XBL DotW Sales 2013 | 1/1 EA SPORTS (Gold) | MORE! | Now-Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Kerig']You still can! Do it! It's good until tomorrow @ 11pm. I'm not sure which cards ring up right, I only saw some at the register section with the avatar girl on it, but most everyone says they ring up $10 automatically.

If Target gives you any grief just grab an ad and go to Wal-mart. I brought 3 of the avatar-girl cards to the electronics section register with the Target ad and they PM'd it no problem. $30 OTD.

I'm so tempted to buy more, there's so many out there! Who can say no to a 50% off everything sale? Not this guy :)[/QUOTE]

Where does the ad say its good until tomorrow @ 11pm?

BTW, added cheap prices for disc versions of "Dead Island", "The Gunstringer", and "Tiger Woods 13" to the OP, just to make sure nobody wastes their money on the Games on Demand versions. :lol:

I love the comparison between the BF deals of Xbox Live and the Microsoft Store. On one hand, you have the same type of deals you see all year long (not even comparing to past years); on the other, you have the best deals available.

[quote name='Bosamba']For anybody on the fence about the Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC Sale, buy it now. The Arrival DLC for Mass Effect 2 was only on sale once, and if you missed it, too bad.

I picked up the Raven Strike DLC and Leviathan from the one day sale. I'm hoping Microsoft puts up Dragon Age 2 DLC or more Mass Effect 3 DLC on sale later this year.[/QUOTE]

All in for ME3 DLC, but will Bioware release a Dragon Age 2 Ultimate Edition?. I hope so, DA:O UE was/is a fantastic deal.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Where does the ad say its good until tomorrow @ 11pm?[/QUOTE]

Other than some of the red-background Doorbusters and green-background Friday-only stuff, the entire ad pricing is good until they close Saturday at 11pm. (Back cover: "Advertised Sale Prices Good November 22-24, 2012")

This deal is forcing my hand to get The Walking Dead digital rather than waiting for the disc to release :oldman:

[quote name='Kerig']You still can! Do it! It's good until tomorrow @ 11pm. I'm not sure which cards ring up right, I only saw some at the register section with the avatar girl on it, but most everyone says they ring up $10 automatically.

If Target gives you any grief just grab an ad and go to Wal-mart. I brought 3 of the avatar-girl cards to the electronics section register with the Target ad and they PM'd it no problem. $30 OTD.

I'm so tempted to buy more, there's so many out there! Who can say no to a 50% off everything sale? Not this guy :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks, managed to get 2. They rang up at 19.99 but I managed to get the guy to adjust it to $10 each.

Wanted to get at least 5 but I didn't feel like talking to the guy again.

I'd just like to weigh in after owning Magic 12 for a year and playing the original...Magic 13 sucks! Bad! F this game. I hate that you can't go back and check what the planes card said. I just lost an hour long match because I selected the wrong card thinking it said whatever cards you targeted would be destroyed....

That is all.

It was weird, I went in at 11 pm last night and picked up 8 cards, 5 for my father-in-law and 3 for me and they rung up at $10. I decided I wanted a couple more so I went and got two more but they rung up at $20. I still was able to get it, but that was just weird. Anyways, I think I'm going to pull the trigger on some of these sales.

Quantum Conundrum for $3.75 seems about right so far. I'm about an hour in and while it is good, I think if it had another 6 months to cook it could have been great. Wonky controls and the graphics and settings aren't anything to get excited about. The puzzles are very clever so far which is all I wanted...

[quote name='xbox_man']Wish I could get msp that cheap but Australia never has big sales on msp[/QUOTE]
When I lived in Australia I used to buy Instant Delivery 1600MSP cards for US$16 from US online stores and activate them on a US gamertag - roughly half what Australians have to pay! Now that the £ has taken a sharp dip, though, UK online stores seem to be fairly attractive. ;) I got 2000 points from Shopto.net yesterday for £12.85 (US$20, not including cashback and store points), which may be more attractive as they should redeem on an Oztralien gamertag.

got to target too late yesterday... missed out on the ms points deal after noontime.. they did not keep the price live after 12 pm (not that I expected them too).

