* * * * * 1 votes

Watch Dogs (PS3/PS4) official thread

watch dogs ps3 ps4 ubisoft watchdogs

#181 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Madden 16 CAGiversary!   4149 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:36 PM

Beat Pawnee and downtowns drinking game... a lot easier then people made out I only failed 2 times total.  I don't know what I am going to do about the 5 trailings.... left my game on for a whole 24 hours and didn't get a single one.  so dumb they have a dumb luck trophy like that!

#182 Sir_Fragalot   wants Startropics 3. CAGiversary!   8800 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Sir_Fragalot

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:03 PM

About to rage quit this game.

It was fun but the missions are just riddled with bad game design choices for me, and I am not having fun. This game went from I love it to my god, why did they do this, lol.

#183 ORGAN1ZAT10N_13  

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:06 PM

I booted up my PS4 for the first time in about a month to download the free PS+ game and decided to take Watch Dogs out of the disc slot. I go to put in in the case and I decided to take out that U Play pamphlet for whatever reason and noticed there was a code for the PS4 exclusive content. I thought the exclusive stuff was built right into the game and now that I'm pretty much done with WD, I finally discover this.I would have never thought to look for codes printed on the insert. They need to bring back manuals because I checked the backs of those religiously for Online Passes and whatnot

#184 ApolloSupreme   Seasoned Vet CAGiversary!   278 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

ApolloSupreme

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:47 PM

I got bored with this game in a week, tops. I've been back to playing PSONE games on my Vita until the Destiny beta dropped this week. Now that is an exciting game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: watch dogs, ps3, ps4, ubisoft, watchdogs