Xbox 360 GameFly Deals with Free Shipping: Wolverine, Ghostbusters, Juarez 2 $10

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
CoD-WW is back in stock ... added an alert on XMen - Wolv just in case because it let me add it to my cart this time but then let me know OOS ...

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Out of curiosity Rust...when did you order and what type of shipping did you choose?[/QUOTE]

I ordered on Feb 2nd and chose free shipping. It came Fedex ground. I'm a member at GF so they might of given me better shipping because of it.

WOW. Sweet, I had 5% off from being a member, plus I just got my $5 Gamefly Dollar for another 3 months. So in total w/ tax $8.06 for Red Faction Guerrilla

Is Wolverine OOS again? I just see the 'Buy Alert' button under rent. I didn't remember seeing it after they got cleaned out the first time. Do I have to be a member?

Damn, I've been wanting this game for this price for a month now, but Family Video never has a copy in at my local store...

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Is Wolverine OOS again? I just see the 'Buy Alert' button under rent. I didn't remember seeing it after they got cleaned out the first time. Do I have to be a member?

Damn, I've been wanting this game for this price for a month now, but Family Video never has a copy in at my local store...[/QUOTE]

i got the same BUY ALERT message and i am a member. so i guess they are OOS of Ghostbusters and Wolverine

[quote name='KneeKnee']I don't have a 360 so this deal is useless for me, but I do have Call of Juarez on PS3 and for $10 I highly recommend it. It is a great game (especially at that price) that deserves at least one play through. I have the platinum and I enjoyed it greatly.[/QUOTE]

How did you get it for $10? The PS3 version is $22.99.. I think this sale is only for the 360 version.

[quote name='Sinistar']How did you get it for $10? The PS3 version is $22.99.. I think this sale is only for the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure he is saying he got it for $10. Looks like he is saying he has it, it is a good game and for $10 he recommends it.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Luckily I rented Call of Juarez and just did the keep it for 9.99.[/QUOTE]

I just did this last night as well. Earlier in the week I picked up Red Faction. They'll be nice to flip back to others once I get all my playtime in.

[quote name='webdoggy']I'm not sure he is saying he got it for $10. Looks like he is saying he has it, it is a good game and for $10 he recommends it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I guess I'll have to wait for the PS3 bargain bin sale then. :)

Really want X-Men Wolv and have been missing the $10 price now twice. Could I sign up for their 14 day free trial, keep the game for the $10 price, and cancel membership within that time frame?

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']familyvideo has wolvie and gb 360 for $10 to. There is no free ship through. If anyone missed it here could order there.[/QUOTE]
Also checked your local ones. Picked up both those games locally for those prices.

[quote name='h8b1llg8ts']Really want X-Men Wolv and have been missing the $10 price now twice. Could I sign up for their 14 day free trial, keep the game for the $10 price, and cancel membership within that time frame?[/QUOTE]

No, I checked their terms and spoke to a CSR and they would back charge you for any shipping on any games you keep during either a free trial or a reduced price trial.

Only way to get games with free shipping and not get charged is to be a regular paying member not on any type of trial or introductory offer.

Wolverine is back in stock again. Go go go!

EDIT: price has jumped up to $12.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I was about to order Wolverine (360) but it is showing as $12.99 now instead of $9.99. Not a huge deal but I'll pass since I Know it was cheaper just a few days ago.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']No, I checked their terms and spoke to a CSR and they would back charge you for any shipping on any games you keep during either a free trial or a reduced price trial.

Only way to get games with free shipping and not get charged is to be a regular paying member not on any type of trial or introductory offer.[/QUOTE]

damn ... and I did see BIS but no free shipping and raised prices ... come on GF, come on.

I seem to get really scratched up copies from them consistently but I always hear stories of getting great discs from gamefly. What is the deal with that?

[quote name='HomieGFunk03']I seem to get really scratched up copies from them consistently but I always hear stories of getting great discs from gamefly. What is the deal with that?[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I'm with you there.

Out of the 5-6 games I've ordered from them 1 was completely unplayable. 4-5 were obviously used, but played smoothly. I've never gotten pristine copies.

The only logic I can surmise is that maybe people who order these deals right away are likely to get copies already in the warehouse which were not rented out a lot or at all. Maybe us who wait a little longer get the copies that have been passed around.

