What happend to these CAGers?

[quote name='Technique']Why is this? Can anyone explain a little more in detail? Just curious.[/QUOTE]

Basically, what happened is, She went to Z-5, and she didn't want Sneaky going there, and then I banned Sneaky(Which I already apologized to him for, and he knows I did it cause shes a manipulative bitch), so, we became good friends, then she decided that we weren't friends, and thast I was annoying her by being nice to her. So we got into a huge fight, and we haven't talked since. She blocked Nephets and I, and she does NOT go to Z-5(Now known as SCT). It's all a really sordid matter, really. Not one of the best parts of my life, to tell yo the truth. So, basically, she's a bitch, and you want NOTHING to do with her. Sneaky told me he wants nothing to do with her, and I agree with him totally. IDK why she changed, but she did. Now she has a blog, which she likes to update with her angsty storys of hating her dad, wanting her mom to die, and taking long bong hits.

And, what Punqs first post in the thread said is pretty true. most of us hate her for what she has done.

[quote name='daphatty']Probably busy running pspforums.com or some other site.

Damn shame to hear about TDZ. I had absolutely no idea. Crazy how much CAG has changed in the 1.5 years I've been here.[/QUOTE]

What can ya do? She is now officially insane.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Basically, what happened is, She went to Z-5, and she didn't want Sneaky going there, and then I banned Sneaky(Which I already apologized to him for, and he knows I did it cause shes a manipulative bitch), so, we became good friends, then she decided that we weren't friends, and thast I was annoying her by being nice to her. So we got into a huge fight, and we haven't talked since. She blocked Nephets and I, and she does NOT go to Z-5(Now known as SCT). It's all a really sordid matter, really. Not one of the best parts of my life, to tell yo the truth. So, basically, she's a bitch, and you want NOTHING to do with her. Sneaky told me he wants nothing to do with her, and I agree with him totally. IDK why she changed, but she did. Now she has a blog, which she likes to update with her angsty storys of hating her dad, wanting her mom to die, and taking long bong hits.

And, what Punqs first post in the thread said is pretty true. most of us hate her for what she has done.[/QUOTE]

So, when you boil it down, you're saying "not one of the best parts of your life" was caused by some angsty 14 year old girl.

You're a bigger loser than even I had perviously thought, close your account and kill yourself.

[quote name='CloudSpekk']boy you must be dumber than a post.[/QUOTE] :rofl: Good to have you back.

i'm pretty much an unknown around these forums, but i left for world of warcraft.

15 dollars a month... enjoyable gaming everyday... i think i've achieved my own personal nirvana of cheap ass gamery.

this is like the first time i've looked at this site in months.

anyone else stuck on WoW at the moment?

[quote name='kristianator']i'm pretty much an unknown around these forums, but i left for world of warcraft.

15 dollars a month... enjoyable gaming everyday... i think i've achieved my own personal nirvana of cheap ass gamery.

this is like the first time i've looked at this site in months.

anyone else stuck on WoW at the moment?[/QUOTE]

No, but I saved tons of money by only playing FFXI for about 8 months not even pondering going outside or buying any other game. All that for only $15 a month. A CAG's dream.

[quote name='spoo']No, but I saved tons of money by only playing FFXI for about 8 months not even pondering going outside or buying any other game. All that for only $15 a month. A CAG's dream.[/QUOTE]

yeah, some of my friends and coworkers are stuck on this one too.

my game collection sure doesn't get any bigger, but my bank account seems to have exploded in size exponentially...

[quote name='CheapyD']You guys have a short memory. Was April 1st, that long ago?[/QUOTE]
People are gullible. :D

It's weird thinking about how much the landscape of the site has changed, or how it's going to continue to do so over the upcoming months and years. I'm not even sure if I'll be here in a year - things happen, after all - or who else might have up and left by then.

As long as I can keep saving money with the site, though, I think I'll stick around. That should be the bottom line for all of us, methinks.

My goal is to be the last one here. That way in 15 years I can start a thread just like this and go remember him or them etc.
So now is the perfect time I am not moving out of this chair for 15 years. Thats right leave in time I don't care I will still be here. :D

[quote name='punqsux']
i heard he was over on ign now[/QUOTE]

There is something funny about that. Anyways, DDF was the most pessimistic video gamer I've ever seen.

xDZx doesn't hate everyone here. She doesn't post here, and she stopped posting at z-5 because she doesn't have the time or the desire to anymore. She goes out and hangs out with her friends more and has a life outside the internet. That's why I stopped posting here for awhile, because we're both spending more time away from the internet and video games, and more time being high schoolers. I've been posting lately because its summer here and its too hot to do anything fun, yet I've dramatically slowed down my activity on this site from last summer. I still talk to xDZx on AIM every once in awhile, but she's rarely online anymore and I'm rarely on AIM anymore. For the record, she doesn't hate everyone here.

