the delay occurs but it does.

i dont know if thats normal with capture units or if its just mine. everything records good though and in sync.

dont know for sure about the schedule..

maybe sunday afternoon..

[quote name='jimfoley16']I can play all day today (saturday)

my GT is back to ISmashHotChicks, cause I got my vision cam in the mail

hit me up[/QUOTE]

Didn't your tag expire, or was it about to? I'm asking because after your Live sub expires, it's not possible to get it back, right?

And to ALL tourny participants, who can meet up on Sunday? If possible I would like to get some matches done today. I'm thinking Sunday night sometime around...well I guess it actually depends on guyver since he'll be recording us.

guyver, could u do between 3-6PM PST? If not could u give a timeframe for us? Thanks.

ok well it looks like ill only be available for the next hour or so or after 11pm est...

i wont be able to use my tv from 8-11 est because ill have ppl over watching wresting ppv.. but i may be able to record matches between this time if you guys need me to.. that doesnt require use of the tv

[quote name='dman1869']Didn't your tag expire, or was it about to? I'm asking because after your Live sub expires, it's not possible to get it back, right?

And to ALL tourny participants, who can meet up on Sunday? If possible I would like to get some matches done today. I'm thinking Sunday night sometime around...well I guess it actually depends on guyver since he'll be recording us.

guyver, could u do between 3-6PM PST? If not could u give a timeframe for us? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It expired, but I got it back by using a new card. You can get them back very easily once they expire.

But yeah - i'm available today (sunday) before 4:45 EST, and then again anytime after 11 pm EST

ok so im available now to "record" matches if other ppl are around.. if not 11pm est it is.

youll have to pm me on here or something cuz i dont have the xbox on

sent a friend request to the guy i'm playing.. see what happens, i'll try to check nightly, at least have the 360 on playing music or something.

[quote name='TrenoV']i played whats his face and lost, uh dman, so im knocked out or something[/QUOTE]

:lol: As Treno was trying to say, guyver2077, TrenoV, and myself had the chance to play tonight and I came out ahead with a TOTAL of 6 wins. (Don't forget guys, you have to play 2 opponents in this round and play each of them until someone gets 3 wins.)

To TrenoV, I'm not sure if I explained what I was trying to say before u left. What I was trying to say is that since I had 5 wins on u and guyver, even if u beat guyver all 3 times, u wouldn't have been able to pass my 5 wins. Anyway, good games and I'll keep u on my FL so we could play again sometime.

And to guyver, gg as well. Also, please let me know if u figure out what's up with your recording equipment. Oh, and what did u change so u could get in the room? I was kind of curious because jer and I had the same problem.

Now that only leaves:
4. jer7583 (GT - Son of a Beep)
VS
5. jimfoley16 (GT - ISmashHotChicks)
VS
6. thamaster24 (GT - MemphisGunna)

[quote name='jer7583']sent a friend request to the guy i'm playing.. see what happens, i'll try to check nightly, at least have the 360 on playing music or something.[/QUOTE]

I haven't signed onto Live yet but I can definately play tomorrow night or during the day tuesday

[quote name='dman1869']:lol: As Treno was trying to say, guyver2077, TrenoV, and myself had the chance to play tonight and I came out ahead with a TOTAL of 6 wins. (Don't forget guys, you have to play 2 opponents in this round and play each of them until someone gets 3 wins.)

To TrenoV, I'm not sure if I explained what I was trying to say before u left. What I was trying to say is that since I had 5 wins on u and guyver, even if u beat guyver all 3 times, u wouldn't have been able to pass my 5 wins. Anyway, good games and I'll keep u on my FL so we could play again sometime.

And to guyver, gg as well. Also, please let me know if u figure out what's up with your recording equipment. Oh, and what did u change so u could get in the room? I was kind of curious because jer and I had the same problem.

Now that only leaves:
4. jer7583 (GT - Son of a Beep)
VS
5. jimfoley16 (GT - ISmashHotChicks)
VS
6. thamaster24 (GT - MemphisGunna)
[/quote]

yea i gotta go back to the drawing board and put some practice in... i know i can do better than that..

anyways. I would be suprised if my recording equipment is toast but ill have to run some tests later today...

regarding entering the room, it almost always a networking/router issue. I was certain that i had everything configured correctly and proper ports forwarded but i guess it was still not working correctly.

solution is to directly connect your 360 into your modem. That usually works for me.

[quote name='TrenoV']Don't be modest, I got raped. I played like crap! Too much gears on the mind.[/quote]

hahaha if you got raped then i simply just suck ass....

i was able to pull of a double flawless on dma.....

nah 4get it lol

bread's done
Back