Zelda Breath of the Wild Special/Master Editions, Amiibo- Discussion

As soon as it went up and I added it to my cart my internet went down for a couple of minutes. Just long enough for me to miss it.

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck

When I click shipping it says store pickup, when I select a store it says no store has one. So I cant even order it. Everytime I select shipping it reloads and goes back to highliting store pickup

The presentation was absolute shit last night yet here I am

3 consoles (BB, Amazon, Gamestop)

2 master editions (GS, BB)

1 special edition (GS)

:whistle2:k

omg thank god the match of overwatch I was playing ended just as it went up, snagged it and added certs and GC. I'm officially picking up the switch now

I have a feeling though Bestbuy just didn't put their full allotment up yet. They even set a limit of 1 per customer. So unless Nintendo really shorted them on the Master Edition.

I got one and a special at BB.

Should I buy the Switch? I don't think it will sell out.
Realistically the presentation was nothing to wow over, and at a good number of the purchases are from scalpers. I expect cancellations and more stock on release date.

Then again, there might be a Nintendo resurgence? Who knows now adays.

I have a feeling though Bestbuy just didn't put their full allotment up yet. They even set a limit of 1 per customer. So unless Nintendo really shorted them on the Master Edition.
They've had limited edition debacles in the past, so maybe they are being conservative.

From the videos i've seen, the Master Edition is pretty limited. Glad I got one

haha....I've been on my computer at work all day waiting for this...got caught up in something for the past 15 minutes and I missed it...of course -_-

Correction: one per order.

There are people posting online of having secured multiples, through separate orders.

the preorder for the master edition are selling for $300+ on ebay.... that just pisses me off.  If people wouldn't pay those crazy problems we wouldn't have to deal with scalpers

I saw a video of the master edition and the statue looks kinda cheap and thats the only thing I really wanted from it. So now Im not that mad I missed out

all of a sudden after it gets sold out, we get people saying "well I didn't really want it anyway"  ,  "it looks cheap" 

congrats to all those that got a Master Edition.  part of the 3-minute frenzy

Unbelievable.  I run out for a few minutes, it went up like a minute after I last checked.  I give up.

After refreshing all day.

I still don't understand why Nintendo dosn't just give elite and elite plus members first dibs. That way they can easily monitor the "1 per household/account" rules. 

Unbelievable. I run out for a few minutes, it went up like a minute after I last checked. I give up.

After refreshing all day.
I'm in class and I randomly checked my phone and was able to get one. I skipped changing my address cus I thought it might sell out and it sold out seconds after. It's just how it is I guess. Look into Walmart getting stock possibly

I hope you are all subscribed to tweet alerts from CAG twitter. That's how I found out about it being available from BB and had enough time to order.

bread's done
Back