[quote name='lakers2008']any deals for a physical copy of Left 4 Dead 2? Amazon doesnt carry it anymore, its selling for over $30. Will $20 digital copy be the best deal??[/QUOTE]

Try gohastings.com if you don't mind getting a used copy.

[quote name='Kerig']Other than some of the red-background Doorbusters and green-background Friday-only stuff, the entire ad pricing is good until they close Saturday at 11pm. (Back cover: "Advertised Sale Prices Good November 22-24, 2012")

This deal is forcing my hand to get The Walking Dead digital rather than waiting for the disc to release :oldman:[/QUOTE]

Cool. Thanks. I didn't know that.

Figured this would be a good spot to ask. For Minecraft, what would you say the chances are of it ever going on sale. Have a lot of points to play with right now, so tempted to pick it up.

[quote name='JStryke']Figured this would be a good spot to ask. For Minecraft, what would you say the chances are of it ever going on sale. Have a lot of points to play with right now, so tempted to pick it up.[/QUOTE]

In Christmas almaost for sure but is probably that the first time go on on sale with the 33% off (1200 MSP) but who knows.

grabbed Magic 2013 for $5. Been wanting this to play with a few friends that used to play magic with. I see them online all the time playing 2013.

Is the expansion worth $2.50?

[quote name='Javery']Quantum Conundrum for $3.75 seems about right so far. I'm about an hour in and while it is good, I think if it had another 6 months to cook it could have been great. Wonky controls and the graphics and settings aren't anything to get excited about. The puzzles are very clever so far which is all I wanted...[/QUOTE]Playing the game on PS+ (finished up to the first generator so far), it's decent enough, but there are some puzzles that can feel very similar to Portal (not that it's a bad thing exactly, but you get a sense of deja vu) & I LOOOAAATTTHHH having to do puzzles involving persist jumping. Accurate jumping in 1st person is not fun in any way, especially since it's hard to tell exactly how far you can jump. That's probably why I didn't enjoy the demo for Mirror's Edge.

It's not enough to ruin the game for me (they haven't been bad too far), but it's frustrating trying to beat the time or shift limit and fail because you jumped too far or too short, let alone lose a life because you were over a bottomless pit. Once I play more of the game, I think my opinion will change, either for the better or worse.

Just curious - how are you guys price matching the points against the ad? It only shows 3 months of live for $10; where are you seeing the points for that price?

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']grabbed Magic 2013 for $5. Been wanting this to play with a few friends that used to play magic with. I see them online all the time playing 2013.

Is the expansion worth $2.50?[/QUOTE]

Yes just because it's Magic the Gathering.

Can anyone recommend the Ghost Recon FS DLC? I just got the game for cheap on Microsoft's website and am trying to decide if I should grab the DLC or not.

Funny you should mention that - my son has been playing the demo for weeks now. I told him I'd get him the full version BEFORE I looked at the price - $20.00.

Ouch. Too bad Target is out of cards - $10.00 would be a lot easier on dad's wallet. ;)

[quote name='JStryke']Figured this would be a good spot to ask. For Minecraft, what would you say the chances are of it ever going on sale. Have a lot of points to play with right now, so tempted to pick it up.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ciffy']Just curious - how are you guys price matching the points against the ad? It only shows 3 months of live for $10; where are you seeing the points for that price?[/QUOTE]

It seems like some of the ads had a picture of the points cards and others had the three-months-of-Live card. IIRC the points card was shown on page six.

[quote name='Junpei']I read that very often in regards to Spelunky, it almost seems like a 2D cutey platform version of Dark Souls... I've played and loved many roguelikes in the past (Izuna, Shiren and 100 Rogues above all), so I'm curious enough to jump on the sale wagon and grab it while I can! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I assure you it is the best buy you can do, those who are undecided read this article to save myself write a lot.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/173347/Spelunky_Its_all_right_to_be_mean.php#.ULDww4ZFmvt

Two days ago I finished the Hell (+150 hours) and I'm so happy and you were the only person in quote my post that I will make you a proposal, if you decide to buy Spelunky and finish the game (real finish, Hell level) I'll give you 200 MSP (making the game will cost you 400 MSP) a very small reward for such a great feat.

I don't know you and don't know how good player you can be but I make this proposal almost sure that the money will never be claimed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minecraft is the best selling XBLA game of all time and that's with it also being one of the most expensive. I doubt it goes on sale for a very long time.

