What was the last CD you bought? - The Sequel

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Impaled - Medical Waste EP
Khlyst - Chaos Is My Name
Wolves In The Throne Room - Celestial Lineage
Nachtmystium - Worldfall EP
Nachtmystium - Eulogy IV EP
Napalm Death - Time Waits For No Slave (Limited Edition)
Abigail - The Early Years: 1992-1995
Incantation - Decimate Christendom
Ulcerate - Destroyers of All

Way too much fucking music.[/QUOTE]There is no such thing.:lol::lol::lol:

Haven't bought a ton of music lately.

Evanescence - Evanescence
Linkin Park - Reanimation
Offspring - Americana
Elton John - Here And There
Elton John - The Red Piano

Ok, besides the one I just ordered today this is it for now:

Ascend - Ample Fire Within
Poison Idea - Darby Crash Rides Again
Thorr's Hammer - Dommedagsnatt
The Accüsed - The Curse Of Martha Splatterhead
Clown Alley - Circus of Chaos
Sunn O))) - The Grimmrobe Demos
The Hidden Hand - The Resurrection Of Whiskey Foote
Orthodox - Amanecer en Puerta Oscura
Timeghoul - 1992-1994 Discography

Plus Southern Lord gave me some Boris, Pelican and Om posters for the shit of it which is nice.

A sealed copy of Inhumane Amusement by Grendel and Revelations by mind.in.a.box... probably never opening Inhumane Amusement, too hard to find.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Ok, besides the one I just ordered today this is it for now:

Ascend - Ample Fire Within
Poison Idea - Darby Crash Rides Again
Thorr's Hammer - Dommedagsnatt
The Accüsed - The Curse Of Martha Splatterhead
Clown Alley - Circus of Chaos
Sunn O))) - The Grimmrobe Demos
The Hidden Hand - The Resurrection Of Whiskey Foote
Orthodox - Amanecer en Puerta Oscura
Timeghoul - 1992-1994 Discography

Plus Southern Lord gave me some Boris, Pelican and Om posters for the shit of it which is nice.[/QUOTE]

Nice, what album is the Pelican poster from? I can't wait for the new EP.

[quote name='tcrash247']Nice, what album is the Pelican poster from? I can't wait for the new EP.[/QUOTE]

Ephemeral. I haven't listened to Pelican in years though so I have no idea what they're up to.

Pre-ordered these 2 pre-order packages, I've been waiting so long for this cd to finally get released:

293.jpg

293.jpg

In high school I bought 3-4 every week which is way to many. Now I haven't bought 50 in the last 8 years...Here are the ones for 2011. This is a long way off from what I use to enjoy.

Angels & Airwaves-Love
Blink 182-Neighborhoods
Brian Welch-Save Me From Myself
Demon Hunter-World Is A Thorn
Flyleaf-Memento Mori
Red-Until We Have Faces
Skillet-Awake
Skillet-Comatose
Staind-Staind
Tait-Lose This Life
TobyMac-Tonight
Times Of Grace-The Hymn Of A Broken Man
Underoath-Disambiguation

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought:

Rolling Stones - Some Girls Deluxe edition
Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats - Bloodlust(a British band that nobody in America knows about)
The new Van Halen album

I like all three albums

[quote name='Xevious']I bought:

Rolling Stones - Some Girls Deluxe edition
Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats - Bloodlust(a British band that nobody in America knows about)
The new Van Halen album

I like all three albums[/QUOTE]

Where'd you find the Uncle Acid album? I've been looking for it and only found a few places to grab it from but nothing convinient.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']Pre-ordered these 2 pre-order packages, I've been waiting so long for this cd to finally get released:

293.jpg

293.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Need all this!

got my copy of Agalloch - Whitedivisiongrey yesterday. Ordered one of the first 200 they had on their store. Nice hardcover case and art. Much cheaper than trying to acquire the vinyl haha.

Also got recently:

Death - Live in LA(CD&DVD)

Metric - Live it Out(vinyl)
Coroner - RIP (vinyl)
Silversun Pickups - Carnavas (vinyl)
Deftones - Around the Fur (vinyl)

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Where'd you find the Uncle Acid album? I've been looking for it and only found a few places to grab it from but nothing convinient.[/QUOTE]

I bought it on ebay. Some dude was selling for $18 (including shipping).

