XBL DotW Sales 2013 | 1/1 EA SPORTS (Gold) | MORE! | Now-Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Its worth it for the music alone.[/QUOTE]
Seriously. And the amount of great mashup and remixes on Youtube... the soundtrack to these games were amazing.

I'm a huge brawler fan, and I'm not sure if I understand why someone doesn't think these aged well. Streets of Rage 2 is a certified classic in my book. Ah well, each to their own.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']You serious? :roll: Read the last 3-4 pages in this thread and you'll find out ;)[/QUOTE]

wow, those are pretty crappy deals for tomorrow :cry:

prices are updated on the japanese marketplace. 50% off all of those things mentioned. What a shitty black friday sale.

[quote name='marineal']prices are updated on the japanese marketplace. 50% off all of those things mentioned. What a shitty black friday sale.[/QUOTE]
Lame sale, but I might get a thing or two. I just wish there was more variety, and they weren't all out. 50% off isn't bad if they just had more of a selection.

I can't believe people complain about sales, people expect everything they want to be 80%, it's just not gunna happen. If there's something you want be happy, if there's not then no harm, no use complaining about it.

Tempted to return my gamefly batman arkham city for the $20 edition but do I really wanna play as robin in combat challenges?

[quote name='GUNNM']Tempted to return my gamefly batman arkham city for the $20 edition but do I really wanna play as robin in combat challenges?[/QUOTE]

fuck yeah

[quote name='chapnis']I can't believe people complain about sales, people expect everything they want to be 80%, it's just not gunna happen. If there's something you want be happy, if there's not then no harm, no use complaining about it.[/QUOTE]

But it just seems like weird stuff to put on sale for Black Friday

Only complaint i have with these sales is microsoft thought that Australia did not need a sales tab for these sales and we have to look up each thing individually.

just picked up Forza Horizon October Pack for 200pts wish they would do November pack also, just dont want to pay 4000pts for season pass

[quote name='GUNNM']You guys pay $120 for each video game you should complain about that[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but prices have come down quite a lot, but we still pay more.
Most new releases here are around the $80 price.

UK games sites are our friend.

[quote name='pun123']just picked up Forza Horizon October Pack for 200pts wish they would do November pack also, just dont want to pay 4000pts for season pass[/QUOTE]

thought that was tomorrow? is the stuff live already

question about the forza car pack atr they in game already and have to be unlocked ? or you can only get them from purchasing this pack ?

[quote name='marineal']prices are updated on the japanese marketplace. 50% off all of those things mentioned. What a shitty black friday sale.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm crying about getting a recent game like "Quantum Conundrum" for 50% off too ... it should be 55% off. :p

Updating the OP now ... back in a flash!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cornelius']Yeah, I'm crying about getting a recent game like "Quantum Conundrum" for 50% off too ... it should be 55% off. :p
[/QUOTE]

Well a lot of us have it with other games for like $5 a month. So it's not an attractive deal for some.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Quantum Conundrum is live as well, so I assume all of these are (600MSP).[/QUOTE]
Spylon's script already found the deals this hour, so the OP is now refreshed! :D

Alright I have 1,200 points on one account and 1,600 on another. What do you guys recommend that I get out of what's on sale. This includes Bully if it's still 1,200

[quote name='biledriver']Well a lot of us have it with other games for like $5 a month. So it's not an attractive deal for some.[/QUOTE]
And when you stop paying "that place" to download "those things", you'll no longer have the game ... not to mention the makers of the game took a bath on its development, so they deserve your support, even if it's only $7.50 worth of points ... or less if you buy points from CrazyGameTime (especially the 1200pt increments).

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']Alright I have 1,200 points on one account and 1,600 on another. What do you guys recommend that I get out of what's on sale. This includes Bully if it's still 1,200[/QUOTE]
I think "Bully" is a great choice, and yes, it's still only $14.99 / 1200pts, which is why I've left it in the OP. Used copies @ GameStop/BB are still in the $30's, so I'm not assuming it's a permanent markdown until MS says it's so.

Otherwise, the game-critics' darlings are Spelunky, Bastion, Castle Crashers, Shadow Complex, and of course, GeoWars.

[quote name='xbox_man']Yeah, but prices have come down quite a lot, but we still pay more.
Most new releases here are around the $80 price.

UK games sites are our friend.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah ozgameshop/nzgameshop haha

[quote name='Cornelius']And when you stop paying "that place" to download "those things", you'll no longer have the game ... not to mention the makers of the game took a bath on its development, so they deserve your support, even if it's only $7.50 worth of points ... or less if you buy points from CrazyGameTime (especially the 1200pt increments).[/QUOTE]

I have never really trusted CGT... their site just seems... off.

will these deals be active all day tomorrow? I'm interested in Harley Quinn, Leviathan, Forza pack (just got the game for $15 from MS Store) and Bastion.

[quote name='gordojones88']I certainly hope that's not all the Black Friday 1-Day Sale items.[/QUOTE]
The Japanese site that leaked it beforehand basically confirmed it. Plus we got the other sale going on separate, so yeah, seems to be the case.

Plus no reason to complain after last year having barely any deals.

[quote name='GamerDude316']will these deals be active all day tomorrow? I'm interested in Harley Quinn, Leviathan, Forza pack (just got the game for $15 from MS Store) and Bastion.[/QUOTE]

Umm, I think the DLC on sale is for Forza 4, no?

[quote name='xbox_man']Wish I could get msp that cheap but Australia never has big sales on msp[/QUOTE]

Neither does the US, I believe it was a price mistake that they are having to honor since they printed it-it was supposed to be 3 month live cards

Despite only ok reviews, I almost bought Quantum Conundrum. I went to purchase, but then noticed the two dlc episodes not on sale. The cheap ass in me just couldn't pull the trigger. I wish they would get a clue, and start grouping these sales with the available dlc.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']I have never really trusted CGT... their site just seems... off.[/QUOTE]
I've bought over $400 in points from them in the last few months, including 9600 points yesterday that arrived within 2 minutes. There's nothing strange about buying cards in bulk, scanning the codes into a DB, and then auto-emailing the codes when you get a PayPal payment. Seems to me they've figured out step 2.

gnomes.jpg

[quote name='sickman']Despite only ok reviews, I almost bought Quantum Conundrum. I went to purchase, but then noticed the two dlc episodes not on sale. The cheap ass in me just couldn't pull the trigger. I wish they would get a clue, and start grouping these sales with the available dlc.[/QUOTE]
Are the DLC episodes "really" necessary? The CAG in you would've been furious if you bought a $20 season pass that only paid out 2 DLC episodes before the game's development dried up.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Umm, I think the DLC on sale is for Forza 4, no?[/QUOTE]
Nope, the "October Car Pack" is for Forza Horizon ... that's why I added the MS Store link in the OP. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back