Contest (CAGcast #105) Win CheapyD's Blu-ray Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, lets give this a try.

Jimmy and the other "Goodfellas" all received "Letters from Iwo Jima" telling them that they were "Unforgiven" for not making the hit during the "March of the Penguins" , and that they would all be promptly whacked.

I would love to get "Goodfellas", "Letters from Iwo Jima", "Unforgiven" and "March of the Penguins" on Blu-ray, but sadly, I'm just to cheap to by them. :cry:

when CAG was down, I ordered ''goodfellas'' pizza and watched ''march of the penguins''. I also recieved ''letters from Iwo Jima'', and promptly wrote back.

It was incredibly boring, and cheapy is ''unforgiven'' for the cag down time

Goodfellas
Letters from Iwo Jima
Unforgiven
March of the Penguins

Next month begins "March of the Penguins" month, and one of my good friends Iwo Jima wrote me some "Letters from Iwo Jima" because he likes to refer to himself in the third person, which to me is just "Unforgiven."

So a couple of Goodfellas wrote me several Letters from Iwo Jima ordering that a certain Unforgiven friend of ours should take part in the March of the Penguins, if you know what I mean, eh?

Would you kindly give me Goodfellas, Letters from Iwo Jima, Unforgiven, and March of the Penguins on Blu-ray? (Bioshock reference. It is slightly cheating, but oh well.)

A few weeks ago I ordered 4 Blu-ray movies (Goodfellas, Letters from Iwo Jima, Unforgiven and March of the Penquins) from Amazon.com but they never arrived.

My Goodfellas participated in a March of The Penguins but they were Unforgiven because of their rude Letters from Iwo Jima.

Thanks for the contest.

On the 12th of this upcoming March, my friends and I (I call them my Goodfellas) will take a trip to Iwo Jima; after sending Letters home to our parents from that faraway land, we will dress up as Penguins and take our punishment like men: due to wanton hooker-slaying, we will be Unforgiven, sentenced to D.B.T.D. (death by Turok demo).

(Go ahead and count; they're all there. :) )

Goodfellas
Letters from Iwo Jima
Unforgiven
March of the Penguins

My "Goodfellas" and I went to the "March of The Penguins" parade in Antarctica, while we recieved a "Letter from Iwo Jima" which talked about our "Unforgiven" friend who got arrested in the states during our trip.

Goodfellas
Letters from Iwo Jima
Unforgiven
March of the Penguins

The Goodfellas at the PPV this Sunday @ Unforgiven reminded me that I needed to write home. Once I got my Letters from Iwo Jima and learned about the dire need to save the penguins. I promptly organized a March of the Penguins. Kind of like the March of Dimes, but we aren't saving 10 cents. We are saving penguins!

The other day the SUNSHINE came in though THE BEDROOM WINDOW. I got up took a shower and had BREAKFAST AT TIFFANYS. She's my girlfriend. I drove us to school. I thought it would be nice to not go to school, have a day like FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF. MY GIRL said, no.

Well, I got to my class late and it seemed like THE FACULTY was after me. Soon the day was was almost over. I was in the last class of the day. I forgot my homework and got humiliated in class by MR. WOODCOCK, I got into my car after school and drove 2 FAST AND FURIOUS-ly home to my XBOX 360. I felt hungry. I thought it would be wise to eat a GOOD BURGER before jumping on to Xbox Live.

While waiting in the lobby in Call of Duty 4, I started to chat with some GOODFELLAS. They were foreigners. They were swell guys who belonged to a clan that used these LETTERS FROM IWO JIMA, I guess it could have been Japanese or Chinese letters. We played several team death match games. We kept getting pwned by some guy with the gamertag: UNFORGIVEN_101. I swear he killed my like 300 times in a row. He told kept making fun of us and said it was like shooting at some kind of "MARCH OF THE PENGUINS." He must have been European, because I corrected him and told him the correct saying is, "line up your ducks all in a row." He said, "Yes, yes...forgive me...my BROKEN ENGLISH." I said no problem, and that my SPANGLISH was not any good either. I guess things get LOST IN TRANSLATION when playing with people around the world.

