Where Is _____ Hip-Hop Thread

[quote name='Rozz']You are, the Blueprint and the Black Album were good shit, though much less so than Reasonable Doubt.

41nuzyJfzOL._AA240_.jpg

I'm probably gonna check it out - I've heard nothing but good things about it.

How do y'all think the new Wu-Tang album is gonna turn out?[/quote]

depends.. most of them have been good...Iron Flag was the worst of their albums imo.. but it wasn't horrible..there were 3 or 4 good tracks on there...

Too much to response to but I will try...

[quote name='Rozz']You are, the Blueprint and the Black Album were good shit, though much less so than Reasonable Doubt.

I'm probably gonna check it out - I've heard nothing but good things about it.

How do y'all think the new Wu-Tang album is gonna turn out?[/quote]

The videos and songs I heard off of the Blueprint and the Black Album was the same rhymes about how much money he has or how much better he is than everyone else.

As for the new Wu-Tang album it will be a banger because they keep their sound raw and their lyrics sharp as a blade.

[quote name='twiztidgear']I've had that new Hangar 18 cd playing in my car non-stop since I got it...good shit.[/quote]
Agree.

[quote name='JEKKI']I hated that first Hangar 18 album... shyt sounded like a bunch of white boys rapping like white boys.[/quote]
Disagree...

WindNBreeze of Hangar 18.

[quote name='DJSteel']depends.. most of them have been good...Iron Flag was the worst of their albums imo.. but it wasn't horrible..there were 3 or 4 good tracks on there...[/quote]
No. I have no rebuttal.

[quote name='headpiece747']Disagree...

WindNBreeze of Hangar 18.[/QUOTE]yeay I know... I seen their pic.

I remember I was really lookin forward to hearing their album back in the day.

I heard this song they did about dancing velociraptors and biting your face and thought it was mad funky.

then I saw their CD at the store and saw it had Sadat X on it.

I was like "oh dang Sadat X the album should be good"

then one of my cousins gave me a bunch of music and the Hangar 18 album was one of them!

the only thing I could remember from listening to it was that i didnt like it...

but my problem is that everytime I listen to rap music by similar sounding doods, for example Eyedea & Abilities or 7L & Esoteric, I can never really gain anything out of it.

I donno... I must not be in tuned to certain voices...

altho I'm really diggin Slaine from Special Teamz. Paired up with Edo & Jaysaun, they provide a great frame for me to enjoy everything Slaine has to say in the album. I wish he would make an album... I have a feeling if La Coka Nostra dropped a record I wouldnt like it that much.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQn7WATXmQA[/media]

I also like Apathy.

Good review on the re-release of Kurious's Constipated Monkey. The only thing that is wrong about it is he says it could be used as buzz for a return to the mic but he's already did a track, it was the Fastlane track on the Take Me To Your Leader project. As for a new album, there hasn't been any talks of a new album from him.

Also nice to see a review on Baby Elephant which has to be the most slept on album of the year. Even with Prince Paul, Don Newkirk and Bernie Worrell's names on it, this album hasn't gotten really any attention at all which sucks as its an awesome album.

Black Moon's Enta Da Stage definitely outshined 'Enter the Wu-Tang'.

[quote name='Rozz']Black Moon's Enta Da Stage definitely outshined 'Enter the Wu-Tang'.[/quote]

That's like having to beautiful identical twins and only liking one but most people will be perverts and love them both.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Wondering if I should give the new Jay-Z album a buy...

...we'll see how I feel tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Do it, I really like the album

whoo! one of my favorite songs:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KYPnjTK4y8[/media]

I have this song on my cell phone so I can listen to it almost every day!!

it's Korean (again!), but the beat is incredible! doods rap nicely on it too!

I think the song is suppose to be about their friend... like their friend died or something... that's what somebody told me.

Anyone else check out Resin Dogs' new album More? Sweet album with a whole lot of Abstract Rude on it and the song with Blu Rum 13 is sick

[quote name='JEKKI']damn man always comin at us with shyt I never heard of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resin_Dogs

Australian group?!?!?! what can I say... it sounds dope... I wanna hear them!![/quote]

there has been a lot of great stuff coming out from the land down under. Wish I wasn't as slow to pick up on it but its pretty good

[quote name='JEKKI']yeay I know... I seen their pic.

I remember I was really lookin forward to hearing their album back in the day.

