Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

[quote name='wiggyx']Yeah, that's some high-end gaming goodness there. Nothing to be ashamed of. Quantity is what it is, but it's hard to beat really nice, unique and/or rare items.[/QUOTE]

Many thanks! I'm a bit torn, as I know some of these things are probably worth quite a bit, but I simply can't bring myself to even consider selling the signed books.

I'm also a big poster fan. I blew up a high-res of the original Half Life jewel case and have a poster of that and a bunch of other things. Ran out of walls in my room though, lol.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I think there are probably a few people in this thread who would be willing to pay you just to clean/organize your space. But I can't judge a man with a Pico.[/quote]
absolutely. so long as it isn't mine, I -love- organizing. it provides such a sense of accomplishment, and for a person who appreciates both design and function, there's little that's better.

my sister in law is a brilliant decorator but she wouldn't even attempt my big brothers play room (sorry I don't dig the 'man cave' title) because she didn't understand what all was there. so she gave me the job of creating an organized space when they moved to chicago. it came out AMAZING if I may say so myself. he wanted all his friends to come over to see. sadly, they were all in atlanta, dallas, and phoenix. XD

No no no, Monster Rancher. More specifically, this one. A lack of Monster Hunter is perfectly acceptable, but a lack of Monster Rancher is on the verge of insanity. Okay, not really, but it's a damn good game that I think she be in any ridiculously large DS collection.
yeah. I knew that. ( >_

[quote name='wiggyx']:D

Since repro talk will be heavily policed by NeedlerMcSmokeyPotHead, I'll send you a pm about it.

Oh man, I just wanna case these up SOOOOO badly for you! :p

Oh my, yes.

They do take up a lot of space. But, that's the tradeoff for having all your cars in consistent, purdy cases ;)

They're pretty much the same size as original Genesis hard cases if you want a reference for their dimensions.

Yes, photobucket will provide you with BBcode links. They look like [ IMG ] www.photocucket.com/yourpic [ /IMG ][/QUOTE]

You realize making a post about me and then taking it to PM doesn't avoid you breaking the sites TOS. Nor did it avoid you getting called out by me. You already had your illegal operation shut down here and another site and you still don't give up.

Sending a link to your repros in a PM is still against the TOS. I point is out because mods are slow and you keep trying to take advantage. It took them almost two weeks to shut down your last thread. All while you profit off of illegal copyright infringement. Just because the Repros aren't US releases doesn't make it legal. You don't seem to understand discussion of that is prohibited on here. Let alone trying to still run sales of it through your site. You're custom modding is one thing. All I can do is bad mouth that. Discussing a certain repro is fine you are allowed to talk about them but you are advocating where to obtain the ones that are unlicnesed which isn't.

I know a lot of people who would love to dump illegal roms on a cartridge and print a goob label and make profit too.

Nintendo age is one of the few popular sites that will condone your practices. I can tell you for certain multiple people have reported that site and members to Nintendo Anti piracy.
https://ap.nintendo.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Just started to really unpack some of my stuff, here are some of my portable system.

was console when I was a kid (and kept non of it), then from pretty much warcraft1 forward was a pc gamer so while I like to have a nice collection, just don't have the time/desire to hunt down retro systems. I will stick with VC for those so nothing really old school.

Pic still missing a few items.
one of zelda 3ds is open so no, I do not have 3 zelda 3ds.

systems that are open.
ac vita
psp go
gundam vs gundam
blue 3ds xl
zelda 3ds
silver mciro
and the dsi and dsi xl that I haven't found their boxes yet.

IMAG0098_1.jpg

[quote name='Squarehard']Nice rack.

This has to be the second time in a week I've got to make this comment, and I like it! :3[/QUOTE]

and unlike the first time you didnt get punched for that comment lol

Putting pics on photobucket. Will have them up shortly. Like I said before, my collection is quite small compared to Squarehard, Wiggy, or Skiizim, but it's a nice size and I'm certainly proud of it.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Ooh, nice rack:cool: (am I cool yet)

But seriously, that's a sweet setup. Nice and organized, and the silver PS2 looks excellent:applause:[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I need a way to display all of my PS2 titles. There are a lot of them hiding on the bottom rack of the shelf that I really wanna show off. ;)

And I agree, the silver PS2 is quite the looker. Don't see too many of them around.

[quote name='Vinny']Man... am I the only one who doesn't collect systems?:lol:[/QUOTE]

If I don't plan on getting games for it I don't collect them.

Now I get why you aksed that. He has a NES and a gamecube yet posted no pictures of games for either one lol. Something tells me he just didn't post pics. That's all I get as to why he would have a NES hooked up. Unless he has like one game or a flash cart.