I'd say buy it now. I have put more hours into that $20 game than 99% of retail games.

Too bad you can't use microsoft points to buy a gold membership, it's only $40 right now and with the half price points cards...

With trend consistently adapted to fit the newest design, vogue designers are coming out with weird and unconventional layouts. Each style of outfits is transforming from what we take into consideration regular, and lingerie is no exception. If there are new and ugg boots uk various clothes varieties becoming developed, then surely new variations of underwear desire to be designed to coincide.

Just one adaptation of a common kind of underwear is the C-string. Built a lot like the G-string, it is supposed to enable the wearer to wear underwear without the need of getting a obvious panty line, which can be really unsightly. However, the C-string does not have any ties all over the hips or waistline, and is only a C form that covers the wearer's nether regions. This new design of underwear helps the wearer to put on lower waisted jeans or restricted items of clothing with no displaying any of their underwear.

A further variety of underwear that is a bit on the unusual aspect is the edible thong. This thong is made out of the exact same kind of sweets that candy necklaces and watches are designed from. Even though it is unsure that this sort of underwear is meant as a severe fashion assertion, it is convinced to make a fantastic novelty reward, especially for somebody with a sweet tooth.

If you feel like gaining a tiny up close and personal with your underwear, Fundies could be the fantastic way to do this. Fundies are the underwear built for two, and attribute two seat locations so that two folks can have on them easily. Evidently 50 percent the enjoyment is finding into the Fundies though making an attempt to get again out ugg boots uk of them could possibly not be as fun.

Even so, if you are seeking for one thing 100 % out there then why not choose for the chopstick bra, invented in Japan. This bra capabilities chopstick in a little pocket in the facet of the bra, and the ugg boots sale cups are made up of two bowls which the wearer can consume out of. Though it may perhaps not be the most simple piece of outfits in the earth, it would make it marginally simpler to take in your lunch on the go.

When there are undoubtedly some ridiculous variations of lingerie obtainable on the sector, it is unsure that there will be a unexpected rush on chopstick bras or candy thongs. The most well known models of underwear are plainly the most common for a good reason given that of their consolation and practicality.

Jennifer Adams writes for a electronic internet marketing company. This post has been commissioned by a customer of said agency. This article is not developed to market, but should really be regarded as professional subject material.
Tiffany Necklace - a symphony in metal
Hold Your Feet Snug With Uggs
UGG Boots in colleges

Nowdays, with the produced of globe, men and women would like to uncover another way to clearly show their identity outdoors entry. Peculiar apparel, luxury women purses, exceptional jewelry, sophisticated footwear practically almost everyone appears in the promote common in the environment. Trendy and relaxed sneakers are what folks cheap ugg boots want to add into their closet. As a amazing mix of fashion and purpose, have established off a craze globally. They are fabulous sneakers that will not only boost your physical appearance and hold toes extremely secure.

This sort of footwear is also referred to as sheepskin boots as it is manufactured from lavish merino sheepskin, which has the potential to continue to keep your feet stay warm in chilly winter months and interesting when the parts will get heat. The tender sheepskin insoles moreover enable air movement inside cheap ugg boots and thus stop sweat from developing. Your toes will keep dry, cozy and odor absolutely free all 12 months spherical. These shoes are also developed with flexible and lightweight rubberized soles for awesome comfort and ease with each and every phase. They are just designed with cautious treatment to make absolutely sure that many years of use.
Advertisements by Googlegle

Apart with to be effective, are also stylish and stylish. You are inclined to make a special style assertion with these superb and charming footwear. Putting on them with modest skirts or tight pants tucked in, you will make heads turn when walking above the avenue. The broad vary designs and colours of these footwear out there in are what draws in countless shoppers. Persons ranging form infants to your elderly can find UGG layouts that fit their taste clearly. Common shades like black, chocolate, grey jointly with brown are well-known opportunities. Nonetheless, if you should attempt to be eye-catching in the crowd, UGG boots crafted with shiny shades definitely can assist you do the trick.

