Xbox One CAG Game Night

I'm always on bf.. Join up n party up.. I don't play rookie mode though.. I hate shooting fuckers and them not dropping... Same with bf hard-line.. But I'll play mostly anything I have ...

Asked judge Richard Berman if he'd like to join us tomorrow. He's my new favorite person

To those like who the fuck is that? He's the saint who vacated Tom Brady's suspension
I don't know whether to love him or to hate him. On one hand, I can't stand the douche that is Tom Brady or the Patriots (being a Dolphin fan). On the other, I have Tom Brady in my fantasy league.

I'm always on bf.. Join up n party up.. I don't play rookie mode though.. I hate shooting fuckers and them not dropping... Same with bf hard-line.. But I'll play mostly anything I have ...
Could you please explain what you mean by "rookie mode?" I don't have the game yet, but I've never heard of any FPS having a "rookie mode."

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please explain what you mean by "rookie mode?" I don't have the game yet, but I've never heard of any FPS having a "rookie mode."
My presumption is that he likes to play on "hardcore" mode or whatever it's called. The mode where there's no radar or mini map.

My presumption is that he likes to play on "hardcore" mode or whatever it's called. The mode where there's no radar or mini map.
Oh, if that's the case, we probably won't be playing any FPS together. Lol! I don't play enough online FPS games to be that good to play hardcore modes.

I don't know whether to love him or to hate him. On one hand, I can't stand the douche that is Tom Brady or the Patriots (being a Dolphin fan). On the other, I have Tom Brady in my fantasy league.
It's all good, I'd be salty too after 15 years of beat downs lol

No hate Omen. I just meant both you and Segregate have said - on seperate occasions - that you had to go walk the dog. Thus, the Dog Walkers. It was just a joke.

Chill out. More ruffles. Less hate. If you want, we can try to hit Round 50 in Advanced Warfare Exo Survival mode again...
Where was the hate, or people non chill?

I quoted you and replaced dog walker with green God, then had an opinion on gamenight, I am failing to see any hate or non chill. I pretty much am chilled 24/7 or 4/20, however you want to put it.

I will continue my ruffles and wierd dialogue when we play. Green God just clearing that up.

Taking family out camping this weekend to get in tune with nature as well. That's super chill. Can't watch to catch some walleye on my boat.

Walleye? That's the tastiest fish known to man. I have loved it since childhood. Hard to come by here in this place since we're surrounded by saltwater.

All the walleye I catch are slime free, that's gross. I might get some perch too.

I am leaving tommorrow after my daughters birthday bash at Swings n things. So I'll be on tonight normal time for people wanting to party up.

So...Evolve tonight?

CMoney - do we have your GT?
No, it's not on the list. It's Don CMoney. I'm on EST. I'll try to get in some SP for practice. Mics?

I also have Halo: MCC, & Rare Replay, & will be getting EA Access as early as next month. Hopefully FH2 by the end of the year. Been waiting for a better price drop for the ultimate bundle.

No, it's not on the list. It's Don CMoney. I'm on EST. I'll try to get in some SP for practice. Mics?

I also have Halo: MCC, & Rare Replay, & will be getting EA Access as early as next month. Hopefully FH2 by the end of the year. Been waiting for a better price drop for the ultimate bundle.
Mics are a must for evolve. I'm gonna add you to the op now.

Anyone else I've forgotten let me know.

Myself, Student, BrownWing, and...I'm sure others are in EST as well. Starting time ranges from 9 PM ish to 10:30 PM EST. I wouldn't say SP is necessary for Evolve - most of us haven't played all that many matches. I would load it up to go through the tutorial though - I believe at least part of it is required prior to starting up MP (or SP with bots).

*edit* Also, looks like Meteor Goliath was added to the game in an update vs DLC (free character, will be available in-game from now forward).

Myself, Student, BrownWing, and...I'm sure others are in EST as well. Starting time ranges from 9 PM ish to 10:30 PM EST. I wouldn't say SP is necessary for Evolve - most of us haven't played all that many matches. I would load it up to go through the tutorial though - I believe at least part of it is required prior to starting up MP (or SP with bots).

*edit* Also, looks like Meteor Goliath was added to the game in an update vs DLC (free character, will be available in-game from now forward).
I may be a few minutes later depending on when everyone heads to bed in my house. You guys get it started and I'll see about joining. With 5 we can do custom matches which let's you add some fun modifiers

My bad about last night guys. Never got a chance to use the TV before I ended up falling asleep. Friday's aren't the best for me

Though not without some technical glitches (i.e. joining private lobbies) and some of the longest loading in a next-gen game, Evolve was fun last night - props to Private Xbox for taking over hosting duties and setting up some fairly balanced matches (except for the three in which I was slaughtered as the Monster, hence his demotion). 

