Zelda Breath of the Wild Special/Master Editions, Amiibo- Discussion

For clarification:

Gamestop + Amazon are sold out of the Master Edition, and Best Buy has yet to list either limited edition? Can anyone else confirm this for me?

Also, how are nowinstock's alerts? Quick/reliable?

For clarification:

Gamestop + Amazon are sold out of the Master Edition, and Best Buy has yet to list either limited edition? Can anyone else confirm this for me?

Also, how are nowinstock's alerts? Quick/reliable?
Amazon and gamestop have online. As for in store, maybe at a later time?

Gamestop has had the special edition up for the past 1/2 hour. The switch case is what's really worth the money at least. You can buy like 3000 different master sword replicas, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, preordered the special edition at Best Buy just in case I want it later. Currently on the fence about the Switch.

Gamestop has had the special edition up for the past 1/2 hour. The switch case is what's really worth the money at least. You can buy like 3000 different master sword replicas, lol.

Yeah yeah. Youve said that already just a couple pages back. But can you buy the same one? No, you cant.

damn i had it in my cart but i wouldn't allow me to pick a store or even ship it... then by the time i kept refreshing until it allowed me to pick shipping or a store it was sold out.

Whelp, that was fun.  VERY thankful that I was sitting and browsing this thread at the moment it posted!

bread's done
Back