* * * * - 9 votes

The Gamestop Thread

Gamestop GS Weekly Gamestop Deals Gamestop Thread

#511 CamperinaBush   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   896 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

CamperinaBush

Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:23 AM

Man people here gonna be PO'ed if the fortnite promo disappeared

It’s listed on the last page of this week’s ad, but it’s no longer marketed with Fortnite.

#512 Jhingles  

Jhingles

Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:45 AM

I can start adding monthly SKU conversions here if people would like. Didn't know if that's something people would be interested in.

If you have the time I'm sure that would be greatly appreciated. I've gotten a lot of newly converted stuff still sealed over the years from conversions I've been able to catch and it's pretty nice. Last thing I've noticed to disappear from the website is the HZD collectors edition, so I assume that's a recent conversion (not that there are any left anywhere).

#513 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6988 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 05 July 2018 - 05:15 PM

Hey, did anyone the Hylian Shield 2DS XL, and if so, how do you like it? Also, does it show at most stores in everyone's areas of the country? I want to get one, but probably won't have the funds for a month or so, and I just want to gauge demand. It seems like all stores in my area have units, so unless some mad rush happens for some reason, I should be OK.

#514 Jurai  

Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:13 PM

I've noticed Gamestop's site being more aggressive against bots lately, least in my querying of their site there seems to be a much tighter limit on how often you can make requests, also they seem to be attempting to implement some protection against scraping the in-store data

#515 CamperinaBush   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   896 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

CamperinaBush

Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:24 PM

I've noticed Gamestop's site being more aggressive against bots lately, least in my querying of their site there seems to be a much tighter limit on how often you can make requests, also they seem to be attempting to implement some protection against scraping the in-store data

Spoiler

#516 deadlykittenpaws  

deadlykittenpaws

Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:33 PM

switch values now are sick, nice bump this am

#517 Jurai  

Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:41 PM

Spoiler

This is Cheapassgamer, not Stealfromgamestopgamer, maybe this thread should be shutdown if people are gonna start slamming people for not letting them blatantly steal from the company

#518 deadlykittenpaws  

deadlykittenpaws

Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:45 PM

This is Cheapassgamer, not Stealfromgamestopgamer, maybe this thread should be shutdown if people are gonna start slamming people for not letting them blatantly steal from the company

Didn’t you go on about how you “stole” from them lol. Moron

#519 discordspy  

discordspy

Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:46 PM

b2g1 glitch items are being delivered today. [username removed]

Spoiler

#520 Rick Astley  

Rick Astley

Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:48 PM

Tf? iPhone 8?!

#521 Donut2922   Read the OP! CAGiversary!   10091 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:49 PM

Oh the irony in this post

#522 bob330i   just lookin' CAGiversary!   3490 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2018 - 06:50 PM

what were they yesterday?  IIRC, base values for most of those were $25 during last weekend's bump.  Sick would be $30 base, got me overly excited.... :bouncy:

#523 CamperinaBush   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   896 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

CamperinaBush

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:11 PM

You mean like the B2G1 glitch that you were just boasting about, the same one discordspy just posted showing
Spoiler

Get out of here with your non-sense. I was trying to be nice in my previous post, but I guess we can't always have nice things.

I'm still seeing the base $22.50. Are you seeing something different?

#524 Omni99  

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:13 PM

Man I wish I could have gotten in on that glitch. I think the only thing I've ever gotten in on was the best buy one with Zelda.

#525 Blade3D   Grandmaster Swag CAGiversary!   4288 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:16 PM

Any thoughts on Gundam Versus or Surviving Mars?

#526 Zaku77   \m/ CAGiversary!   4870 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:28 PM

Does anyone happen to know the return address for an online order? It didn't come with a return address on the packing slip. I'm not bothered about paying to send it back, just need to know where to send the damn thing to.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

#527 Jhingles  

Jhingles

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:37 PM

Man I can't wait to see more brag posts about a glitched deal that wasn't shared, followed by the righteous justifications of why its okay to rip GS off for thousands of dollars but that small time flippers should be burned at the stake. IATCG will break his hands with the speed he'll be sending reports to corporate lol

#528 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49876 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:38 PM

This is how you go full-on hypocrite in 10 posts or less. 

One - first starts out as a moron since he's dumb enough to post stuff he obviously picked up from Blackbeard's Discord server:

Guys. If you missed out on the B2G1 glitch, I am fucking sorry. @lumas101 is the MVP GOAT for 2018 hands down.

