Welcome to GGT #63's Putting Challenge. I am GGT. Now choose a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that really bothers me in RDR is that sometimes you try to accept a mission and it tells you to "come back later." Why? Why is that a thing?

Wow, RDR has some of the best music ever. The ride-into-Mexico song, the
ride-back-to-your-family song
and the credits song are all great.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Wow, RDR has some of the best music ever. The ride-into-Mexico song, the
ride-back-to-your-family song
and the credits song are all great.[/QUOTE]

Yeah those songs were some of my favorite songs I have heard in games this year. After finishing the game I went and downloaded those from Amazon. And I just found a live version of Dead Man's Gun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got a decent set of games in on my combine games for NBA 2K11's career mode. Got an A in the final game and was projected to be picked by the Nets at the beginning of the second round, but then I was picked by the Heat with the second pick.

I'm a Cavs fan, by the way, so this will be an interesting experience. I'm also an SF, which happens to be the same position as a certain other player on the Heat that I'm not fond of. Seeing that my profile has the Cavs as the favorite team and the Heat drafting me, it should've quit and let me try again by default.

I hate the narrator, who just spouts off quotes and dumb crap that has nothing to do with the game. Found the option to turn him off.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Happy Beefmas Eve, GGT! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
I heard that Beefmas might canceled. . .
and replaced by TWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWISTMAS!!!

[quote name='gunm']Played more ME2 last night...goddamn, I love Yvonne Stra-hot-ski. :drool:[/QUOTE]

I knew she sounded familiar!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I heard that Beefmas might canceled. . .
and replaced by TWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWISTMAS!!!
[/QUOTE]

Shoot dawg, we bout to go get TWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSTTEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

And nobody needs to hit the books man

So we all straight.

[quote name='Chacrana']Shoot dawg, we bout to go get TWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSTTEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

And nobody needs to hit the books man

So we all straight.[/QUOTE]

Amen to that. Even the diner dude is gettin' TWWWWWWWWISTED tonight!! :bouncy:

[quote name='Amblix']Resonence Of Fate any good?

$15 on sexbox right now. :x[/QUOTE]

I hear it's a pretty flawed game with a crazy battle system that may or may not become enjoyable for you.

I think the question is whether you want to take that chance and sink all those hours into an RPG right now, price being irrelevant.

[quote name='whoknows']Is Lost Odyssey worth playing?

Additionally, anyone wanna sell/gimme it?[/QUOTE]

In my opinion, it's the best RPG this gen. In fact, it's one of my all-time favorite games. I know not everyone digs it though, because the gameplay is very traditional. I really liked that about it though because it reminded me of what I love about JRPGs, and it meant the game was able to focus on the story and characters (the story is not convoluted or hard to follow for a change, but it is genuinely emotional and makes you think). Instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, it just tried to make the existing style of turn-based JRPGs as enjoyable as possible. So at the very least, the game is worth giving a try in case you are one of the people that would fall in love with it as I did and many others have. Oh, and it also has some of my favorite music from any game ever, so if that's something you care about then definitely check it out.

I kind of want to grab a few of the games amazon has on sale... but next week is Case West and Infamous 2. So I think I'll just skip this deal. Besides I'm sure more of the games will be cheaper soon enough....

[quote name='ihadFG']In my opinion, it's the best RPG this gen. In fact, it's one of my all-time favorite games. I know not everyone digs it though, because the gameplay is very traditional. I really liked that about it though because it reminded me of what I love about JRPGs, and it meant the game was able to focus on the story and characters (the story is not convoluted or hard to follow for a change, but it is genuinely emotional and makes you think). Instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, it just tried to make the existing style of turn-based JRPGs as enjoyable as possible. So at the very least, the game is worth giving a try in case you are one of the people that would fall in love with it as I did and many others have. Oh, and it also has some of my favorite music from any game ever, so if that's something you care about then definitely check it out.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I'll probably grab it then. Once I find it somewhere that's not GS.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Just finished my first A Christmas Story this holiday. Feels good man[/QUOTE]
Isn't that the movie with the stupid white kid with glasses who wants a BB gun or something? fuck I hate that movie.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Isn't that the movie with the stupid white kid with glasses who wants a BB gun or something? fuck I hate that movie.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like someone never got a Red Ryder BB gun for Christmas.

Or, you got triple dog dared.

/edit: Merry Christmas!

pacman-xmas-tree.jpg

[quote name='Chacrana']Merry Christmas GGT peepz.

Who opened their presents on Christmas Eve? I did ^_^[/QUOTE]

As did I.

Merry Christmas y'all.

[quote name='whoknows']Infamous 2 is not out next week[/QUOTE]

Off by a week. It's still close enough to make me rethink buying more games.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Off by a week. It's still close enough to make me rethink buying more games.[/QUOTE]

It's not coming out anytime in the next few weeks. What makes you think it is?

[quote name='whoknows']It's not coming out anytime in the next few weeks. What makes you think it is?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't paying attention to the date after Dec 31th on amazon...

:lol:

When you first posted I was wondering if somehow it got pushed up and I didn't notice. You got my hopes up for a few seconds :p

[quote name='Chacrana']Merry Christmas GGT peepz.

Who opened their presents on Christmas Eve? I did ^_^[/QUOTE]

I open the presents at my Dad's house on Christmas Eve, he got me Fallout New Vegas and a few Berserk manga (I have up to 25 now, so I'm still a bit behind but I'm almost caught up), gonna be a while till I can play Fallout New Vegas though since I'll have to wait till I'm back in NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back