I sometimes buy british imports on deepdiscount.com, ebay and sometimes amazon.com.uk.

The UK amazon will use the same password as the American Amazon.com. You should use a currency converter to figure out how much you are going to pay though.

[quote name='Xevious']I bought it on ebay. Some dude was selling for $18 (including shipping).

I sometimes buy british imports on deepdiscount.com, ebay and sometimes amazon.com.uk.

The UK amazon will use the same password as the American Amazon.com. You should use a currency converter to figure out how much you are going to pay though.[/QUOTE]

I may have to look into that. Blood Lust was a gnarly slab of sound.

jesu - Infinity

And with that I have received my last on-order CD. Maybe I should stop for a while.

Not a CD, but I bought ISIS - Live VI off iTunes and I'll be buying the vinyl when it's pressed. I saw this tour in Philly and it was incredible, such a shame they broke up.

What Anaal Nathrakh cd do you guys recommend for a starter? I'm a fan of the band but never listened to any specific album. While you're at it which Immortal should I get first?

[quote name='Nifty_Shark']What Anaal Nathrakh cd do you guys recommend for a starter? I'm a fan of the band but never listened to any specific album. While you're at it which Immortal should I get first?[/QUOTE]

Depends on what you want for both. Anaal Nathrakh's latest, Passion, is probably their most accessible, but for the best marked of their sound you should go with the classic The Codex Necro. With Immortal you have their old pure black metal albums like Sons of Northern Darkness and Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism which are both quality, but again their newest, All Shall Fall is a lot easier to get into and rocks pretty hard.

Last thing I bought was Fun. - Some Nights for my wife. I ended up really liking it. They remind me of bands like Queen with all the harmonizing. Plus, my wife really likes it!

Waiting impatiently on mind.in.a.box - Revelations Club.Mixes... I already have Revelations itself. My other recent purchases have been Phantom of the Opera 25th and Love Never Dies. My next few will be the debut THYX album, Electronic Saviours 2, and Timewave Zero by Grendel.

Lady Antebellum - Own The Night
Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto

Both were a quarter via the Amazon MP3 Store matching Google. Mylo Xyloto far exceeded my expectation as I've never been a fan of Coldplay's. Same can be said for Own The Night/Lady Antebellum. Great albums.

There's this cafe / old records place on the corner of Alaska St. and California Ave. in West Seattle, it's called Easy Street Cafe. I bought a The Doors album there, 2 disk compilation, their (can't remember number) greatest hits. That was about 2 years ago. I think I paid like $10 for it in like new condition.

Stromkern - Dead Letters [EP]
mind.in.a.box - Revelations Club Mixes [EP]
Everything Goes Cold - The Tyrant Sun [EP]
Say Anything - Anarchy, My Dear

My haul yesterday...

First indie shop, grabbed these 3 for roughly $18 with tax.
Dixie Dregs- Bring 'Em Back Alive
Brian Eno and David Byrne- My Life In The Bush of Ghosts
King Crimson- Islands

Then I went to FYE and grabbed...
Tesseract- One

Alice In Chains - Black Gives Way To Blue
DJ Shadow -
Endtroducing...
Diana Krall
- When I look In Your Eyes
Space Ghost's Musical Bar-B-Que
Space Ghost Surf And Turf

Didn't really want anything from RSD.
There are two items I want but they're UK only. I'll pony up the dough later.

Luckily a CD I've been wanting for 5+ years and have never seen in store or on ebay (i have an alert) finally showed up. Auction ends tomorrow, it will be mine at any price.

Had a couple of other pickups this week.
The Mars Volta- Nocturniquet
Anathema- Weather Systems

Grabbed these three for about $15 used at FYE.
Dream Theater- When Dream and Day Unite
Dream Theater- Awake
Mullmuzzler- Keep It To Yourself

I am trying to collect all the Dream Theater Studio Albums. All I need now are Metropolis PT2, Train of Thought and Systematic Chaos.

I picked up the digital album version of Les Friction because I was a big fan of E.S. Posthumus from way back and I received a few e-mail communications about it from them.

From what I understand, the digital version has instrumental versions of all the tracks and that was one of the key reasons I picked that over a CD. ...although the regular songs have definitely been growing on me the more I've been hearing them.

bread's done
Back