Xbox One on the way. DRM removed, more details to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunset overdrive looks like a system seller for me!
lol, you're kidding me!
I love Ratchet and Clank til death, but it never was a system seller, so I doubt this game will be one.
Was it just me or did it sound like James Arnold Taylor as the voice actor for that character?

i think alot of single player games will be using the cloud for a.i of other players. so you can't play forza if your not playing on intenret?

Last edited by a moderator:
Serious?!?!

They give the Gladius of Xbox One and they bring the fighting game that should have been on 360 to the One where there will not be that big of a fighting community yet.

Oh well. Only 2 games coming out for the 360 and nothing that makes me see any difference in the One.

Killer Instinct was the only thing that got my interest until finding it only for the One.

Sad so far for this....,..

Serious?!?!

They give the Gladius of Xbox One and they bring the fighting game that should have been on 360 to the One where there will not be that big of a fighting community yet.

Oh well. Only 2 games coming out for the 360 and nothing that makes me see any difference in the One.

Killer Instinct was the only thing that got my interest until finding it only for the One.

Sad so far for this....,..
every 3rd party game coming to x1 is coming to 360 they just never said it

maybe xbox one will allow you to use texture packs lol nothing will be diff then 360 version waht a dumb announcment

Timbo, why are you hanging out on here? I thought you were at E3...
i don't get access to press conf's im in my hotel room

maybe xbox one will allow you to use texture packs lol nothing will be diff then 360 version waht a dumb announcment

Timbo, why are you hanging out on here? I thought you were at E3...
i don't get access to press conf's im in my hotel room
im thinking about going to EA's press conf thi afternoon seeing it's oopen to non media people

nothing has really impressed me on x1 yet. the games i want to play are coming for current gen systems also so why should people pay 400-500 bucks for new system when we can play the major 3rd party games on current gen systems.

I won't buy an Xbox One ever with the current DRM situation so I have no interest in Microsoft's offerings, but these games look pathetic and nothing has caught my interest so far with the icing on the suck cake being Sunset Overdrive.  Even without the DRM issues, this is a pretty pathetic showing of games. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back