I heard this song they did about dancing velociraptors and biting your face and thought it was mad funky.[/quote]

That sounds awesome. I need to find some of that to preview.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Anyone else check out Resin Dogs' new album More? Sweet album with a whole lot of Abstract Rude on it and the song with Blu Rum 13 is sick[/quote]
I will have to wait for them to put that on emusic or after the holidays but they have two eps on there Jekki if you want to get more music from them.

Also check this out:
The Ghostface Doll
Saw this over at OKP but the price kills it...$500!?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']That Ghostface doll is hilarious...doesn't even really look like him.[/quote]
I know for all that dough you think it would look exactly like the wally champ. He should have went with the kidrobot toymakers the ones that did the madvillian toy.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Anyone else digging Fatty Down's album, Famous Nobody? Top notch production and a all around good album if you dig positive trip hip hop

http://www.myspace.com/fattydown[/quote]
Can't say that I heard of the name but his voice sounds familar. Good stuff thanks for recommend. Also where can I buy it because I checked out my usual places and didn't see it.

been meaning to post this video, probably my second favorite music video of this year (look up Little Dragon's Twice to find top honors)

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hlygfXmlg8[/MEDIA]

Ok let me just say this because I'm still going nuts over it:

Last week my brother's friend in NYC is a video director/producer and is working on the new Mobb Deep video. They needed three huge white guys to be police officers to mess up Prodigy in some scene - so he gets my bro & his two friends on the phone... so they're going to be in a MOBB DEEP VIDEO.

But that's not even the end of it. Randomly last night he finds out another friend has VIP seats at the Jay-Z album release party in DC - AT JIGGA MAN'S TABLE. So Jay-Z and my brother are kicking it for about 30 mins last night during the craziness that is the party. :cold:

He said he's a real cool guy, but really shy. He spent so much time over there because he and his friends were tall enough to block the camera flashes (they were also in the corner of the area, so noone could jump him, etc).

Memph Bleek, JD & Rick Ross were also there from what I understand. And JD was checking out their girls! Nice! Anyway, shit I couldn't be more jealous/happy/proud.

Hate on fellow CAGS, hate on.

Finally ordered my copy but I was wondering if anyone else got The Prelude Ep from The Mighty Underdogs. Its a super-group of sorts with Gift Of Gab, Headnodic and Lateef and their full length album comes out next year. The EP has been in placed into rotation (for what I expect to be a long time) and its killer with some guest spots by MF Doom, Ladybug Mecca, DJ Shadow (and not sucking which is rare now a days), G-Koop, Rashaan Ahmad and E Da Boss

$8 for an autographed copy of the EP
www.giftstribution.com

oh and has anyone else checked out the Teen Heart Throbs album? Dry Humpin has to be one of the funniest songs I've heard in a long time

[quote name='fart_bubble']Finally ordered my copy but I was wondering if anyone else got The Prelude Ep from The Mighty Underdogs. Its a super-group of sorts with Gift Of Gab, Headnodic and Lateef and their full length album comes out next year. The EP has been in placed into rotation (for what I expect to be a long time) and its killer with some guest spots by MF Doom, Ladybug Mecca, DJ Shadow (and not sucking which is rare now a days), G-Koop, Rashaan Ahmad and E Da Boss

$8 for an autographed copy of the EP
www.giftstribution.com

oh and has anyone else checked out the Teen Heart Throbs album? Dry Humpin has to be one of the funniest songs I've heard in a long time[/quote] I heard about the The Mighty Underdogs but it will have to wait until after the holidays. Good to know it is a banger and I hope Gift of Gab is not sing on anything because they have Lateef there to do it.

Checked out the Teen Heart Throbs myspace page and it sounds good might have to check out that album sometime.

[quote name='MadChedar0']Whoa did you guys know about this? Black Thought & Dice Raw forming a new group! http://allhiphop.com/blogs/news/archive/2007/11/06/18843541.aspx

New album to come soon...[/quote]
That was on OKP a couple of days ago and it will be definite pick up album for me.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']You know I hate the n-word, but I LOVE this song...

Too $hort - Buy You Some

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7lrj5t-JJCk (NSFW)[/quote]
That's definitely the best song off his 1996 release, Gettin' It.