Yeah, it was fun last night. Although been following the thread since day 1, it was my first game night. It was chill, not serious. Had some laughs. Earthk1ller joined us towards the very end, so that was cool. If we play again, I think I would have to be the monster, because I was the only one who hasn't play as the monster.

Btw, coming from using the cheap 360 headset, the Xbox One headset volume is low, even at max volume. I had to turn off the A/C in my room, in order to hear people. If I start participating in more game nights, I might have to invest in a better headset. Maybe on BF.

Yeah, it was fun last night. Although been following the thread since day 1, it was my first game night. It was chill, not serious. Had some laughs. Earthk1ller joined us towards the very end, so that was cool. If we play again, I think I would have to be the monster, because I was the only one who hasn't play as the monster.

Btw, coming from using the cheap 360 headset, the Xbox One headset volume is low, even at max volume. I had to turn off the A/C in my room, in order to hear people. If I start participating in more game nights, I might have to invest in a better headset. Maybe on BF.
Huh, I'm using the standard/cheap XB1 headset and haven't had any issues...

Huh, I'm using the standard/cheap XB1 headset and haven't had any issues...
No, there is nothing wrong with it. It works. I used it for the first time last night. It's just I noticed it wasn't as loud as the headset that came with the 360. I'm not the only one that's noticed this. It's possible it may have not been plugged in fully. I don't think so, but it's possible. I plugged it into my computer, & it was much louder then last night. It could just very well be that my A/C is just a bit louder. It's not the A/C I used to have.

Gonna set up a new poll for this week. Anybody got anything they want that hasn't been included yet?

Glad you guys got a good session in. Probably better I didn't make it. Ended up working 12 hours today, and it will be the nicest day out of the weekend so it may been a long holiday for me. On call sucks

I'm taking some time off. My recent concussion set back is really messing with me again. I got blurred(double) vision,headaches starting again,and other issues starting again.this is bullshit i love to game and now i gotta put it back down until i feel better. I'm still gonna visit this site cuz you guys are pretty cool. If you see me online not playing minecraft it's probably because I'm feeling better that day. Anyway.. catch up with you CAGS later.

I'm taking some time off. My recent concussion set back is really messing with me again. I got blurred(double) vision,headaches starting again,and other issues starting again.this is bullshit i love to game and now i gotta put it back down until i feel better. I'm still gonna visit this site cuz you guys are pretty cool. If you see me online not playing minecraft it's probably because I'm feeling better that day. Anyway.. catch up with you CAGS later.
Hope you feel better...

New Poll is up in the op
Where's Titanfall? ;)

Damn man, That really stinks to hear. I hope your able to recover quickly and can get back to doing the things you enjoy soon enough.

Lol. You're too funny stryker. Any chance u and Darby wanna get down on some ZAT tonight with me and Champloo?

Evolve is also a possibility of ZAT Doesn't happen

Damn, get better fast EarthKiller. You are the best damn BF helicopter pilot I've ever known. *salute gesture*

Hope to see you our there soon...

Lol. You're too funny stryker. Any chance u and Darby wanna get down on some ZAT tonight with me and Champloo?

Evolve is also a possibility of ZAT Doesn't happen
Missed out on tonight. Just got back home from a friend's 21st birthday party. Spoiler alert: He's a lightweight.

That said, I'm down for tomorrow, but won't be able to make it on until either 9:30 or 10.

Missed out on tonight. Just got back home from a friend's 21st birthday party. Spoiler alert: He's a lightweight.
Which by law, he should be being as you have to be 21 to drink, so his tolerance is going to be null.

But let's get real. Most people sneak parents beers and drinks growing up, and have parties with booze in high school.

Had a blast camping, hiking, canoeing, fishing, cornhole, volleyball, ultimate frisbee. Had like group of 25 was a blast and good to get out in nature.

25 people? Sounds more like a hippie commune than a camping trip lol

And looks like Gears in in the lead so far. I might be a little bit later than 9 but as long as I'm not out working I'll be on tonight

Have you played volleyball, cornhole, or ultimate frisbee with 2 adults and 2 young kids?

You kind of need more people to make games and activities fun. To each their own. I do not live a hermit life.

Have you played volleyball, cornhole, or ultimate frisbee with 2 adults and 2 young kids?

You kind of need more people to make games and activities fun. To each their own. I do not live a hermit life.
I was just kidding man, but that does sounds pretty fun. I wish I had more friends with kids around me to do stuff like that. My older daughter has been camping and we did kayaking and hiking and stuff but my younger daughter can't do fun stuff yet

I'm sure there were 25 people there, Omen. 

tumblr_nqd1kdDCiM1u6fuy9o1_400.gif

bread's done
Back