Welcome to GGT #63's Putting Challenge. I am GGT. Now choose a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy B-day

beef-recipes.jpg

Looking at spending some of the 300 points I have for XBL on some indie games, but I'd have to get five 80 point games to come out even again. Then I'd need to buy 400 points to have enough and I'd be back down to 300 points again. I guess I'll just think of something else to do with the points, like the extra levels for The Maw that I've been meaning to get.

Wooh got 5 games I wanted for Christmas and some cool accessories...but I also got those bad coolers for the 360 and ps3. So I had to be honest with my parents and tell them that they are bad for the systems and I can't use it to be honest. Took it pretty well and said she still had the receipts so I could return them. Love my parents.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

I got R&C: CiT (PS3, 50 Cent: BOtS (PS3), a ton of comics, Batman hoodie (the hood's made out of slick cape fabric, too), and a gift card to Hot Topic! Already used the gift card, I picked up some Iron Man tees, and a hat.

No games from my gf, but she did get me the coat, bag and shirt Ive been wanting.

164792_524028661726_152500659_31036588_6299617_n.jpg

Now to see what my parents got me. Most likely some games :)

Well, I'm a Move $$$ now. Sorry guys it looks fun.

Christmas gifts:

246j1af.jpg

Got these a while back, technically Xmas gifts. Toy Story 3 and Red Dead Redemption.
2agkvv7.jpg

Six Feet Under Season 4 on DVD.
33agm0j.jpg

Full Dark, No Stars (Stephen King), Dexter is Delicious, and the first 5 Scott Pilgrim books.
2gvlct0.jpg

Bayonetta, Persona 3 Portable, and Kingdom Hearts BBS. P3P came with Junpei's hat.
2mrh6xc.jpg

SFIV stick + SFIV itself. Game came with the stick in that Walmart bundle.
2e49ou9.jpg

Weezer's Pinkerton Deluxe

Not pictured: Move Starter Bundle+Time Crisis, some misc stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice everyone.
I like that bag Sean.

I wish I could see my little nephew and niece's face this morning as they open their red Mario Wii.

Merry Christmas!

Does that make two fight sticks for you now on PS3. Really a shame your MvC3 is for 360. :p

Nice haul JSP.

Merry Beefimas to Beefy man.

Merry holiday to everyone else.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Does that make two fight sticks for you now on PS3. Really a shame your MvC3 is for 360. :p
[/quote]

Yah the 360 bundle went OOS before the gift-giver could order it so they went Triple. It's cool tho cause it's better than my other stick, and I can keep the old one for my brother/friends to use instead of the controller. I'm gonna haggle with Amazon about getting the PS3 version, if that doesn't work I'll just bite the bullet and get a fightpad.

got a pretty cool piece of furniture for my apartment room, a puma windbreaker that makes me look like some baller soccer coach, shoes, clothes, some money and $20 to spend on tea :applause:

my younger brothers got all the games, including GT5 and that kickass racing wheel -- unfortunately i have to go back to school in a few weeks. my parents don't really know much about my personal interests, so i don't expect much =p

My younger brother got a shitload of games--BLOPs, Ghosts of Sparda, War for Cyberton, TvC, Madden, etc etc

Move thoughts:

-Bocce Ball is fun
-Table Tennis is fun
-Volleyball is dumb

Gonna try Time Crisis now.

I got a few games, a blankie, and a popcorn popper... though the real deal is a car. Which I'm paying for a big chunk of but still, can't complain. My '04 Grand Prix is done, so I need to do this.

My mom made me a blanket, did she make yours too Chac?

Time Crisis is really fun. gonna try heavy rain with move. Holy shit the movemote is a disco ball of hell

[quote name='Chacrana']I got a few games, a blankie, and a popcorn popper... though the real deal is a car. Which I'm paying for a big chunk of but still, can't complain. My '04 Grand Prix is done, so I need to do this.[/QUOTE]

I have a 93 grand prix and it still runs very nicely. Mostly because the money i put into it...

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Here's pics of some of the stuff I got, but not alllllll, because I'm wearing most of the clothes I got.

presents1.jpg
presents2.jpg
presents3.jpg
[/QUOTE]
All I see is Fiddy Cent Bloodz in the Sandz. :bouncy:

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Guess who got their MvC3 pre-order changed to 360?

DIS GUY[/QUOTE]

Guess who will never play MvC3 with me?

DIS GUY

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You mean to PS3.[/QUOTE]

Guys, I'm really fucking sleepy. Yes, I meant I changed TO triple.

And wow, the SFIV fightstick is a HUGE improvement over the old Soul Cal IV one I have.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Crank one out to her. :joystick:[/QUOTE]
That worked :cool:

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Guys, I'm really fucking sleepy. Yes, I meant I changed TO triple. [/QUOTE]
I'm exhausted, too. Been up all fucking night and caaaan't sleep.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']That worked :cool:

I'm exhausted, too. Been up all fucking night and caaaan't sleep.[/QUOTE]

I stayed up all night watching a Christmas Story and having the same problems falling asleep I've had for about 10 years, then got up at 7am because TRADITION

Thanks everyone. Happy Birthday to you all, as well!