Shit, I own all 16 of Too $hort's main releases and even two of his mix-tapes. :hot:

I would reccomend you guys checking out the album version instead though, the low quality Youtube version kills the beat for me, but it's still a great song :)

man that Gift of Gab new group looks delicious, but way too many guest spots for an EP.

have u seen tracklisting for new Ghostface?? same thing... too many guests:

The Big Doe Rehab:

01 At the Cabana Skit [performed by Ghostface Killah and Rhythm Roots Allstars]
02 Toney Sigel a.k.a the Barrel Brothers [ft. Beanie Sigel and Styles P]
03 Yolanda's House [ft. Raekwon and Method Man]
04 We Celebrate [ft. Kid Capri]
05 Walk Around
06 Yapp City [ft. Trife Da God and Sun God]
07 White Linen Affair (Toney Awards) [ft. Shawn Wigs]
08 Supa GFK
09 Rec-Room Therapy [ft. Raekwon and U-God]
10 The Prayer [performed by Ox]
11 I'll Die for You
12 Paisley Darts [ft. Raekwon, Sun God, Trife Da God, Method Man, and Cappadonna]
13 Shakey Dog Starring Lolita [ft. Raekwon]
14 ! [performed by Ghostface Killah and Rhythm Roots Allstars]
15 Killa Lipstick [ft. Method Man and Masta Killa]
16 Slow Down [ft. Chrisette Michele]

also I was wondering,

what does it mean to be "untouchable like L.E.N.S."?

I've been hearing it in so many songs ever since I began listening to rap, and I dont even kno what it means :lol:

[quote name='JEKKI']man that Gift of Gab new group looks delicious, but way too many guest spots for an EP.

have u seen tracklisting for new Ghostface?? same thing... too many guests:

The Big Doe Rehab:

01 At the Cabana Skit [performed by Ghostface Killah and Rhythm Roots Allstars]
02 Toney Sigel a.k.a the Barrel Brothers [ft. Beanie Sigel and Styles P]
03 Yolanda's House [ft. Raekwon and Method Man]
04 We Celebrate [ft. Kid Capri]
05 Walk Around
06 Yapp City [ft. Trife Da God and Sun God]
07 White Linen Affair (Toney Awards) [ft. Shawn Wigs]
08 Supa GFK
09 Rec-Room Therapy [ft. Raekwon and U-God]
10 The Prayer [performed by Ox]
11 I'll Die for You
12 Paisley Darts [ft. Raekwon, Sun God, Trife Da God, Method Man, and Cappadonna]
13 Shakey Dog Starring Lolita [ft. Raekwon]
14 ! [performed by Ghostface Killah and Rhythm Roots Allstars]
15 Killa Lipstick [ft. Method Man and Masta Killa]
16 Slow Down [ft. Chrisette Michele]

also I was wondering,

what does it mean to be "untouchable like L.E.N.S."?

I've been hearing it in so many songs ever since I began listening to rap, and I dont even kno what it means :lol:[/QUOTE]

Massive amounts of guests seems to be the norm these days. Kind of wish he didn't have so many on the new one, but oh well.

:lol: It's "untouchable like Elliott Ness," who was one of the "Untouchables." Just google The Untouchables for more info.

Actually I like the New Ghost with more people because his flow doesn't hold up like it use to like on Supreme Clientele or Ironman. After all that is said and done I will probably still get it because I'm addicted to Wu.

Don't forget:
chad.jpg

[quote name='Rozz']That's definitely the best song off his 1996 release, Gettin' It.

Shit, I own all 16 of Too $hort's main releases and even two of his mix-tapes. :hot:

I would reccomend you guys checking out the album version instead though, the low quality Youtube version kills the beat for me, but it's still a great song :)[/quote]

Yeah, I hook the speakers to my stereo to my PC whenever I play that mp3. They used to play it on the radio a lot here. The beat is REAL nice, and the lyrics are great.

Emusic "Waiting for Jean Grae, Kwest and Cunninlynguists to finish off this months" downloads:

Artist: Foreign Exchange
Album: Connected

Artist: Poison Pen
Album: Immortal Technique Presents Pick Your Poison The Mark Of The East

Also emusic is now adding album covers to their downloads which is cool.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:lol: It's "untouchable like Elliott Ness," who was one of the "Untouchables." Just google The Untouchables for more info.[/QUOTE]serious?!?!?!

omg, I cant believe I've been hearing lines like that for over 10 years and only now learn I have been misunderstanding it.

still... I dont even kno who that dood is, lol.

I totally forgot about that Poison Pen album too... my pickings for the month were:

NYGz - Welcome to G-Dom (new PRIMO!!)

Ohmega Watts - Watts Happening (his first CD was slept on magnificence!)

