Xbox Live Arcade explosion on eBay!

[quote name='nnthomas']I just bought a 12+1 code from Jamaincanswif and got it within a few hours. Dunno where you guys get this 2-3 days from...[/QUOTE]

if you catch them at the right time you'll get it within minutes. other times it'll take days.

I ordered a bunch of stuff from both of them on the 28th and finally got all 8 games today. I went through and ordered 5 more codes for a friend this evening and got them within a few hours from both. So like the above post says, if you catch them on the right day, it can be hours. For me, it was days for my codes and hours for my friend's codes. Best of luck!

[quote name='Gamer SDP']damn I see that Castle Crashers is now $8 when I bought it for $8.99. anyone notice prices changing?[/QUOTE]

yes akino has changed his prices, maybe he felt the pressure from jamaican. It also kind of engared me to see that castle crashers is now $8, when I payed $8.99 a week ago but it is only a dollar.

[quote name='nnthomas']I just bought a 12+1 code from Jamaincanswif and got it within a few hours. Dunno where you guys get this 2-3 days from...[/QUOTE]

Crap those are out now how much was it?

I ordered a 1600 pt card from akino91783 and 3 of the Hasbro games from jamaicanswif268 this morning before I went to sleep. Woke up and had all my codes. So looks like delays are over?

Just a heads up: There's seven new games up in akino's store and three new ones up in jamaicanswif's store as of this post.

I think they've damn near covered the entire Amazon XBLA catalog by now.

Yes my request was answered. I am now purchasing Band of Bugs, Eets: Chowdown and Commanders Attack. Wow these guys are both great.

Man I'm on my 12th code from these guys and the more I think about it the more I think someone has leaked the key generator Microsoft gave to Amazon.

Akino has "Ticket to Ride" up now. With Carcassonne and Catan, he's got the niche board gaming fans pretty well covered.

Ordered Castle Crashers, Lumines Live, The Dishwasher, and Mega Man 9 from both so far. Have gotten all my codes and they work of course. Highly recommend these two sellers.

Definitely going to pick up Outrun Online and Ikaruga when I get a hold of more cash this coming week.

28 dollars for 6 arcade titles, what a steal...just hope they get Gunstar Heroes, TMNT: Turtles in Time, and MvC2 when they get released.

Decided to try it out with Castlevania

If it works out good, I can see myself picking up Peggle. Possibly Megaman and Bomberman Live

[quote name='Shinoto']Decided to try it out with Castlevania

If it works out good, I can see myself picking up Peggle. Possibly Megaman and Bomberman Live[/QUOTE]

It's like heroine, once you get a taste, you will be fully addicted. I've bought around 20 codes from these guys so far and counting. I've only got a handful left that these guys offer that I don't have, and will probably end up picking them up. :drool:

[quote name='xeno']how long does it take to get your code?[/QUOTE]

From my experience, shortest was 20 minutes and the longest was two days.

Akino now says away until June 10th. I e-mail him and he replied:

"Am not away just needed to finish up sum school work sorry again for the wait "
- akino91783

AHHH....
And I am still waiting on a code from 06/01...
Oh well, looks like I will be waiting a little longer - not a huge deal. Can't beat the price!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RiPPn']I ordered a 1600 pt card from akino91783 and 3 of the Hasbro games from jamaicanswif268 this morning before I went to sleep. Woke up and had all my codes. So looks like delays are over?[/QUOTE]

He sells points cards, for how much. Darn I missed it.

[quote name='Cameron4All']AHHH....
And I am still waiting on a code from 06/01...
Oh well, looks like I will be waiting a little longer - not a huge deal. Can't beat the price![/QUOTE]
I'm waiting on 4 codes between the two of them from 6/1 as well.

I just bought around 8 ( i think ) a couple days earlier and received the codes the following day.

As long as they come within a few days, I'll be happy.

Jamaican is back up & looks like he has added 12+1 Live Cards for $30...actually may just be one of them. I just opened it, and it doesn't show multiples being available. So good luck, first come, first serve maybe.

For those of you still waiting on their codes, I received this message from akino yesterday, which he wanted me to pass along:

"Hey man i know you're a member of Cheapassgamers.com just wanted you tell everyone that bought games codes from me in the last 3 days that they items,gonna be ship soon.Just trying to finish up with school and finals this is what my sellers account is looking like now THANKS AGAIN

Selling Reminders:
Leave feedback: 162 items
Awaiting payments: 22 items
Need to ship: 167 items"

So, basically, a more detailed version of the response he sent to VAPhishen.

I had previously requested that he upload Metal Slug 3 and Ticket to Ride, both of which I bought as soon they went up, and it took about three days for each one to get to me, but aside from that, I've been receiving all my codes within hours, if not minutes.

Quick question about ebay/paypal, if I have a credit card linked to my paypal account (which currently has $5.94 in it) and I buy one of the $6 codes will paypal automatically take the remaining 6 pennies out of the cc?

^^ Yes, they do the same if you have a bank account linked as well, that's the reason for linking accounts in the first place.

[quote name='RiPPn']^^ Yes, they do the same if you have a bank account linked as well, that's the reason for linking accounts in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Alright thanks, Im a noob at paypal/ebay right now.

bread's done
Back