Wii U: Tokyo Mirage Sessions Fire Emblem Special Edition UP!

EvilChamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
For us Fire Emblem fans who will buy anything ...

UPDATE: BB seems to have more in stock. I just checked out. So give it a shot. Click link below. 

UPDATE: BB is now out of stock. =(

UPDATE: This is up on BB now! So much for GS Amazon exclusive. Thanks gftgrill! 

LINK:: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-special-edition-nintendo-wii-u/5280030.p?id=bb5280030&skuId=5280030&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-zVvZlBVnzfmAV6tIkagnMw

UpdateAmazon is OOS.  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EO1WURQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_1wchxbSYKV0X4

You can still purchase this from Gamestop. 

Earlier –

The Collector edition will only be sold at Gamestop and Amazon. 

Link to Gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-special-edition/130255

For those who want more information: http://www.polygon.com/2016/4/20/11466822/nintendo-tokyo-mirage-sessions-special-edition-wii-u

WiiU_TokyoMirageSessions_FE_bundle.0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
does this game look a little "fruity" to anyone else?
I love fruits, let me tell you. Some of my favorite foods are fruits.
I have many many fruits that I enjoy. People often come up and ask me.
"Hey, what do you think of fruits?" I tell them, honestly Fruits are Number One.
Well maybe Number Two, After me ofcourse. But they're great.
Mangos I mean can you believe it? Mangos great fruit, Maybe the Greatest fruit.
I'm being honest, Where' they come from I'm not so happy about.
They think we're suckers down there, like bats. Did you know bats eat Mangos?
It's true, It's true. But they're nothing like Vegetables, The worst.
We should build a wall around vegetables, stop the flow of salads.
No more, We need to win!

#MakeAmericaFruityAgain

Just make sure you get the coupon that's for ANY gamestop item and not pre-owned. You can give them the coupon or show a pic of it when you pick up the game to get the $25. You can use it towards a game you have pre-ordered, you just can't use the coupon to actually reserve the game. That's all you need to know.
Yeah, I've almost gotten a PO one on accident, but I've got the points for the "any item" one.

Oh, cool, I didn't know I could use it once it was already reserved. Thank you!

So how long did it take Gamestop to sell out?
even tho GS is essentially charging $25+ more than Amazon will be (if you include the 20% off pre-orders + no shipping/tax), the fact that GS has not sold out isn't a good sign.

Not to sound racist but does this game look a little "fruity" to anyone else? I love smt and fire emblem and was hoping for something a bit darker and mature. This looks like something the guy who sits next to my cubicle would enjoy he loves broadway and opera prancing around type of stuff
I never would have guessed that someone named Murderstorm would be immediately dismissive of anything colorful. Needs more brown and grey!

even tho GS is essentially charging $25+ more than Amazon will be (if you include the 20% off pre-orders + no shipping/tax), the fact that GS has not sold out isn't a good sign.
They sold out pretty quickly with other limited run items. This time should be no different, except it is. It's telling that the stock for this won't be that bad. At least better than the likes of other limited run items by Nintendo, Sony, etc.

Gamestop still going strong. This CE will not will be RARE. I will l waits for amazon 20% off :)
Gamestop is probably going strong because it's charging shipping + tax in addition to FULL MSRP. Where Amazon is giving a 20% discount, free shipping, and no tax to some. Same thing happened with the Bravely Second CE. Especially for the Ebay scalpers, they aren't buying that from gamestop to flip. The only people who are buying from GS are people who plan on keeping it for themselves.

Gamestop is probably going strong because it's charging shipping + tax in addition to FULL MSRP. Where Amazon is giving a 20% discount, free shipping, and no tax to some. Same thing happened with the Bravely Second CE. Especially for the Ebay scalpers, they aren't buying that from gamestop to flip. The only people who are buying from GS are people who plan on keeping it for themselves.
They also have a handling charges.

I really want it for myself, but because of those reasons and the fact I dislike gamestop I'd rather miss out on it than to get it from gamestop.

I preordered mine from gamestop since I don't use amazon really anymore since they have been complete garbo for years now. Im all about bestbuy and sad they won't be getting it.

Just saw the Pax battle video where they interrupt the fight to sing....Yeah I'll be passing on this. Reminds me of FF X-2. Looks lame as hell. 

Edit. Tried to link video but didn't work

Not to sound racist but does this game look a little "fruity" to anyone else? I love smt and fire emblem and was hoping for something a bit darker and mature. This looks like something the guy who sits next to my cubicle would enjoy he loves broadway and opera prancing around type of stuff
That's not racist at all. Lol! The game looks lame though. I was expecting something way different too. I guess that style has a fanbase FF X-2 was ass, but it was a success. Sucks guess I wont be turning on my Wii U untill the new Zelda.

That's not racist at all. Lol! The game looks lame though. I was expecting something way different too. I guess that style has a fanbase FF X-2 was ass, but it was a success. Sucks guess I wont be turning on my Wii U untill the new Zelda.
the fanbase is "people who like sick-ass RPGs"

I went ahead and pre ordered from Gamestop but will cancel if I can get a order in from Amazon were it should be significantly cheaper with the prime discount.

So I just refreshed and noticed there is now box art and more info about the SE version of the game on Amazon.  Does that mean I already missed the preorder and it's sold out? 

Well in 15 years, college tuition may be almost the price of a house.
I graduated 15 years ago. My school loan debt exceeded the cost of my first house. Kids today have it worse.

Hurry up, amazon. I've got bills up to my eyeballs.

I did a website-to-store preorder for GameStop, although if it comes back in stock on Amazon i'll cancel and order via Amazon for the prime discount.

bread's done
Back