As I grabbed the "Letters from Iwo Jima" from the secret hiding spot, the "Goodfellas" gave me an "Unforgiven" glare which some say even to this day caused the "March of the Penguins"

So i was throwing in my new Blu-Ray the "Goodfellas" that i ordered region-free from Japan (thanx CAG!), where i noticed slipped inside the cover were "Letters from Iwo Jima". It was a sad story of a girl who sold herself to the DVD labelling factory to escape her father's "Unforgiven" debt to the Yakuza. I haven't been this moved since "March of the Penguins."

howzat?

Though the servers were down Cheapy will not be Unforgiven, for he wrote Letters from Iwo Jima (or some other part of Japan) to let us all know the Goodfellas John and Mike were hard at work to get CAG up and running again before the March of the Penguins (or withdrawling CAGs).

MjC

Here's my sentence:

I found my grandfathers "Letters from Iwo Jima" and he talked about all the "Goodfellas" he met there, he says they consider themselves "Unforgiven" for what they did back then, they also mentioned the only thing that takes the mind of the war, is to mimic the "March of the Penguins".

I got some "Letters from Iwo Jima". They said I was "Unforgiven" for what I did there. But the others, from some "Goodfellas" told me to go see the "March of the Penguins"

I'll use my same goto sentence I used back in 5th grade .

I can't think of a sentence to use Goodfellas, Letters from Iwo Jima, Unforgiven, March of the Penguins in .

However if I win , I only want Goodfellas & Unforgiven .
I'll give the other 2 to second place .

Now go get your fuckin' shine box !

I would like the Goodfellas, Letters from Iwo Jima, Unforgiven and March of the Penguins on blue ray.

My "Goodfellas" and I found some racist "Letters from Iwo Jima" calling the civil rights "The March of The Penguins", this has gone "Unforgivien" for far too long.

Unforgiven for sending Letters from Iwo Jima, the Goodfellas made me do the "March of the Penguins."

During the “March of the Penguins” I received “Letters from Iwo Jima” that describes the “Unforgiven” sins of the “Goodfellas”.

One day I was walking across the street when a car hit me. I lost use of both my legs and one arm. I told the driver to fuck himself and that he would forever be Unforgiven for what he had done. He certainly was not one of the Goodfellas of the world. I told him to get as far away from me as he could. I thought that he might go to the South Pacific. He might even try to send me Letters from Iwo Jima, but I would return them to sender. Perhaps he would take a trip to Antarctica to see the March of the Penguins down there. Wherever he chose I was certain that it would not be far enough. Damn that CheapyD! ;)

The other day I got some Letters from Iwo Jima which were written about those Unforgiven for the March of the Penguins, my Goodfellas and I all had a good laugh.

I would love to see the "Goodfellas" get "Letters from Iwo Jima" and then rape the "March of the Penguins", which would be "Unforgiven."

I would love to get my hands on the Blue-Ray movie Goodfellas, I will put it next to Letters from Iwo Jima, Unforgiven and March of the Penguins but does a Blue-Ray Player come with these because I dont have one yet.. :)

In an unfortunate turn of events, the LETTERS FROM IWO JIMA arrived after the MARCH OF THE PENGUINS had already begun, which meant that the GOODFELLAS would remain UNFORGIVEN by the Don until the Emperor Penguins had completed their mating ritual.

No less that two letters from Iwo Jima advised me that I've been left unforgiven by those I thought were my goodfellas due to my belief that the march of the penguins would not result in a stanley cup victory.

The "Goodfellas" recieved "Letters from Iwo Jima" calling them "Unforgiven" for their crimes and told them to stop being part of the "March of the Penguins".

After receiving some Letters From Iwo Jima requesting them to do so, some unforvgiven Goodfellas joined the March of the Penguins in a rally for Cheapassgamer.