[quote name='JSweeney']I think 6669's sig covers that rather aptly.[/QUOTE]
The quote, yes. The badge, no. I'm always surrounded by constant drama in my real life (not my 6669 life) and that's what I wanted during the "CAG Badge" craze.

Also, would any of you post on a website where your ex is a mod?

[quote name='CappyCobra']What ever happened to TrustCompany?

I remember that dude dropped some serious deals on this site then all of a sudden *POOF*[/QUOTE]
He's TheSuccessfulDropout now.

[quote name='6669']The quote, yes. The badge, no. I'm always surrounded by constant drama in my real life (not my 6669 life) and that's what I wanted during the "CAG Badge" craze.

Also, would any of you post on a website where your ex is a mod?[/QUOTE]

She stopped posting about amonth before I was her ex.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']She stopped posting about amonth before I was her ex.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but that kinda rules out a return.

[quote name='Technique']So, did/does NintendoFanGirl work at Nintendo? Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

I just skimmed through this thread, so if this question was already answered, then I am sorry. I used to chat it up with NFG through PM's, and yes, she did work at Nintendo. (Since she hasn't been on the site I haven't talked to her, so I do not know if she still does) I believe she was in Customer Service.

[quote name='punqsux']mustang has stopped playing games (mostly) and dosent use the net much anymore either, i still talk to him from time to time

the whole dz thing is a mess, youll never hear the accurate story because most of the people that know everything dislike her and vice versa.

ddf left, he was not banned. i heard he was over on ign now[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I think DDF got tired of people hating him. I think Defender's thread was the last straw for him. He also posts regularly over at EGM/1UP.

[quote name='NesHavok']I know one time my pc crashed and I wasn't online here for months but no one seemed to notice...[/QUOTE]

Who are you?

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I'm glad WShakSpear's gone. What a tool. Kinda sexy though...[/QUOTE]

I'm glad too. That guy pissed me off SO MUCH. Damned tool.
Though, I think you're on crack, Nigel...
Everyone knows that those people who work at comic book shops all look like this...

180px-The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You have actual power. I think he's refering to people who are less mods and more, well ... Jimmie. :lol:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I wouldn't call your power a small amount. :lol:[/QUOTE]

ahhh Jimmie... one of the best posters here on CAG. Never a dull moment.:lol:

[quote name='NesHavok']I know one time my pc crashed and I wasn't online here for months but no one seemed to notice...[/QUOTE]

75120.jpg

I tried to get away, but I just post a slight amount less. I'm fuggin hooked. CheapyD puts CAG-drugs in my coffee every morning :(

[quote name='Apossum']I tried to get away, but I just post a slight amount less. I'm fuggin hooked. CheapyD puts CAG-drugs in my coffee every morning :([/QUOTE]

i put coffee in my CAG-drugs every morning...

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I'm glad WShakSpear's gone. What a tool. Kinda sexy though...[/QUOTE]
damn straight.

BTW do you still get on Live?

[quote name='Rig']I just skimmed through this thread, so if this question was already answered, then I am sorry. I used to chat it up with NFG through PM's, and yes, she did work at Nintendo. (Since she hasn't been on the site I haven't talked to her, so I do not know if she still does) I believe she was in Customer Service.[/QUOTE]

Maybe the girl that helped me get my DS swapped out was her. Do you remember her real name?

[quote name='Apossum']I tried to get away, but I just post a slight amount less. I'm fuggin hooked. CheapyD puts CAG-drugs in my coffee every morning :([/QUOTE]

myantidrugcopy0gc.jpg

[quote name='Rig']I just skimmed through this thread, so if this question was already answered, then I am sorry. I used to chat it up with NFG through PM's, and yes, she did work at Nintendo. (Since she hasn't been on the site I haven't talked to her, so I do not know if she still does) I believe she was in Customer Service.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if she'll be coming back to CAG. She left a farewell post in the Mod forum.

[quote name='Santurio']damn straight.

BTW do you still get on Live?[/QUOTE]

Nope, dont even have an Xbox at the moment. :)

...yes Sweeny, thats exactly what i look like.

comicbookguy1rv.jpg

It's really lame that you stole his avatar, which he stole from Banky in the first place.

Jeez, dude...don't you have any creativity at all?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']It's really lame that you stole his avatar, which he stole from Banky in the first place.

Jeez, dude...don't you have any creativity at all?[/QUOTE]

I bet that bastard stole WShakespear's job at the comic book shop in Novi!
Life stealing bastard!! :lol:

Fo the love of...HELP ME!!! Ive gotten loose and needed to tell someone, ANYONE that he's... AHHHH! He's Here! He's got my leg! Mother fucker!!! Ahhh, not the monkey cage, not the monkey cage!!! NOOOOoooooo......

Still didn't answer my question. Why is he posting under two screen names? Look at the order in which he posts, switching between the two.

And I have no idea why I typed "The the shit...".

bread's done
Back