You can't lock the OTT until a new one is created!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Linux is a lot more friendly now than it was when I started mucking with it in 1998. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I think I could hear your hairline recede when you said that.

Oh yeah, Bulletstorm. I need to add that to my list of games I want to buy but will never get around to playing.

Seriously, I am so out of the gaming loop... it's really sad...

What else notable has come out for the Wii/360 since August? Or DS I suppose.

Nothing worth mentioning. I did like Homefront, but it's about four hours long and it got some pretty bad reviews, so take that for what it's worth.

Other than that, it's been nothing but Black Ops for me.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Crysis 2 is kind of boring.[/QUOTE]

I've heard good things.

Portal 2 comes out Tuesday (& Socom 4). Mass Effect 3 comes out before too long iirc.

I'm still not sold on Portal 2. Granted, I haven't read much on it, but I just don't know how a $60 Portal game would work. Here's hoping it's stellar.

[quote name='Eviltude']I've heard good things.

Portal 2 comes out Tuesday (& Socom 4). Mass Effect 3 comes out before too long iirc.[/QUOTE]

Same here, and that's why I decided to give it a go. But alas, it's just...I don't know...it feels like a prettier Killzone.

[quote name='Rocko']I'm still not sold on Portal 2. Granted, I haven't read much on it, but I just don't know how a $60 Portal game would work. Here's hoping it's stellar.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw it at the store today and couldn't believe that were charging that much.

[quote name='Rocko']Oh yeah, Bulletstorm. I need to add that to my list of games I want to buy but will never get around to playing.

Seriously, I am so out of the gaming loop... it's really sad...

What else notable has come out for the Wii/360 since August? Or DS I suppose.[/QUOTE]
Ghost Trick, Monster Tale, and Radiant Historia for the DS.

Any of you lads real name Thomas Garcia?

Cheapy just talking about the Sweat Suit Cocktail from Jackass 3 is making me wanna throw up all over again. I'm getting nauseous.

Yeah it was the only thing that grossed me out the entire time. I was seriously just a split second away from puking. My eyes were watering and my mouth was filling with saliva and I started dry heaving. There was someone in the theater that really did go through with it. We could hear the splash and a row of people jumped out of their seats. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Linux is a lot more friendly now than it was when I started mucking with it in 1998. :lol:.[/QUOTE]

Dear Frosty,

:oldman:

Sincerely,

The Pot

[quote name='LuckyFurby']Two snowmen are hanging out in a field, one turns the other and goes "hey, do you smell carrots!?"[/QUOTE]

JJ alt, anyone?

I get to go to work today for a 7 hour computer downtime. They're going to have 7 people scheduled as opposed to our regular 4. Which means someone will be looking over my shoulder so I can't internet surf, do sudoku or read a book.

Comic people - what comics/graphic novels should I get for my ipad comic app? I got Y The Last Man and Transmetropolitan. Manthing says I should also get Fables. Anything else?

(I already have the hard copies of Watchmen, V for Vendetta, and first two books of Walking Dead)

[quote name='Heyjjsback']Are you kidding, even I could do better than that.

Heeeeyyy......[/QUOTE]

No you couldn't. Eat a dick and get the fuck out again. We all still hate you.

[quote name='Maklershed']Comic people - what comics/graphic novels should I get for my ipad comic app? I got Y The Last Man and Transmetropolitan. Manthing says I should also get Fables. Anything else?

(I already have the hard copies of Watchmen, V for Vendetta, and first two books of Walking Dead)[/QUOTE]

Personally, I like the Batman graphic novels like Hush. You could try that if you like Batman.

I feel you flowery. Really makes me wish pearl jam won their lawsuit. I didn't go see silver sun pickups because it was twenty dollars in fees on top of the ticket price.

Also big ups to kidd and dirk for showing up tonight.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I feel you flowery. Really makes me wish pearl jam won their lawsuit. I didn't go see silver sun pickups because it was twenty dollars in fees on top of the ticket price.

Also big ups to kidd and dirk for showing up tonight.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that would have been nice. I was really surprised that Ticketmaster was the only option being that is on campus at UK. Both the venues and Ticketmaster have a fucking monopoly on this shit and it aint fair.

$61 is the most I have spent on a concert ticket but it should really be worth it.

[quote name='zewone']Music. Hit up Trak. Tell him to hook you up with my account. Rock I'd hook you up hut your brother is a dick. Tell him to go get raped in Halo.[/QUOTE]
lol

[quote name='Maklershed']Comic people - what comics/graphic novels should I get for my ipad comic app? I got Y The Last Man and Transmetropolitan. Manthing says I should also get Fables. Anything else?

(I already have the hard copies of Watchmen, V for Vendetta, and first two books of Walking Dead)[/QUOTE]

Preacher is pretty crazy. That and Scalped are pretty good. Y: The Last man was probably my favorite graphic novel of late.

I was looking for a new series to watch, but I think I might go back to Alias, for now, and finally watch the last couple of seasons.

I was tempted to watch Borgias, I haven't checked it out though. I'm watching Camelot which has been pretty damn good so far.

Also, free HBO preview weekend going on now, I got Game of Thrones on the DVR, lets see if its any good.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I was tempted to watch Borgias, I haven't checked it out though. I'm watching Camelot which has been pretty damn good so far.

Also, free HBO preview weekend going on now, I got Game of Thrones on the DVR, lets see if its any good.[/QUOTE]

If it's half as good as the books it's gonna be amazing.

Got lots of chores done today. Garage is semi-cleaned and semi-organized, stuff is boxed up for charity, winter sporting equipment is out of the family room and packed up/stored in the garage, lawn mower is ready to go for the season, and the dogs went for a walk to the store and back with us. Now Frosty is going to mow the lawn while I take apart the grill, hopefully not setting myself or anything else on fire in the process to clean the venturis so we can grill some pizza for dinner. Hopefully I can drop all the boxes of stuff at Goodwill on my day off this week.

Damn, thats a lot of work for a Sunday, Chika. I just got back from baseball practice and grilled some burgers and steak. Nice to see the sun again.

[quote name='Number83']Damn, thats a lot of work for a Sunday, Chika. I just got back from baseball practice and grilled some burgers and steak. Nice to see the sun again.[/QUOTE]

slacker.

Crossed. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back