I was surprised and oddly tittilated by the blu-ray easter egg included on "Letters from Iwo Jima" where a couple of goodfellas (producers i think?) described an unforgiven-able act they referred to as "The March of the Penguins" where they lined up a slew of Japanese cast extras and under the guise of performing a famous scene from kabuki play "Yoshitsune Senbon Zakura", but instead they all began to capture eachother's farts in wet rags and inhale the stinky odors.

The "Goodfellas" wrote "Letter from Iwo Jima" which has been "Unforgiven" because they plowed through "March of the Penguins" while doing so.

I am at the South Pole watching the March of the Penguins and I just found out I am Unforgiven by the Japanese Governement for stealing several Letters from Iwo Jima in order to pay off my debt I owed to the Goodfellas; I am also freezing my nuts off.

A couple of Goodfellas and I went downtown to watch the March of the Penguins. We were not paying attention, and were soon Unforgiven by their tiny marching feet; we were imprisoned and resorted to writing Letters from Iwo Jima.

I have heard that Letters from Iwo Jima, Unforgiven, March of the Penguins and Goodfellas are excellent movies and would like to see them in my BD collection.

With the announcement of Warner Brothers' going Blu Ray exclusive in the near future, "Letters from Iwo Jima", "Unforgiven", "March of the Penguins", and "Goodfellas" appear as a better investment on Blu Ray.

My wife still considers me unforgiven for buying a PS3, and she is most likely talking to some goodfellas as i type this to get me whacked, which is why i'm going to have to go on an epic journey like in the march of the penguins, and i will most likely be writing her some letters from Iwo Jima to ask for forgiveness.

On a seperate note: I just headed over to Digg.com and Dugg you guys, very entertaining podcast as usual!

blu-ray copies of letters from iwo jima, unforgiven, and goodfellas would be a great excuse for me to buy a ps3. I would also get drunk and watch march of the penguins.

Yesterday I received two Letters from Iwo Jima telling me I had won "Goodfellas," "Unforgiven," and "March of the Penguins." Sadly they are all on vhs. :(

Yesterday a few Goodfellas came to my door to tell me about some Letters from Iwo Jima. The letters spoke about the March of the Unforgiven Penguins.

I laughed at the Goodfellas, shut the door, and went back to playing my gh3 on the 360. Stupid Penguins.

I received Letters from Iwo Jima this morning. It was my Goodfellas from Japan warning about the Eskimo mafia and their retaliatory March of the Penguins. It would appear our prior "arrangement" remains Unforgiven.

All your Blu-ray are belong to us ... err, me ... or is it I?

I received "letters from Iwo Jima" saying that "Goodfellas" was "unforgivin" for killing the entire cast of "March of the Penguins" even after they apologized.

During the horrific violence of the March of the Penguins, I spent six hours in a dark office shredding Letters from Iwo Jima. Some Goodfellas tried to stop me, but I told them I didn't give two shits if I would be forever Unforgiven.

Jimmy and the other "Goodfellas" all received "Letters from Iwo Jima" telling them that they were "Unforgiven" for not making the hit during the "March of the Penguins" , and that they would all be promptly whacked.

The Letters from Iwo Jima were delivered by a March of the Penguins which could not be unforgiven by those Goodfellas.

Goodfellas
Letters from Iwo Jima
Unforgiven
March of the Penguins

During the harrowing March of the Penguins, two Goodfellas arrived with Letters from Iwo Jima saying that we are still Unforgiven.

This is no good, fellas. The quality of these sentences are unforgiven-able. It's as if we are all copying each other like a bunch of lemmings diving off a cliff or a march of the penguins towards their sexy, mass orgy breeding grounds.

By the way, did you hear that the last marine at the flag raising of Iwo Jima died today? I guess that means no more letters from Iwo Jima for him. Check it out:
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iByZqL5xFZfrdXIvRjyf77JW0qiwD8UJMOGG0

;)

A couple of "goodfellas" headed to a wedding in full tuxedos when one of the "unforgiven" snickered and said check out "the march of the penguins". These made men were not happy so they kidnapped him and stashed him in Japan before demanding ransom in "letters from Iwo Jima".

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back