Wii U: Tokyo Mirage Sessions Fire Emblem Special Edition UP!

EvilChamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
For us Fire Emblem fans who will buy anything ...

UPDATE: BB seems to have more in stock. I just checked out. So give it a shot. Click link below. 

UPDATE: BB is now out of stock. =(

UPDATE: This is up on BB now! So much for GS Amazon exclusive. Thanks gftgrill! 

LINK:: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-special-edition-nintendo-wii-u/5280030.p?id=bb5280030&skuId=5280030&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-zVvZlBVnzfmAV6tIkagnMw

UpdateAmazon is OOS.  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EO1WURQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_1wchxbSYKV0X4

You can still purchase this from Gamestop. 

Earlier –

The Collector edition will only be sold at Gamestop and Amazon. 

Link to Gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/games/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-special-edition/130255

For those who want more information: http://www.polygon.com/2016/4/20/11466822/nintendo-tokyo-mirage-sessions-special-edition-wii-u

WiiU_TokyoMirageSessions_FE_bundle.0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine pre-ordered, now to cancel at Gamestop

Awesome, thanks. Felt like it would never go live. Now to decide whether to get a Wii U or wait till the price tanks.
The price is probably not going to tank. Many people are still waiting for the Vita fire sales that supposedly should have happened years ago. I expect Wii U systems and games to maintain their value pretty well in the future.

The price is probably not going to tank. Many people are still waiting for the Vita fire sales that supposedly should have happened years ago. I expect Wii U systems and games to maintain their value pretty well in the future.
While I'm not making any predictions on price, the Vita will likely still be receiving support after the Wii U isn't, so that's not very sound logic.

Well, both are still officially supported, in letter if not in spirit.

We'll see some pretty good sales when the NX becomes more material. There'll need to be a significant price gap for Nintendo to move last gen consoles when the new shiny box is available. Plenty of people will get rid of theirs to upgrade as well. I'm optimistic.

Hmmmmmmm, Pre-order or nah, already going to get the OG one.

Not much difference. Might as well, since these late RPGs in the systems lifetime tend to stay at a high price.

I thought amazon prime members got free shipping? I was charged $5.68
There's a 1 click bug that sometimes will charge prime orders shipping costs. Should be able to switch to slow shipping then back to release day and it should update.

Yay! Got my copy! Can finally stop checking in every hour or so. lol.

$28 less than GS for me.  how is GS still in business? (other than the whole selling used games at 300% markup thing)

Got one too! WOO!!!  Played it a bit at Pax East, plays like a mix of Nocturne, Persona infused with lots of rainbows

Found a great website that let's you setup alerts on items like this to notify you when they are in stock nowinstock.net.... Found it works great

Surprised there hasn't been any anti-censorship complaining here for this game. I personally will not be supporting Nintendo's BS anymore. Outfits changed, DLC removed, no english audio. No thank you.

Ah too bad, I would have liked to actually use some of my Amazon credit.

See this is why we should never play games. Only buy them, put them in the backlog, and look for more deals.

Surprised there hasn't been any anti-censorship complaining here for this game. I personally will not be supporting Nintendo's BS anymore. Outfits changed, DLC removed, no english audio. No thank you.
Thanks for taking it upon yourself to:
a) Bring it to everyone's attention that there hasn't been any bitching about it here
b) Bring it to everyone's attention that you're bitching about it.

Where the frick were you before this was live on Amazon? Anti censorship bitching was basically the entire thread.

seriously?  I signed up to be notified by amazon and there was no notification.  I've been compulsively checking this for the past week and went to the movies tonight and missed it.

Bologna

So whats the point in asking amazon to notify you when it comes back in stock if they dont... but they love bugging me to tell me that I have items in my cart.

bread's done
Back