He probably got a good price. I have almost been in that situation myself.

[quote name='FlyingAce39']Sorry about the giant pictures, guys. I resized them to 800x600, but apparently, they didn't save.[/QUOTE]

Needs some OG Xbox to complete the gen ;)

Something I'm wondering...does anybody have an Apple Pippin in their collection? I want to find a console, the Power Rangers Zeo game, and maybe 3-4 other games for it. But it's never on eBay or it the local game shops. Is it rare/valuable? Or does nobody give a shit? The games never even show up on ebay.

There is one on ebay ATM, and has been there for a while, but it says "it's from USA?". And the seller wants $500 for it and it may or may not be for this region/have all the hook ups. Not the best option, despite being the only one available. I think I'll pass.

[quote name='needler420']If I don't plan on getting games for it I don't collect them.

Now I get why you aksed that. He has a NES and a gamecube yet posted no pictures of games for either one lol. Something tells me he just didn't post pics. That's all I get as to why he would have a NES hooked up. Unless he has like one game or a flash cart.

He probably got a good price. I have almost been in that situation myself.[/QUOTE]

Hey now, I have games! There was a cartridge in the NES. It's the triple pack cartridge that came with the bundle originally. It included Super Mario Bros., Duck Hunt, and World Class Track Meet. It just stays in the NES because it's the only game I have for it.

And I have a Gamecube game. It's a very lonely Gamecube game, but it IS a Gamecube game! LOL

In the very last picture, squeezed in there somewhere, is my copy of Call of Duty 2: Big Red One. Yeah... there wasn't a huge selection to choose from at Gamestop when I picked up the Gamecube. I picked up the Gamecube last week at Gamestop with a black OEM controller, the cables, the game, the microphone that comes with Mario Party 6, and even a 1-year protection plan all together for $28.

The NES was found in the basement of an old widow. I found it down there when I was helping clean the basement out and she said that it had been sitting down there for ages, so she just gave it to me. It's in impeccable shape. It looks like it was only used once or twice. No marks on it, no dust, and everything appeared to have been wrapped back up in the original wrappings. That's the best score I've ever had.

I keep a towel over the NES when it's not being used, but I think I'm gonna put it back in its box. The towel will help keep the dust off of it, but keeping it in the box will ensure it.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Something I'm wondering...does anybody have an Apple Pippin in their collection? I want to find a console, the Power Rangers Zeo game, and maybe 3-4 other games for it. But it's never on eBay or it the local game shops. Is it rare/valuable? Or does nobody give a shit? The games never even show up on ebay.

There is one on ebay ATM, and has been there for a while, but it says "it's from USA?". And the seller wants $500 for it and it may or may not be for this region/have all the hook ups. Not the best option, despite being the only one available. I think I'll pass.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of it.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Something I'm wondering...does anybody have an Apple Pippin in their collection? I want to find a console, the Power Rangers Zeo game, and maybe 3-4 other games for it. But it's never on eBay or it the local game shops. Is it rare/valuable? Or does nobody give a shit? The games never even show up on ebay.

There is one on ebay ATM, and has been there for a while, but it says "it's from USA?". And the seller wants $500 for it and it may or may not be for this region/have all the hook ups. Not the best option, despite being the only one available. I think I'll pass.[/QUOTE]

Japanese ones are easier to get than American systems I believe. If i remember correctly the Japanese ones were white, the US ones were black. I was big into trying to get every system like 7-8 years ago. Was going to buy a pippin and a bandai playdia, but never did.

[quote name='Squarehard']It's okay, I don't either Vinny.[/QUOTE]

Thank god you don't. If you did, I can only imagine your issues with space.:lol:

@FlyingAce39

Please stop with the double posting. Just edit your post if you have something to add. ~_~

That being said, nice collection. :3

[quote name='Vinny']Thank god you don't. If you did, I can only imagine your issues with space.:lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't even want to imagine that. @_@

[quote name='wiggyx']Pippin = Meh to the max.

Only worth it if you're a real fanatic about console collecting IMO.[/QUOTE]

I only want one for the Power Rangers Zeo game lol. Only console it was released for.

[quote name='Squarehard']@FlyingAce39

Please stop with the double posting. Just edit your post if you have something to add. ~_~

That being said, nice collection. :3

I don't even want to imagine that. @_@[/QUOTE]

Sorry. Old habits die hard. Thank you for asking politely and not being a total ass about it. :D

Thanks for the compliments!