Today, UGG boots are a well well-known model of boot for adult men, gals, and young people. Having said that, despite their recognition, lots of individuals dont comprehend ugg boots sale particularly how lots of different UGG variations are supplied. There are boots accessible for pretty much any perception of style, permitting you to working experience the consolation of UGG boots regardless of your desired style of dress. Individuals can barely suppose out how a sheepskin products can dress in out a broad wide variety of sorts of Ugg boots, like Ugg typical cardy, quick UGG, Ugg boots tall. Also from vogue variations of Ugg boots switch, Ugg these days are continually among well-known world.

These stylish and comfy boots normally are costly readily available. On the other hand, you nonetheless can get amazing pairs with no breaking your dollars. Listed here arrive some suggestions. To start with of all, get them in off year when most sellers delivering their items accessible. An additional solution is to shop them using the web, which can aid you end up the perfect promotions. Gadgets offered at virtual shops are typically more cost-effective as compared to people from nearby retailers, UGG boots are not an exception. What you should do is to select an truthful online retailer to make your obtain from. In addition, it is a good notion to obtain these sneakers with all your buddies as numerous stores give certain discount with significant orders.
Continue to keep Your Toes Hot With Ugg Boots In Winter months
Uggs Faible cot - Motion Uggs - O ensuite-je les trouver
Relevance of comfy cheerleading apparel

What should really you expect on today' s manner footwear? To permit other individuals see something unique about you, you might desire a extravagant pair. To make a wonderful trend assertion, you will want a stylish pair. But to make you appear and think excellent, you will desire a comfortable & practical pair. Fashion gurus are generally realistic of these aspirations. Therefore, Australian sheepskin boots are produced.

Broadly recognized as UGG boots, wool footwear have manufactured their existence to be sensed by people today all through the entire world. Their turning up breaks away from earlier manner procedures. Some preferred motifs stuck by earlier artists turn into trend no-no. Lots of designers get motivated by these purposeful sneakers and furiously end up knowledgeable of the new expectations from contemporary ugg boots cheap men and women. The worthwhile keepsake from outdated Aussie men evokes a vogue revolution and arouses some hidden passion. Given that they can pop out in the competitive style footwear market, applaud for them.

Australian sheepskin boots do make stylish seems for persons. Originally worn by consumers dwelling in the southern hemisphere, they have turn into stunning solutions for style enthusiasts all over the world now. Fortunately, designers did not increase weighty accessories on these shoes. The stylish merino is extremely lightweight and supple. Any additional embellishment may well damage the understated and pure perception on these boots. Sleek surfaces with incomparably cheap ugg relaxed hand ugg boots uk think do express the stylish preferences held by these designers. In addition, they help lots of satisfies to glance good with them. Sheepskin boots are common, doing stylish appearances effortlessly and speedily.

What Australian sheepskin boots do for up to date folks are definitely much more than just attractive seems with properly-known logos. They make their names and seems to be identified by so countless individuals also since they deliver people today a little something that has been extensive awaited. Yes, it' s accurately the excellent consolation and heat. They eradicate redundant decorations, excess fat and assemble purposeful barrier for moisture and coldness, leaving consumers with suitable lightness, coziness and sturdiness. Plunging into the quite dry and snug place designed by twin-layered merino develops into a genuine delight from now on.

Nevertheless the style feeling may differ, designers for these sheepskin boots however persevere in the first concept. What they aim to attain is to offer you craze chasers trendy and snug footwear. As the very important functionality on footwear turns into distinctive for far more and extra folks, what to dress in on your feet deserves your consideration. With some consciousness, your can make your footwear ultimate touches for your outfit and full appearance.

Expressing your personality with a trendy and comfortable seem is not tricky. Just uncover a pair of UGG sale Uk in the UGG United kingdom retailer this author is effective for.
Purchase the True Women's Ugg Boots
The Baby Uggs Are Hatching
HP Scanjet 2410

[quote name='kill3r7']Try gohastings.com if you don't mind getting a used copy.[/QUOTE]

thx but I dont buy used games. Their is just something about ripping the plastic off a game that turns me on. LMAO. No seriously I dont buy used games because who knows what ppl do with their discs.

[quote name='mightymek']Can anyone recommend the Ghost Recon FS DLC? I just got the game for cheap on Microsoft's website and am trying to decide if I should grab the DLC or not.[/QUOTE]

Anyone?

Just tried the demo of "I Am Alive", and while interesting, it's not a must buy for me. I'll wait for an even bigger discount in the future to consider purchasing it.

