World of Warcraft: The Official CAG Thread - Guild is DEAD! STAY AWAY!

alright I just made a Human Warrior on the server, name is Arbaria

I really doubt I'll ever play it though. My main just hit 67 and I'm not planning on continuing to play WoW after another 2 months

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Alright, it seems Alliance on Agamaggan is the way to go. I'll edit the OP to reflect the changes.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I will try to make a new character tomorrow night. I'll let you guys know.

[quote name='Over easy']I may join you guys, but why alliance? Too many alliance doesn't help when queuing for battlegrounds.[/QUOTE]

Battlegrounds went cross server a few patches ago, so queues may not nearly be as long as what you remember. I've played both sides to the end, and honestly, I just think the alliance cities are a lot more polished, the quest lines are better and things are generally more enjoyable. But, thats just me.

[quote name='soliddragon']Man!! Ok Ok, I'll reroll tonight or tomorrow. I'm thinking maybe a draenai priest or warlock!

-Give the Horde a try![/quote]

We do need a priest ;).

[quote name='soliddragon']Man!! Ok Ok, I'll reroll tonight or tomorrow. I'm thinking maybe a draenai priest or warlock!

-Give the Horde a try![/QUOTE]

If you make a priest, we will worship you as a god. :D

EDIT: I had no idea Battlegrounds was cross-server, how cool is that!!!

I'm tempted to join but I like Arathor....we should start one here :)

[quote name='Over easy']I was going to also roll a priest, but having 2 priests in a guild is always good.[/QUOTE]

You really can't have too many priests, especially since once you hit level 12-13, you'll be wanting to roll a rogue. I have a 65 priest on another server, and I think he's great now, but levels 10-30 are murder. Once you hit level 40 though, you turn into walking death.

[quote name='jalu6']You really can't have too many priests, especially since once you hit level 12-13, you'll be wanting to roll a rogue. I have a 65 priest on another server, and I think he's great now, but levels 10-30 are murder. Once you hit level 40 though, you turn into walking death.[/QUOTE]

I had a level 42 priest on Medivh, and yeah, it's painful to level during 10-30 (and maybe even until 40), but if we could do this as a group, then it's much easier for the priests.

[quote name='Apossum']I'm tempted to join but I like Arathor....we should start one here :)[/QUOTE]

Too late buddy, the guild has been started. :D Come... join us... you know you want to. ;)

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Too late buddy, the guild has been started. :D Come... join us... you know you want to. ;)[/QUOTE]

I think so...my crew on Arathor is kinda lame (the types who guilt trip you when you want to sign off :lol: )

Please add me. The name is Cyndis, and I'm a human priest.

This should be good, since it's been awhile since I've played humans (or alliance for that matter).

[quote name='Over easy']Please add me. The name is Cyndis, and I'm a human priest.

This should be good, since it's been awhile since I've played humans (or alliance for that matter).[/QUOTE]

I'll add you the next time I see you on. :)

[quote name='Apossum']I think so...my crew on Arathor is kinda lame (the types who guilt trip you when you want to sign off :lol: )[/QUOTE]

:lol: Come on, make a new char on our server.

[quote name='soliddragon']Alright, So welcome Ixtab Draenai Priest. Whats the name of our Clan?[/QUOTE]

The clan name is CAG. It seems like we're getting a good little group started here. :D

ill join up, but i dont think id play much, but ill join nonetheless, although my account might not be active right now.... ill update and check.

Okay, I'm in, started a new hunter night elf (named Apossum) on Agammamanngamam (sp?)

Anderson-- you're Samuraifez, right?

[quote name='Apossum']Okay, I'm in, started a new hunter night elf (named Apossum) on Agammamanngamam (sp?)

Anderson-- you're Samuraifez, right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just logged off, but the next time I'm on I'll add you.