[quote name='FlyingAce39']Sorry. Old habits die hard. Thank you for asking politely and not being a total ass about it. :D

Thanks for the compliments![/QUOTE]

:bouncy:

Due to everyone stating I need to case up, I've bought cases to take care of all my disc only Saturn and sega cd. Does anyone have suggestions on how to case up loose dreamcast and ps1 games? I don't want to use DVD cases as I'd lose the uniformity.

And also, what is the best thing to use to case up GB games?

[quote name='Mirpkered']Due to everyone stating I need to case up, I've bought cases to take care of all my disc only Saturn and sega cd. Does anyone have suggestions on how to case up loose dreamcast and ps1 games? I don't want to use DVD cases as I'd lose the uniformity.

And also, what is the best thing to use to case up GB games?[/QUOTE]

You should just make cover art (assuming you have a working printer) for the loose ones when you put them in DVD cases. As many have mentioned before, places like coverartproject have specific custom artwork that have been scaled to fit a DVD case, and the spines will then all match with one another, so the uniformity shouldn't be a huge issue since you will have a new line of consistency of spine art to those loose ones. ;D

As far as GB games goes, for GBA games obviously just the old DS cases with the slot for them, but for GB games the same case applies, but generally people just removes the bottom portion of the slot so you can fit the entire GB cart in.

I actually ordered cases for my GBA stuff but thecoverproject didn't have all my Saturn and sega CD games. I'm going to look at some other sites for those and see what I can find.

I have a bunch of original cased dreamcast and ps1 so that's why I'd rather not go with the DVD cases for those. That's what I meant by uniformity. Didn't mean to confuse :)

For the GB stuff, I might go with the DS gases but I will try it with 1 first and see what the look like.

[quote name='Mirpkered']I actually ordered cases for my GBA stuff but thecoverproject didn't have all my Saturn and sega CD games. I'm going to look at some other sites for those and see what I can find.

I have a bunch of original cased dreamcast and ps1 so that's why I'd rather not go with the DVD cases for those. That's what I meant by uniformity. Didn't mean to confuse :)

For the GB stuff, I might go with the DS gases but I will try it with 1 first and see what the look like.[/QUOTE]

If you're really careful, you can actually pry the CD holding part out of the back of jewel cases, and put new artwork in. They're relatively cheap compared to most caseshttp://www.amazon.com/Americopy-Standard-Jewel-Case-Assembled/dp/B002ROILQM/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1364314623&sr=8-5&keywords=jewel+case. It definitely takes a bit more work, but if you don't want to rebox all your games, it'll do the job;)

ok I have to ask. how many of you alphabetize your collection. It seems like 50/50 from the pictures. I know when I took pictures of my collection some games where out of order and it drove me crazy. I had to redo it . pictures to come later

http://imgur.com/a/UuJBI

Finally got around to taking pics and uploading them.

I'm missing AvP PS3 game, Assassin's Creed 2 PS3 game, Dead Space 2 PS3 game (all 3 are loaned out to friends), and not pictured is the SNES and GoW2 Lancer (from Amazon).

Here is my Transformers collection as well to boot.

http://imgur.com/a/eZxTp

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='camelking6969']ok I have to ask. how many of you alphabetize your collection. It seems like 50/50 from the pictures. I know when I took pictures of my collection some games where out of order and it drove me crazy. I had to redo it . pictures to come later[/QUOTE]

I think we discussed this earlier but yeah, it is about 50/50. Some of us just don't have the room to perfectly organize things using any reasonable method.

[quote name='camelking6969']
stupid camera phone sucks lol[/QUOTE]

Very nice collection. I remember when my collection was mostly focused on one system... things were much easier to track back then.:lol:

[quote name='def PD']http://imgur.com/a/UuJBI

I'm missing AvP PS3 game, Assassin's Creed 2 PS3 game, Dead Space 2 PS3 game (all 3 are loaned out to friends), and not pictured is the GoW2 Lancer (from Amazon).

http://imgur.com/a/eZxTp[/QUOTE]

Very nice collections! What's that giant Omega Supreme box?

[quote name='Vinny']I think we discussed this earlier but yeah, it is about 50/50. Some of us just don't have the room to perfectly organize things using any reasonable method.

Very nice collection. I remember when my collection was mostly focused on one system... things were much easier to track back then.:lol:

Very nice collections! What's that giant Omega Supreme box?[/QUOTE]
I used to have a 360, but it sat unplayed for like 18 months. so I sold it and have just been doing all sony stuff. ps3,ps2,psp, and vita. you are right it is a lot easier

[quote name='camelking6969']ok I have to ask. how many of you alphabetize your collection. It seems like 50/50 from the pictures. I know when I took pictures of my collection some games where out of order and it drove me crazy. I had to redo it . pictures to come later[/QUOTE]

I'm a bit OCD about alphabetizing my stuff. I do it first by series 0-Z, and then chronologically withing that.

