Xbox One - General Discussion Thread

Dont get why everyone is excited for old games.

However Bonnie Ross would get it.
Because millions of people spent a lot of their college years playing Halo 2 MP. It was COD before COD. There was nothing like it on consoles. Nostalgia always wins out. Plus for $60 that's a ton of value.

Because millions of people spent a lot of their college years playing Halo 2 MP. It was COD before COD. There was nothing like it on consoles. Nostalgia always wins out. Plus for $60 that's a ton of value.
I get that but would still rather spend on limited gaming time on something new and not rehashing the glory days of college.

4 games for 60 bucks is a really good value though.

Not a huge Halo fan so also prolly why I dont get the excitement for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't gotten to watch the conference since I've been doing car work but I'll watch it later. But checking IGN back and forth it sounds like Halo is the only exciting announcement.

$60 is the obvious price. Any money is better than no money, and pricing it above $60 would get them a lot of hate.

Plus as someone who doesn't care about Halo, I might be more willing to give it another try.

Sunset Overdrive has really caught my attention, looks like a ton of fun.  Nothing else has really impressed me.  I know Halo is the big one but I personally couldn't care less about it.  I've already played them all to death I'm not really interested in them again.

Ill say this. Its been a good E3 for Microsoft because its been all about games and not other BS. It hasn't been too exciting because of things that were leaked.

Sunset Overdrive and Halo Collection are the only 2 big releases this holiday that can't be found on other consoles.

I'd say that Halo Collection info was a pretty big bombshell. I mean rumors were that it was coming but 100 maps and only $60 is nice.
It was definitely a surprise but I wanted to see some new exclusive games get announced. Seems like they've just shown a lot of third-party focused content.

bread's done
Back