[quote name='Zonic505']Playing the game on PS+ (finished up to the first generator so far), it's decent enough, but there are some puzzles that can feel very similar to Portal (not that it's a bad thing exactly, but you get a sense of deja vu) & I LOOOAAATTTHHH having to do puzzles involving persist jumping. Accurate jumping in 1st person is not fun in any way, especially since it's hard to tell exactly how far you can jump. That's probably why I didn't enjoy the demo for Mirror's Edge.

It's not enough to ruin the game for me (they haven't been bad too far), but it's frustrating trying to beat the time or shift limit and fail because you jumped too far or too short, let alone lose a life because you were over a bottomless pit. Once I play more of the game, I think my opinion will change, either for the better or worse.[/QUOTE]

Quantum Conundrum is a quality game for $7.50. The biggest annoyance is definitely the first-person platforming, it's not way too bad for trying to beat a level, but I expect trying to beat the level under the par time, it will cause a decent amount of cursing.

[quote name='tylerh1701']it will cause a decent amount of cursing.[/QUOTE]

Well that's up for interpretation. How much cursing must one do before it crosses into indecency? :p

OMFG I looked yesterday for Batman: Arkham City dlc but that HQR dlc didn't have the actual game's name in front of the dlc so I skimmed over it in the 1 day only list. fuck I also looked in the dashboard ad and didn't see it on BF, ughh...

nojWx.gif

Canceling Tomb Raider pre-order to offset HQR's full MSRP cost and humility.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a newly wealthy CAG (in Microsoft spacebucks, courtesy of Target), which XBLA sale items should I pick up in my nouveau riche shopping spree? Is Worms: Ultimate Mayhem worthwhile? What about Metal Slug XX? I'm almost certainly getting Spelunky, Warp and the Monster World collection.

[quote name='Necrozilla']OMFG I looked yesterday for Batman: Arkham City dlc but that HQR dlc didn't have the actual game's name in front of the dlc so I skimmed over it in the 1 day only list. fuck I also looked in the dashboard ad and didn't see it on BF, ughh...

nojWx.gif

Canceling Tomb Raider pre-order to offset HQR's full MSRP cost and humility.[/QUOTE]It was in its own separate tab under 1 day sale

funny gif

[quote name='Triatacon']As a newly wealthy CAG (in Microsoft spacebucks, courtesy of Target), which XBLA sale items should I pick up in my nouveau riche shopping spree? Is Worms: Ultimate Mayhem worthwhile? What about Metal Slug XX? I'm almost certainly getting Spelunky, Warp and the Monster World collection.[/QUOTE]

couldnt get any targets to honor this! thank goodness for walmarts ad matching.

all i know about is Metal slug XX, if you like those games, it really is more of the same. i played through it when that glitch happened a while back and it was fun, but as far as im concerned all the metal slug games are pretty similar, afficianados will tell you different though. im going to pass on getting it, almost bought it a second ago but decided not to go completely ape shit with this new found bounty of points.

edit: i have 2 worms games that ive bought, and played not much of either-but i believe those are like MS games, if you really like the gameplay, you will probably like each incarnation of the series

[quote name='tylerh1701']Quantum Conundrum is a quality game for $7.50. The biggest annoyance is definitely the first-person platforming, it's not way too bad for trying to beat a level, but I expect trying to beat the level under the par time, it will cause a decent amount of cursing.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I just powered up the first generator and I'm not even sure I'm going to see it through - there's no way I'm doing any speed runs or shift runs. No chance. This game has a ton of unrealized potential. The first person puzzles are really fun but they seem kind of the same from room to room. Gee, another safe and another cardboard box?

[quote name='Kerig']Other than some of the red-background Doorbusters and green-background Friday-only stuff, the entire ad pricing is good until they close Saturday at 11pm. (Back cover: "Advertised Sale Prices Good November 22-24, 2012")

This deal is forcing my hand to get The Walking Dead digital rather than waiting for the disc to release :oldman:[/QUOTE]

Well, the digital is cheaper than the release msrp of the disc. Which means you would need to wait on a special for the disc. I'm too afraid of tripping over a spoiler to do that. Something like every second post on /v/ was an ep 5 spoiler this week. No thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back