- - - - -

GGT 269 Has higher production costs than GTA5

Money Cars SWTOR GTA$

#511 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17021 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

Oh shit my gears of war console was banned and I only downloaded that shitty rayman game. lol damn looks like I'm selling it before xbox one comes out I don't think my account is banned I'll check on my other xbox

#512 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   11172 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

Oh shit my gears of war console was banned and I only downloaded that shitty rayman game. lol damn looks like I'm selling it before xbox one comes out

you pay msrp for a gears of war console? so what you going to play your games on now? ps3?

#513 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17021 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

yes

nobody else reporting on it I must have been lucky

#514 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17504 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

Oh shit my gears of war console was banned and I only downloaded that shitty rayman game. lol damn looks like I'm selling it before xbox one comes out I don't think my account is banned I'll check on my other xbox

omg so that's who that GAF thread was talking about.  I didn't even look at it...I just saw the thread title and was like, yeah good for you fuckin' pirate.  lol nah sorry to hear about that bro.  

#515 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17021 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

nah its all good I have an extra xbox

#516 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17021 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

looks like my account isn't banned phew (yet :( )

#517 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   11172 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

looks like my account isn't banned phew (yet :( )

how many xbox 360s do you own? finally got froza horizon for $10 by pming bestbuy. going to see what all the hype is all about

#518 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17504 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

MS trollin' the GAFs and CAGs lookin' for exploiters and haxxors.  Hide yo gamer tags!

I don't do that shit. In fact, I hardly fire up the 360 anymore...it's like I get "free" stuff from PSN all the time anyways.  I can't even be bothered with that kind of region-swapping stuff.  

But I do question what the point is of all this.  If MS doesn't want people getting free games...don't fuckin' give it to them.  Their region-locking is so messed up and Draconian.  I can't even imagine what XBone is going to look like, although this does kind of explain why XBone is so country-restricted right now.  Fuck MS $500, draconian DRM policies, region-locking, mandatory kinect, region locking and country lacking up the ass...I can't even....

#519 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   11172 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

MS trollin' the GAFs and CAGs lookin' for exploiters and haxxors.  Hide yo gamer tags!

I don't do that shit. In fact, I hardly fire up the 360 anymore...it's like I get "free" stuff from PSN all the time anyways.  I can't even be bothered with that kind of region-swapping stuff.  

But I do question what the point is of all this.  If MS doesn't want people getting free games...don't fuckin' give it to them.  Their region-locking is so messed up and Draconian.  I can't even imagine what XBone is going to look like, although this does kind of explain why XBone is so country-restricted right now.  Fuck MS $500, draconian DRM policies, region-locking, mandatory kinect, region locking and country lacking up the ass...I can't even....

thats why i ain't getting an xbone, they are bound to bring back their original drm-restricted plan. once they get a sizable user-base, they will just implement the always online-drm check. Look how quickly/easily they took that out from their initial announcement at E3.

#520 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17021 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

But I do question what the point is of all this.  If MS doesn't want people getting free games...don't fuckin' give it to them.  Their region-locking is so messed up and Draconian.  I can't even imagine what XBone is going to look like, although this does kind of explain why XBone is so country-restricted right now.   Fuck MS $500, draconian DRM policies, region-locking, mandatory kinect, region locking and country lacking up the ass...I can't even....

Yeah its kinda dumb seeing as no one got banned for an hungarian account. I don't even remember the pw so I lost out on those games >_<

ah whatever I'm over it

#521 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17021 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

ill make a thread

#522 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   15960 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:38 PM

Be professional about this dawg

http://www.cheapassg...ox-for-50-back/

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.