I'm missing AvP PS3 game, Assassin's Creed 2 PS3 game, Dead Space 2 PS3 game (all 3 are loaned out to friends), and not pictured is the SNES and GoW2 Lancer (from Amazon).

Very nice:applause:but you are missing Wind Waker:shame:

[quote name='camelking6969']I used to have a 360, but it sat unplayed for like 18 months. so I sold it and have just been doing all sony stuff. ps3,ps2,psp, and vita. you are right it is a lot easier[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had a fairly large 360 collection but then converted over to the PS3 due MS refusing to fix a broken tray on a refurb they sent me for my constantly RRoDing 360 (I had to send it to them three times in ~2.5 years). After I repurchased 360, I never bothered re-building the collection. Looking back at it now, I'm missing a ton of great games from this generation but I just don't feel the need to re-buy them.

[quote name='Vinny']Yeah, I had a fairly large 360 collection but then converted over to the PS3 due MS refusing to fix a broken tray on a refurb they sent me for my constantly RRoDing 360 (I had to send it to them three times in ~2.5 years). After I repurchased 360, I never bothered re-building the collection. Looking back at it now, I'm missing a ton of great games from this generation but I just don't feel the need to re-buy them.[/QUOTE]

I just re-bought Prototype 1 today. LOL

Always nice to see someone else with a Scarborough Fair Replica :D

I love mine and will never ever get rid of it :)

well when i was living with my parents and had my entire collection organized....whatever was on a shelf was alphapetized but in categories....so xbox games....gamecube games....anime etc.

this proved somewhat painful though because if you got a new game you would have to do shift everything over and after a while it just got annoying.

whenever im done with school and start looking for a place to live that isnt an apartment i will probably do the same way it was at my parents initially but i doubt i will maintain that method.

[quote name='Bing147']Sorry, I have a lot of stuff, lol.[/QUOTE]

I know that feeling which is probably why I would never do a video to save other people from spending an hour looking through all my stuff. :3

[quote name='Vinny']Very nice collections! What's that giant Omega Supreme box?[/QUOTE]

Thank you! It is the Year of the Snake edition of Omega Supreme (he's all the way to the right, behind Megatron) in one of the Transformer pics I posted in my collection. The box was super nice.

[quote name='OrangeArmy']Nice collections camelking and defPD!
I love the plushie face hugger and Bayonetta's gun. Also, arcade sticks! Awesome.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Yeah, like I mentioned, disposable income + no girlfriend = lots of random impulse purchases

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Very nice:applause:but you are missing Wind Waker:shame:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know there are a few key games I'm missing; WW was one of them but I wasn't willing to shell out > $50 for a new copy of the game.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Always nice to see someone else with a Scarborough Fair Replica :D

I love mine and will never ever get rid of it :)[/QUOTE]

Right on! Yeah, I had to import mine from AUS. Totally worth it though! Also imported my copy of Vanquish from the UK (came with the figure also), as well as Heavy Rain, Demon's Souls, BlazBlue Continuum Shift, and Metal Gear Rising Revengeance CE.

Also got my copy of MGS4 signed by Kojima (from the NYC launch in Times Square).

Here's my game setup. It's modest and not as big as some, but I like it. I just need more room and more $$$ so i can expand it.

image-5.jpg

Game room setup and little storage thing for controllers.

image-7.jpg

Systems under TV.

image-8.jpg

Systems on metal shelf.

image-6.jpg

Some posters.

image-10.jpg

Where I sit.

image-11.jpg

Crappy record player. I need a real setup.

image-1.jpg

Shelf with blu-rays, PS3, Xbox 360, PS2 and TV show dvds.

image-2.jpg

Blu-rays.

image-3.jpg

PS3 and Xbox 360 games.

image-4.jpg

PS2 games and DVD's.

image.jpg

PS1 and Dreamcast games. Also some PS2 games in sleeves on top.

image-12.jpg

Best hockey player ever.

image-13.jpg

More shelving. DVD's etc...

image-15.jpg

Top of shelf.

image-16.jpg

Bottom of shelf. Mr. Potatohead, couple strategy guides and some trades.

image-14.jpg

Game shelf for the rest of my systems. I need more games for all my systems!!!

image-17.jpg

NES, Super Nintendo and N64.

image-18.jpg

GC, DS, 3DS and GBA.

image-19.jpg

Vita, PSP, XBOX....... Butters.

image-20.jpg

Genesis.

image-22.jpg

Records collection.

image-9.jpg

Living room where the 360 and PS3 are. Also there's a modded fightstick and the Pittsburgh Penguins suck.

bread's done
Back