You can't lock the OTT until a new one is created!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DT778']I wouldn't be surprised if 2D also got down on Boone's Farm.[/QUOTE]

I used to drink that in High School, only because it was $2.00 a bottle.

that and Mad Dog 20/20

I perfer fruity/sweet drinks over hard alcohol any day. that being said I also perfer a dry martini over a girly drink as well.

We went to red lobster last night because we had gift cards. It's alright, nothing gourmet or haute/nouveux. Not exactly easy on the stomach. Babysitter overcharged though.

Speaking of Mad Dog 20/20... we also drank a fair bit of this during the very early years of high school. It used to come in a 2-liter bottle... and was really cheap (and nauseating).

PurplePassion.jpg

The new netflix update for the 360 is kind of annoying. It's nice having all seasons of a show in one area, but scrolling down 100 episodes isn't fun.

[quote name='Trakan']The new netflix update for the 360 is kind of annoying. It's nice having all seasons of a show in one area, but scrolling down 100 episodes isn't fun.[/QUOTE]

You mean there's changes other then Kinect support? Maybe they've made it not suck royally on lower bandwidth. Probably not, but a boy can dream, can't he?

[quote name='crunchewy']You mean there's changes other then Kinect support? Maybe they've made it not suck royally on lower bandwidth. Probably not, but a boy can dream, can't he?[/QUOTE]
They've had it for a week or so now, though they did a mass consolidation of the rest yesterday.

It should just show the latest episode that you haven't seen yet rather than force you to start from the beginning.

Smirnoff makes you so fuckin' bloated when you have more than one. Coats your throat and you can just feel it all swishing around in your stomach. :puke: [quote name='DT778']fucking Mad Dog. First and I think maybe the only alcohol I've sworn to never drink again.[/QUOTE]:lol:

I remember getting people to buy those for us as a teen. Cheap, and so many disgusting flavors like blue, green, purple, orange, etc. :whistle2:&

[quote name='Maklershed']Hayden Panatierre was outrageously hot on Conan last night.[/QUOTE]

And pretty funny, too. "YOU'RE NOT MY DADDY!"

[quote name='DT778']fucking Mad Dog. First and I think maybe the only alcohol I've sworn to never drink again.[/QUOTE]

Ex-fuckin-actly.

I bought a bottle in desperation from a corner store down in the French Quarter while drinking on Bourbon St.

I scrounged $2 from friends and strangers to buy it to try to keep the drunkness level even... even pleasantly inebriated, I forced myself to drink about 1/3 of the bottle and then gave it away. fucking total bummer.

[quote name='seanr1221']Joined a gym across the street. My old gym was 30 minutes away. This should be nicer.[/QUOTE]

I want to join one but they all want direct access to my bank account. No fucking way.

For Smirnoff, I don't care for Ice (which I think is their "regular" flavor). Bought I had a 6 or 12 pack that had all these different flavors. The Green Apple was ok, but my favorite was the Raspberry one. I also want to try their blueberry / lemonade one. That one sounded like it could be good.

As for martinis, never had one. There is a place that has them cheap on Monday nights (iirc) for 99 cents. I just hate going out alone. Always feels awkward.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You have no taste, JStryker. How old are you, anyway?[/QUOTE]

In 15 1/2 hours, I'll be 22.

And for what it's worth, I haven't drank a whole lot. Only times really are if my dad buys some (which he hasn't in a while) or if we go down to Buffalo Wild Wings.

Smirnoff Ice isn't a flavor, I don't think, but a brand. The blueberry lemonade isn't Ice, but a Smirnoff "Mixed Drink," I think, which is slightly more alcoholic than Ice.

Either way, I personally just go for Smirnoff Vodka... easier and cheaper.

Who am I kidding. I'm too cheap for that most of the time. Skoal, Svedka, or Wolfschmidt. You know, quality.

Check out Wodka. (Vodka) cheap and tasty. I actually drank two bottles of Smirnoff vodka tonight my roommate bought. Holla.

Beatnic Poetry Reading at my 10 year old's school today. All the 4th grade kids were dressed in black and wearing dark sunglasses, and read their poems. It's was fun. My kid was a bit quiet so I don't think anybody really could hear it, but I'm proud of him. He wrote an awesome poem.

Wow, I have never actually listened to that Friday song but I seriously didnt know it was so completely nonsensical. She doesnt even try to make the song.....a song.....its basically just statements.

She didn't write the song. But to be honest I like it for all of the humor it has spawned, if only for Colbert singing it on Kimmel's show.

Music. Hit up Trak. Tell him to hook you up with my account. Rock I'd hook you up hut your brother is a dick. Tell him to go get raped in Halo.

I just used the search feature in windows for the first time -- well, purposefully for the first time. I couldn't find a song and I searched for the file name since I knew it. It makes me hate only knowing windows.

[quote name='Eviltude']I just used the search feature in windows for the first time -- well, purposefully for the first time. I couldn't find a song and I searched for the file name since I knew it. It makes me hate only knowing windows.[/QUOTE]

you gotta learn the tricks to make windows search work right... it's balls for sure.
but unless you're running a linux distro with the updatedb/locate commands and are good with a command line, you'll be worse off since you'd have to learn to use the find command. :)

I wish I knew linux, but I don't really have the initiative to switch at this point. I'm all for open source, but I am content with being semi-compatible with people at school.

[quote name='Eviltude']I wish I knew linux, but I don't really have the initiative to switch at this point. I'm all for open source, but I am content with being semi-compatible with people at school.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you have a laptop or desktop you're using (not a netbook).
If so, go here:
http://www.ubuntu.com/desktop/get-ubuntu/download

Download and burn the CD.
Pop it in your CD/DVD drive and reboot.
Make sure your computer boots off the CD.
When the installer starts you'll be given an option of "try" or "install". Use try.
You probably won't be able to save files, but you can certainly try playing an MP3 and browse the web to see how the interface suits you.

Linux is a lot more friendly now than it was when I started mucking with it in 1998. :lol:

If you think most of what you need can be done in Ubuntu, get an external drive, back up your shit, and try installing Ubuntu as your OS.
I'd be willing to answer some question if you try it out.
With a little help from me, Chika was running Ubuntu on her old laptop for a bit.

Damn Bulletstorm. Started it up this week (only got to chapter 3 thus far), but I now have that song in the beginning stuck in my head.

"Burn Baby Burn".

On a different note, thinking of going to Uno's for dinner tomorrow night. I haven't been there in ages. And I liked their rattlesnake pasta last time I went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back