I got a nice haul. RDR, AssCreedBros, new headphones, an electric razor, some new pants, $25 gift cards to Walmart and K-Mart, and $78 in birthday money. Gonna pop in RDR until I have to leave for Beefmas dinner in another hour or so.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Guys, I'm really fucking sleepy. Yes, I meant I changed TO triple.

And wow, the SFIV fightstick is a HUGE improvement over the old Soul Cal IV one I have.[/QUOTE]

If you think that's good, spend the $20 to get buttons to replace the stock mad catz stuff. Sanwa/Seimitsu will make you cream your pants. :)

I have a Tekken 6 stick and a TE stick. The TE stick shits on the hori. When I'm lazy and don't want to deal with the usb cord, I use the T6... but the difference in the buttons alone make the TE better, though for some reason my TE stopped recognizing roundhouse midmatch against Seth yesterday. :bomb:

My brother has the Tekken stick. It's nice that it's wireless but I can only imagine it creates LAG. I've only used it once or twice since the only 360 fighters we have are Tekken 6 and *shudder* MKvDCU.

Merry XXXmas GGT!

The only game-related gift I got was Borderlands GOTY for PS3 lol. I now own the game for 360, PC, and PS3. :p

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Here's pics of some of the stuff I got, but not alllllll, because I'm wearing most of the clothes I got.

presents1.jpg
presents2.jpg
presents3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice batman haul.

[quote name='Chacrana']I got a few games, a blankie, and a popcorn popper... though the real deal is a car. Which I'm paying for a big chunk of but still, can't complain. My '04 Grand Prix is done, so I need to do this.[/QUOTE]

What kind of car?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Guys, I'm really fucking sleepy. Yes, I meant I changed TO triple.

And wow, the SFIV fightstick is a HUGE improvement over the old Soul Cal IV one I have.[/QUOTE]

The TE's another step up too, that SCIV stick is garbage.

TEs are just beyond my price range/how much I would ever ask for a arcade stick gift...I don't play fighters hardcore enough to justify them.

Here's what I got:

From my Dad:
Dad_Presents.jpg

Berserk 22-25 and Fallout New Vegas

From my Mom:
Mom_Presents.jpg

Kindle 3g+WiFi and green case

From my Sister:
Sister_Presens.jpg

Jonathan from Kaleido Star plush and a Mokona backpack.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']TEs are just beyond my price range/how much I would ever ask for a arcade stick gift...I don't play fighters hardcore enough to justify them.[/QUOTE]

You would if you got one :cool:

@icebeast - Hah, I got the kindle for my Dad, he loves the damned thing.

@JSP - In defense of its price point, it's the last stick you'd ever need. I beat the shit out of mine on a weekly basis and it's still like new.

I gave my parents the PS3 w/Move bundle.

I got a Sony ipod dock/alarm clock and a Keurig coffee maker :whee:.

My kids get all the gifts these days, so it's no worries. My son got a bunch of Legos, Pokemon stuff, DS games, TRU, and LEGO GCs, and a Casio full size keyboard (from us). My daughter got GCs, dolls, stuff animals, DS games, clothes, and an electronic drum set (from us).

[quote name='distgfx']@icebeast - Hah, I got the kindle for my Dad, he loves the damned thing.[/QUOTE]

I'm liking it so far, I got The Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician's Nephew to read as my first book.

Just about to go leave to see Tron: Legacy with my mom and sister now.

[quote name='gunm']I gave my parents the PS3 w/Move bundle.

My kids get all the gifts these days, so it's no worries. My son got a bunch of Legos, Pokemon stuff, DS games, TRU, and LEGO GCs, and a Casio full size keyboard (from us). My daughter got GCs, dolls, stuff animals, DS games, clothes, and an electronic drum set (from us).[/QUOTE]

HELL YEA! I love me some fuckin' legos.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']TEs are just beyond my price range/how much I would ever ask for a arcade stick gift...I don't play fighters hardcore enough to justify them.[/QUOTE]

You only need to spend something like $16 and a bit of effort to have fight stick buttons. A fight stick joystick is another matter -- that's probably be a little more effort and $25 or so, I think.

I think the buttons are probably the first thing to upgrade, personally. :)

[quote name='gunm']I gave my parents the PS3 w/Move bundle.

My kids get all the gifts these days, so it's no worries. My son got a bunch of Legos, Pokemon stuff, DS games, TRU, and LEGO GCs, and a Casio full size keyboard (from us). My daughter got GCs, dolls, stuff animals, DS games, clothes, and an electronic drum set (from us).[/QUOTE]

got dam. How old are your kids? Cuz I'm older than they are and have played piano for more than a decade and I still don't even have a keyboard, let alone a full sized one :cold:

:(

I wasn't asking about your kids because I'm interested, just to be clear. Like interested interested. I'm not.

Well here's what I got:

Iron Man 2 and Scott Pilgrim on Blu-ray:
100_0465.jpg
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for PS3:
100_0466.jpg
A new winter coat, which I've been needing:
100_0485.jpg
And the best one of all:
100_0476.jpg

I used to watch that show when I was a kid.

And I also got a few other things such as gloves, socks, a couple shirts, and a pair of jeans.

Oh and also this:
white_bliss_bag.jpg

I love white chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back