Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition $89.99 - Amazon, GameStop, Best Buy

Don't know why people are complaining about not being able to be on CAG in order to know about preorders and whatnot. If you have any form of social media, just follow the site and you'll catch the deals. Quicker to check social media for CAG posts rather than having to check pages of forum posts on the actual website

Would be funny if this came with an amiibo( Shulk or someone in the game ). It would sell out in minutes lmao.

BMilpNf.jpg

Patience comes to the virtuous CAG. It'll be up on BB and GS, most likely. Everybody from here to the Dark Web is eyeing that BB link to get GCU. I also missed out on the initial MM 3DS XL LE edition, waited until GS had it on sale and noe enjoyimg it. Just gotta wait CAG, and have alerts, ready. I wish you all luck in getting this LE, just gotta be trigger happy on buying it.

I preordered it but I am debating on keeping it. The artbook is tempting but the soundtrack is digital and 10 songs.

If it was $10 cheaper than it would be an easier sell on me. Now if it included the Shulk Amiibo I would have no complaints.

Henry, some peoples jobs don't allow them to check social media constantly!
You don't have to check constantly. Go to the bathroom or something and hop on twitter (probably the fastest one to check) once every 1-2 hours and see if the CAG account posted anything. They usually put up stuff pretty quickly. It's just another convenient way to check for deals

I'm as hyped for this game as the next guy but... $30 more for a dinky artbook (looks like softcover?), art cel and USB drive seem like a huge ripoff.

I mean, I get it's a cool looking USB drive and all but still, that's kinda steep. And it only has 10 tracks on it, doesn't seem like it's the full soundtrack.

...Still, preordered.
yeah, this doesn't look good at all.

But i'm preordering it anyway to flip for double the cost!

I was in bed with three women and still managed to order one. I just pulled out my phone went to cag and ordered it instantly and got back to work.

So I've had a long running joke with my friend. 

Xenoblade Chronicles X is my most anticipated game and, sometimes after waking up, I would do a Google search for the title to see if any new stories about the game were published. As a joke, I would take a screenshot of my Google News search and send it to my friend at like 630am...."Looks like nothing new today"

He always said he would rather rub his eyes with sandpaper than play this game. 

Any who ... this finally comes out and I snoozed on the first order. 

Someone, like my status or quote me and say something like, "Hang in there" to make me feel better. Please? 

"Hang in there"
Well...hang in there.

Although I did pre-order one and I'm not sure if I even want it. I mean...come on: 10 track soundtrack? You could fit the whole thing on a 4GB flash drive and everybody knows that. Even in FLAC...Not that I cared for the score that much as I already heard some of it. Flame at me if you like.

Xenoblade Chronicles X is my most anticipated game and, sometimes after waking up, I would do a Google search for the title to see if any new stories about the game were published. As a joke, I would take a screenshot of my Google News search and send it to my friend at like 630am...."Looks like nothing new today"

Someone, like my status or quote me and say something like, "Hang in there" to make me feel better. Please?
Hang in there.

http://www.memes.com/img/133512

Last edited by a moderator:

upload a picture

Last edited by a moderator:
The big downsize to PAX. Coming back home and finding out you missed out on some shit. DAMNYOUPAX
Do you not have a smartphone? I have several friends that went to PAX and they were able to preorder this and several other things that have popped up in the past week without an issue.

Do you not have a smartphone? I have several friends that went to PAX and they were able to preorder this and several other things that have popped up in the past week without an issue.
I think everyone has a smartphone, but his point was he wasn't glued to it because he was at PAX.

I think everyone has a smartphone, but his point was he wasn't glued to it because he was at PAX.
And also managing my 8 month old daughter who was strapped to my chest so she could see the show too.

Following this thread on a smartphone is a bit of a nightmare as it is.

Well people have been collecting video game OSTs in CD format for Gosh what feels like decades. They're selling the OST on a limited edition CD so of course they aren't going to include the entire thing in the CE. Now me personally? I'd much prefer it come as CD or DVD format with a digital code attached that I can download from.

For what it's worth the CD will probably rise in value much more than the CE. If you want an example just search Final Fantasy OSTs on eBay.

Edit: Side note, Square puts their OSTs on DVDs.
But I want Master Quality, what they recorded in studio, not limited Lossless PCM bullshit at 16/44. If they sell me an OST at that instead of hosing me with the latter I'll bite.

But I want Master Quality, what they recorded in studio, not limited Lossless PCM bullshit at 16/44. If they sell me an OST at that instead of hosing me with the latter I'll bite.
Much as I'd love to too most won't even think of doing that because of "costs" and the general public hasn't really caught on to differences between CD quality and the HQ 96/192KHz sampling rates. Heck, if the general public understood the sound compression process, we might have all been still rockin' with vinyl records.

...Not that there's anything wrong with that.

bread's done
Back