Jeru the Damaja - Still Rising (new jeru?!?!?!)

also there's a new Bone Thugs album come out tomorrow... it's supposed to be unreleased tracks from Ruthless days.

so... Bizzy is on it... but as always scraps are scraps...

unless these songs are the songs that was supposed to be Thug World Order before the label effed it up.

[quote name='JEKKI']
also there's a new Bone Thugs album come out tomorrow... it's supposed to be unreleased tracks from Ruthless days.

unless these songs are the songs that was supposed to be Thug World Order before the label effed it up.[/QUOTE]

HUHHHHHHH!!??

Why wasn't I informed of this sooner. *goes to download it*

[quote name='JEKKI']Ohmega Watts - Watts Happening (his first CD was slept on magnificence!)[/quote]

I'll second that about his first album (though to be fair, all of the Lightheaded crew solo albums have been seriously slept on).

As for Watts Happening, its my hip hop album of the year so far (which is hard to say as I really loved Mr. J. Mederios' solo album Of Gods And Girls). Hell, the instrumental version of the album that comes packaged with the album was the cherry on top... I would have bought that shit on its own if it was a seperate release.

Also, has anyone else checked out Lady Tigra's solo album, Please Mr. Boombox? She was one half of L'Trimm and though it's more of a pop album, its pretty good (the track with MC Lyte, Someone Stole My Radio, is fucking sweet if you don't mind some oldschool synth oh your hip hop tracks). I'm really hoping for an instrumental version as the beats are awesome (if you dig oldschool style beats with said synth)

Oh yeah, has anyone else checked out Salim debut album Hip Hop Revisited? One of the most slept on albums of the year. Great laid back chilled out hip hop.
his myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/salimmusic

his site:
http://www.salimmusic.com/

And there is of course Pugs Atomz's solo album Conversations With A Chamelion which is fucking great. Dude is a standup act and its great to see members of the Nacrobats get some love outside of Chicago (even if it is after they broke up). Top notch album of the year

Has anyone else been collecting Dirty Digger's releases? Though they obviously haven't been doing it as long, the have become like The Nextmen in that no matter what they do, the shit is solid to the point where it doesn't matter what it is as it's something you are going to end up loving. They haven't had a bad record to date in their short career.

Oh and has anyone checked out Up Hygh's The Venus Album. I've been wanting to check it out but I haven't heard shit about if its good or anything and with this time of the year, my money is stretched all ready. Same with Cappo's album Spaz The World I want it but I can't afford it or find anywhere to check it out (outside of his myspace page and really, the only thing I've heard about it is that it really doesn't work by just listening to a few tracks off it)

Here is another Aussie hip hop album I've been digging lately

http://generalknowledge.com.au/
GIL.bmp

Following the success of General Knowledge’s debut album titled “5pm Friday”, Detail adds a chapter to the story by releasing his first solo album.

Still very much a collaborative General Knowledge effort Detail – Get In Line brings a different and unique addition to the Australian Hip Hop selection. Get In Line talks about the daily struggles and triumphs life brings. The title reflects the contents very well as the main theme of the album is an attack on society’s view of success.

The opening track 9 to 5 is a narrative track which tells of three lives that have taken different paths and is a view on the different way people chose to live. Taking its rightful place as the second track on the album, Lets Hear It Again takes the edge off the seriousness of the album. The song tells of mateship and having a good time and is the type of song which fits a Saturday night like a glove! As The Night Fades is the only track on the album which Jabs makes an appearance. The track brings the same feel General Knowledge fans grew used to in the first album, “5pm Friday”.

My Closest Enemy could be described as a hip hop “anthem” track. The song is a very personal story of a struggle which many have to go through alone. Mercy, being another serious track is a very artistic view on people and their flaws and forces the listener to realize that nobody’s perfect and life is a challenge for everyone and to make the most of it. The title track Get In Line is an up tempo song which layers light samples and strong vocals over a thumping drum kit to create a brilliant musical experience.

Get In Line is a very personal account on life through Detail’s eyes. It’s an introduction and a lesson and takes a well earned place in the General Knowledge discography.

Detail – Get In Line will be available nationally through Obese Records as of the 27th April 2007.

For more information on General Knowledge visit GeneralKnowledge.com.au or email [email protected].

[quote name='JEKKI']I totally forgot about that Poison Pen album too... my pickings for the month were:

NYGz - Welcome to G-Dom (new PRIMO!!)

