The Gamestop Thread

Gamestop GS Weekly Gamestop Deals Gamestop Thread

#52651 toska  

Posted 01 January 2022 - 12:35 PM

been that price for a while

#52652 the_red_tide  

the_red_tide

Posted 01 January 2022 - 12:57 PM

The b2g1 isn't working on Doom VR my local store has 5 was going to buy 3 with the 3 Forza i bought and head out to the next local 3 stores and trade them in together. I bought one man's sky for 8$ cause i haven't seen it that low i played it and enjoyed it i dont know if i should trade it in i don't play games that much plus school starts in a few days which will give me even more less time hmmm.

Were they preowned or new copies? Even without the deal, they are still a decent flip

#52653 mikeshinobi  

mikeshinobi

Posted 01 January 2022 - 01:20 PM

Dang, Rakuten halved the cash back for Gamestop. I just started using it last week :(

#52654 bigkniff   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   68 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 01 January 2022 - 01:25 PM

Just to clarify pre-order bonus optimization when trading, if I trade in and put $5 towards a pre-order to get the bonus today, could I return tomorrow and put another $5 towards the same pre-order to trigger the bonus again? Or does it need to be a new pre-order?

#52655 Strider Turbulence EX  

Strider Turbulence EX

Posted 01 January 2022 - 01:28 PM

Rakuten's cash back varies so it will rise again eventually. Check out capitoloneshopping, that thing was offering 30% cashback until a few days ago.

#52656 mikeshinobi  

mikeshinobi

Just to clarify pre-order bonus optimization when trading, if I trade in and put $5 towards a pre-order to get the bonus today, could I return tomorrow and put another $5 towards the same pre-order to trigger the bonus again? Or does it need to be a new pre-order?

Yes you can use the same preorder repeatedly

#52657 Strider Turbulence EX  

Strider Turbulence EX

Yeah, you can put $5 on it and put another $5 on it when you return to use the promo again.

#52658 FamedGuardian   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2183 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

FamedGuardian

Posted 01 January 2022 - 01:54 PM

New year, new GS thread, new owner.

Feel free to start a new GS forum, but I’ll be locking this one after the new one is started. It’s been fun, and I’ll still be around, but it’s beyond time to start fresh 🎉