Two - further dumbass since he waves it out there for everyone to see:

I got 2 Xbox One X, 2 PS3 Slims, and a bunch of Rockstar and COD games for $230

Three - yet more dumbass since he keeps posting about it:

Gamestop filled every order far as I'm aware, I have all my stuff sitting in my living room

Four - even more dumbass since no one gives a shit about someone else getting a deal they had no idea about:

one of my X is a project scorpio edition, nice

Five - keeps on going:

not sure what a nuddie pic is lol

Six - it's not just all about you:

Not sure how stating what I got in the sale is running my mouth, but have a good rest of the evening my bud

Seven - looks like he's planning to dump stuff he doesn't need after scamming GS: 

Ouch lol

Seeing as how everything shipped with separate receipts will they let you just do a return of part of the B2G1 order

Eight - oh look, we've gone full-on dumbass hypocrite. 

Appears I was right, 10 posts or less to go full-on hypocrite.    Yeah, stuff like this, once in a while, it's worth breaking post silence to point out the galactic-level hypocrisy of some people. 

#529 Donut2922   Read the OP! CAGiversary!   10091 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:40 PM

Welcome back shrike :)

#530 madmatt213   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   168 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

madmatt213

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:42 PM

what were they yesterday?  IIRC, base values for most of those were $25 during last weekend's bump.  Sick would be $30 base, got me overly excited.... :bouncy:

I’m confused too, I’m watching 6 Switch games and the TIV is the same today as it’s been since last week.

#531 anotherpoorgamer   Bird's Nest Hair CAGiversary!   5385 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

anotherpoorgamer

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:45 PM

Didn't even have the money to legitimately participate in this sale.  If only I had $700 and known about this glitch.  I'd probably finally have an Xbox One and/or a PS4.  :-(

#532 YawnAmuroYawn  

YawnAmuroYawn

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:45 PM

Welcome back shrike :)

This was a great time for him to come back.

#533 YawnAmuroYawn  

YawnAmuroYawn

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:47 PM

This is how you go full-on hypocrite in 10 posts or less.

One - first starts out as a moron since he's dumb enough to post stuff he obviously picked up from Blackbeard's Discord server:
Two - further dumbass since he waves it out there for everyone to see:

Three - yet more dumbass since he keeps posting about it:

Four - even more dumbass since no one gives a shit about someone else getting a deal they had no idea about:

Five - keeps on going:

Six - it's not just all about you:

Seven - looks like he's planning to dump stuff he doesn't need after scamming GS:

Eight - oh look, we've gone full-on dumbass hypocrite.

Appears I was right, 10 posts or less to go full-on hypocrite. Yeah, stuff like this, once in a while, it's worth breaking post silence to point out the galactic-level hypocrisy of some people.

There should be a couple more words in front of hypocrite such as dumb, moronic and attention seeking whore (of a).

#534 discordspy  

discordspy

Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:07 PM

Man I wish I could have gotten in on that glitch. I think the only thing I've ever gotten in on was the best buy one with Zelda.

You were right there when it was going all down.  Sad for you.  

8BIT WAFFLES!

#535 Meepo  

Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:24 PM

Does anyone happen to know the return address for an online order? It didn't come with a return address on the packing slip. I'm not bothered about paying to send it back, just need to know where to send the damn thing to.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

Do they still give out UPS labels if you call them? I've returned maybe 30 packages over the last few years and never paid for shipping. I haven't bought anything online in the past year or so.

How does the dreaded trade ban work? Everything was going great until I gave my I.D. then bam it says I'm banned. I know I havent even come close to 1k this month let alone 2k. How long do these last?

You could have been banned for something else. They can hit you with promotion abuse for anything they feel like.

#536 Adhiman  

Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:28 PM

Why are the GameStop threads the only ones that get this wild on this board? Lmao.

#537 Zenaphobe Zerj   Deep Sea Lurker CAGiversary!   609 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Zenaphobe Zerj

Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:28 PM

Well, this finally explains why I got the xbox 360 for free even though the memory card was cheaper. 

Why are the GameStop threads the only ones that get this wild on this board? Lmao.

Because, the deals suck lol,

#538 Uso   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   423 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:28 PM

Any good deal lately?

#539 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8452 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:36 PM

Dumb question but does the Switch trade-in estimate via GS.com include the $30 bump promo?

Thanks.

#540 DaimonMasaru   Burn in my fist, DigiSoul! CAGiversary!   381 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

DaimonMasaru

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:52 PM

If I trade an iPod will I get cash=credit in CA?