Ohmega Watts - Watts Happening (his first CD was slept on magnificence!)

Jeru the Damaja - Still Rising (new jeru?!?!?!)

unless these songs are the songs that was supposed to be Thug World Order before the label effed it up.[/quote]

Make sure you get the new version of Poison Pen because the other one is supposedly bad quality from reviewer on emusic. It also has the right album cover on it.

Let me know what you think of that NYGz because I'm not sure of the emcees but might be a buy for the Primo beats. Jeru and Watts are on my Save for Later list.

I gave up on Bone after there first EP which is good.

[quote name='fart_bubble']As for Watts Happening, its my hip hop album of the year so far (which is hard to say as I really loved Mr. J. Mederios' solo album Of Gods And Girls). Hell, the instrumental version of the album that comes packaged with the album was the cherry on top... I would have bought that shit on its own if it was a seperate release.

Also, has anyone else checked out Lady Tigra's solo album, Please Mr. Boombox? She was one half of L'Trimm and though it's more of a pop album, its pretty good (the track with MC Lyte, Someone Stole My Radio, is ing sweet if you don't mind some oldschool synth oh your hip hop tracks). I'm really hoping for an instrumental version as the beats are awesome (if you dig oldschool style beats with said synth)[/quote]

I was hoping to get that Medeiros' album would be on emusic but it never popped up.

Might have to track down that Lady Tigra album because it sounds interesting.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Oh yeah, has anyone else checked out Salim debut album Hip Hop Revisited? One of the most slept on albums of the year. Great laid back chilled out hip hop.
his myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/salimmusic

his site:
http://www.salimmusic.com/

And there is of course Pugs Atomz's solo album Conversations With A Chamelion which is ing great. Dude is a standup act and its great to see members of the Nacrobats get some love outside of Chicago (even if it is after they broke up). Top notch album of the year

Has anyone else been collecting Dirty Digger's releases? Though they obviously haven't been doing it as long, the have become like The Nextmen in that no matter what they do, the shit is solid to the point where it doesn't matter what it is as it's something you are going to end up loving. They haven't had a bad record to date in their short career.

Oh and has anyone checked out Up Hygh's The Venus Album. I've been wanting to check it out but I haven't heard shit about if its good or anything and with this time of the year, my money is stretched all ready. Same with Cappo's album Spaz The World I want it but I can't afford it or find anywhere to check it out (outside of his myspace page and really, the only thing I've heard about it is that it really doesn't work by just listening to a few tracks off it) [/quote]

Damn FB keep it coming! I don't know if it was you or I found Salim on my own but that is album that I been waiting to pick up.

Pugs Atomz is on emusic so I added to my Save for Later list and also found this free mixtape on his myspace: http://rapidshare.com/files/44684515/Pugs_Atomz_Black___Gifted_mix_tape.7z

Found this on Dirty Diggers:
Dirty Diggers Podcast
The Dirty Diggers (Young Max and Pat Stash) present the Gin & Bitter Lemon podcast. We get a taste of the tunes that have influenced them over the years whilst Pat sips gin & bitter lemon. Not your average selection by any means.
Prepare yourself for everything from the Transformers animated movie theme tune to some Tom Waits, a hilarious song called ‘Momma’s Boy’, a sprinkling of J Dilla and a song they call ‘the single worst piece of music ever recorded’ called ‘Dead Bird’, plus some of their own tracks.

Up Hygh is on Emusic and after listening to previews I put it in my Save for Later list. Also found this guy named Life with the album Realities Of Life that is on the same label that sounded good so it also on the list. Didn't find Cappo's album.

I feel you on the not buying anything right now thing.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Here is another Aussie hip hop album I've been digging lately
http://generalknowledge.com.au/[/quote]

After all that research this one will have to wait but I will get to it.

Of Gods And Girls got a release here in the states and its not hard to find if you still buy physical copies (though I download a lot of music, nothing beats something you can hold in your hands)

Yeah, I'm really digging Lady Tigra's solo album (kind of wish it didn't take 16 years for her to do one). Like I said, its a bit of a stretch to classify it as a hip hop album as its bit more skewered with pop. Wish I've been able to find the thing to buy it, but sadly no luck.

The Salim and Pugs albums are so fucking dope, this to me has been a really great year for hip hop

Didn't know about Dirty Diggers doing a podcast but that is for sure downloaded.

Didn't know Up Hygh was on eMusic.....think I might have to re-sign up for the service.