Nice...looks like we got plenty of people to play. And a variety of characters at that..I think all we are missing now is Rogue (And more priests...;))

do we have a base or something? I didn't even make it out of Darnassus with my other character,so I have no idea what happens with guilds and all that.

alright, well my account is frozen right now, im going to buy a card in the next couple of days and ill post when im ready to roll

[quote name='Apossum']do we have a base or something? I didn't even make it out of Darnassus with my other character,so I have no idea what happens with guilds and all that.[/QUOTE]

I think most of us are hanging around Stormwind right now, which is the human capital city. Just level up a bit more, and I'll personally come rescue you from Teldrassil. :D

[quote name='linkpwns']If I make a new Char on that server, will I be allowed into the guild?
I'll obviously be low-leveled[/QUOTE]

:lol: Of course! Basically everybody has started a new char, so we're all low level. Come on over!

Did you guys actually get the charter and make the guild yet?

You'll need 10 sigs on the charter to make the guild (unless things changed), if you're short a few signatures sometimes some people will be nice and sign it just so you can start your guild, then they'll leave. I did that for a few guilds that were starting up back in the day.

I know there is some other experienced people here as well, but if you have any questions Mr. Anderson, don't hesitate to message me through Xfire.

[quote name='Roufuss']Did you guys actually get the charter and make the guild yet?

You'll need 10 sigs on the charter to make the guild (unless things changed), if you're short a few signatures sometimes some people will be nice and sign it just so you can start your guild, then they'll leave. I did that for a few guilds that were starting up back in the day.[/QUOTE]

Yep, got the guild started a couple days ago. I was giving out 20 silver per signature. :D

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Yep, got the guild started a couple days ago. I was giving out 20 silver per signature. :D[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Check the stealth edit I added to my post ;)

As soon as Best Buy or someone decides to put time cards on sale for $19.99 again, I'll come back... tis the only way I can get myself to play is if I can get a deal on time, and I can stock up on 4 or 5 cards :lol:

Right now my gf would kill me since I have a pile of 13 PC games sitting here waiting to be played =O

[quote name='Roufuss']:lol:

As soon as Best Buy or someone decides to put time cards on sale for $19.99 again, I'll come back... tis the only way I can get myself to play is if I can get a deal on time, and I can stock up on 4 or 5 cards :lol:

Right now my gf would kill me since I have a pile of 13 PC games sitting here waiting to be played =O[/QUOTE]

steal them.

[quote name='Roufuss']:lol:

Right now my gf would kill me since I have a pile of 13 PC games sitting here waiting to be played =O[/quote]

I remember snagging a time card for 3 dollars when Sam Goody closed down. It was on the day before the final closing, and everything was 90% off. Anyway, I need to pick up a new card

The highest in the guild is around 15, so we're not that far ahead.

On a different note, doing all the Children's Week quests are quite tiring, but the reward seem to be worth it.

I've barely gotten to play this weekend and I feel so behind at a paltry level 9. I'll be putting in a marathon session tomorrow though, and if anyone wants to show me the way from stormwind from this stinkin' draenai island, it would be much appreciated.

I rolled a Shaman(Psyla) and am up to lvl 9 in just past 2.5 hrs. that feels slow to me :/ I've never lvled alliance before tho.

[quote name='soliddragon']Theres no rush to level, so theres no need to feel left behind. If you see me on just send me a tell, I'd be glad to group. -Ixtab[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I suppose it will all even out in the mid-20s when it stops taking 35 minutes each level.

I'll be on tonight-- I'm only level 2, so I'm going to finish up all the Shadowglen quests before I move on and seek out the guild :)

I'm going out of town for a week, and I don't know if I'll be able to play WoW. My dad's computer kinda sucks, so it might not run it. But I have a question: can anybody in the guild invite new members? If so, it'd be great if you guys that are already in can send invites to the new folks, like linkpwns and TheUnsane1. :D

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I'm going out of town for a week, and I don't know if I'll be able to play WoW. My dad's computer kinda sucks, so it might not run it. But I have a question: can anybody in the guild invite new members? If so, it'd be great if you guys that are already in can send invites to the new folks, like linkpwns and TheUnsane1. :D[/QUOTE]

You have to set guild permissions for people to be able to invite/kick and so on.
Basically, on the guild screen next to the invite button is the "guild control" button. You can set all the permissions there.

I've been an officer in a previous guild, so if you want me to explain in more detail how it works, ask me in-game.

Well, I went ahead and installed WoW on this computer, so I should be able to play. But god damn, I've been downloading the patches for like a day straight. THEY WON'T STOP!! ARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH

bread's done
Back