That said I still got CoJ BiB when it came back in stock just now. Wolverine is too much with shipping now though...

I just my copy of Ghostbusters in the mail. The game looks like it was never even sent out to be rented. The case, manual, and disk are all flawless.

I just got my copy of Ghostbusters in the mail. For a supposed used copy, the security sticker was still on the case, and the disc and manual are in pristine condition.

Cases and instructions are always in near new condition when getting games from GameFly since they store them in a warehouse.

The case/manual should always be in good shape since they probably sit in storage while the discs are rented out. Though someone was careless with the knife used to open the CoJ:BiB copy I got today. Nothing major, though.
Disc has a few light scratches; typical on everything I have ordered from gamefly so far, but again, nothing major.

Looks like the sale is over - Call of Juarez BIB is now $14.99, Ghostbusters is $12.99, COD WAW is $17.99

Just received Call of Jaurez and the disc is in aweful shape. It looks like someone took sandpaper to it. I'm half tempted to send it back. Everything else I've ever gotten from GameFly has been in great shape. First this, and now the PC Richard thing. fuck.

Yeah I got my copy of Wolverine over the weekend and that disc is beat to shit. It still plays but man does it look like it's been to hell and back.

My order was shipped last Thursday and I have yet to see it, or even receive a tracking number.

Does anyone know where these games ship from (I assume CA)? Also, I take it they use USPS when shipping (at least for free shipping)?

Just received my copies of Call of Duty WoW and COJ, CoJ is in Ok shape disc wise but WoW is terrible.

Unplayable. This is the first time a disc has been unplayable from Gamefly.

Does anyone know if they charge you to send it back?

[quote name='macgyver, angus']Just received my copies of Call of Duty WoW and COJ, CoJ is in Ok shape disc wise but WoW is terrible.

Unplayable. This is the first time a disc has been unplayable from Gamefly.

Does anyone know if they charge you to send it back?[/QUOTE]

They'll just email you a shipping label for you to send it back

Got my Call of Juarez BIB today. it was complete in excellent shape, maybe because it wasn't rented much, being not as popular as Call of Duty series.

Got GBusters, Wolverine, and CoJ last Friday and all are in good shape. Wolverine had a few scratches but nothing big. Once again, another good Gamefly experience for me. I'm sure I'll get a turd one of these days, but the amount of games I've gotten from them that are in good to excellent condition, and the money I've saved, makes it all worth it.

Got CoJ: BiB today. Case is in excellent condition, manual in excellent condition, disc had a few smudges, but not like resurface smudges. Not too worried. Another successful GF transaction.

Still have yet to see my copy of Wolverine, than again the Postal Service shut operations down today, so hopefully tomorrow...

Got my copies of COJ, W@W and Ghostbusters yesterday. Each looks and plays great. Cases and manuals in new condition. Even got a 48 hour gold live unused trial in one of the games.

I've bought tons of games through Gamefly, and only recently had a single unreadable disc (Call of Juarez: BiB) from their last sale. They promptly refunded my money.

Ordered another copy during this sale, and it arrived and runs well. I've been very happy with all of my gamefly purchases.

Got my WAW in and unplayable. I have to ship it back for a refund and wait until they get it and process it. They will not send a replacement what a jip! I was looking forward to playing this online alot again. I hope my COJ2 comes ok i did not get that yet. I hate how they will not replace the stuff just a refund. It feels like when i was a baby and some evil person took away my yummy candy just as i put it in my mouth. BAD! :)...

So I FINALLY received my copy of Wolverine (nearly 1 week after I ordered - shipped from PA to me in VA)

And I have to say, this thing looks like it was opened once, played, than put back in it's case only to be traded. The funny thing is, there was still security labels and cellophane still covering the case!

[quote name='JamesMc']Cases and instructions are always in near new condition when getting games from GameFly since they store them in a warehouse.[/QUOTE]

The last 2 games I got from them (Ghostbusters and Fear 2) the case for GB was broken in 5 places so badly it couldn't hold the disc (which was so scratched up it was ridiculous, and Fear 2 wouldn't play in my 360!! 1st time I ever had a problem with them.

bread's done
Back