Yeah, Life is a member of Phil Life Cypher (who if you've never heard of, you really need to as they are a great group) and its first solo album. I've got a rip of it and yeah, its worthy of a buy (which I still need to do).

Hell, Tru Thoughts (the non hip hop part of the label) and Zebra Traffic (the hip hop part of the label) has been releasing some huge fucking albums for the last few years.

Any other fans of Supersci?

also, has anyone else checked out Lilea Narrative's Nouvelle Chair album? Shit is impossible to find anyone else who knows of this album which is a fucking shame if you dig stuff like DJ Vadim's early work (ie brokenbeat/abstract hip hop). Its a great album.

Same with Nicknack's Improving Silence album, shit is sick but except for one person, I can't find anyone else who even knows about the album.

okay, one more thing before I leave this post to rest:

Has anyone picked up Bee Why's Lost Tapes? Why I didn't buy it the few times I had a chance, no fucking clue but man, I can't find a place to get it to save my life. I'ev got a few vinyl releases of him but I want more....I want more early Ayatollah goodness :cry:

edit: I lied, one more thing to bring up:

Has anyone else checked out HiCoup's new album Domestic Violence?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Ah, FB and his insanely unheard-of artists.

I'll have to listen to some of 'em when I get the chance.[/quote]

sorry if I really don't listen to popular side of hip hop ;)

Anyone else a fan of 9th Scientist? Wish the dude hasn't been jerked around as much as he has (dude ranks up there with Superstition on this front), dude seriously has some major talent.

also, has anyone else gotten Little Brother's newest mixtape No Justus No Peace?

[quote name='fart_bubble']sorry if I really don't listen to popular side of hip hop ;)

Anyone else a fan of 9th Scientist? Wish the dude hasn't been jerked around as much as he has (dude ranks up there with Superstition on this front), dude seriously has some major talent.

also, has anyone else gotten Little Brother's newest mixtape No Justus No Peace?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but there's underground and then there's the stuff you find, haha.

Haven't heard the new Little Brother mixtape but I'm intrigued.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Has anyone else been collecting Dirty Digger's releases? Though they obviously haven't been doing it as long, the have become like The Nextmen in that no matter what they do, the shit is solid to the point where it doesn't matter what it is as it's something you are going to end up loving. They haven't had a bad record to date in their short career.[/quote]

FB you are not going to believe this. I think I should work for Emusic or something. So I was at the Dirty Diggers/Zebra Traffic website and went to their online store that is through Etch Shop and saw everything was in Euros to pay for music. So I used their email to contact them and sent them this:

Dear Etch Shop,

I would like to purchase your Dirty Diggers MP3 album but I am sure if I can
with my credit card because I am in the USA and don't know if it will
convert the currency automatically. I also have an Emusic.com account and if
you could add more of your music there then I would love it even more.

And they responsed with this:

Your credit card company will make the conversion automatically. It's
usually not a bad rate..

We'll look into the Emusic thing for sure

Thanks

Roo

ETCHSHOP.CO.UK
www.tru-thoughts.co.uk

So I check out Emusic today for some of the newer music you were suggesting and bam Dirty Diggers and other Zebra Traffic artists like Phil-Life Cypher are there as of yesterday. Is that a coincidence or did I have anything to do with it you be the judge?

is the mixtape out now or is it Dec 4??? get hype for that!!

I gotta add these zeebra traffic cats to my save for later list too.

and that track Gray off the One Be Lo link is straight :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

WHEN is it coming out?!?!?! I need that shyt!!!

I need that eMC shyt too...

edit: fuck man... I need to listen to that song, Gray, again.

it's so beautiful!!!

best song I heard since Royce da 5'9 and Naledge on the 9th Wonder album

I know Tru Thoughts have been gearing up to have a big push on eMusic but that is pretty cool about the Zebra Traffic half getting into it as well. As a whole, the label have allways been cool with me everytime that I have dealt with them (they hooked me up one time with 2 free cds and a 12" because my package was lost in the mail). They really know how to treat their customers.

What is everyone thinking of J-Live's new ep, Reveal The Secret? IMO, great fucking taste for what is coming on his next album.

I didn't know they had any more new releases coming out this year but Little Kids strike again. I really need to own this sucker, the J5 remix is fucking sick

http://www.groovedis.com/shop/Little-Kids-INFLUENCE-RESPECT-12-p-85332.html

bread's done
Back